TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
after hearing the presser today I agree with you.. they are looking for a combination of factors and with hope they are getting a lot of tips in right now on the following:

1-someone dressed in camo on wednesday
2-someone with atv in the area acting strange around that day

3-someone who had the day off or multiple days off or didn't show up for works or appointments

4-someone who seems anxious, etc

5-someone who was obsessively washing a car or atv or tried to sell them in in past few days

I would personally add to that someone who has unexplained cuts or bruises

Also, someone saying he was out hunting that day might work to his disadvantage, considering that the kidnapper was reported to be wearing camouflage.

How long has turkey season been going on? Wonder if a turkey hunter could of seen her leaving for school one morning while out in the woods. Then decided to come back the next morning,

Turkey season started on April 2.

official tbi press release from today

here it is from the mouth of the horse

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/LawEnforcementAsksforPublicsHelpinSearchforSuspect.pdf

take notice of anyone who’s whereabouts were unaccounted for Wednesday morning when Holly went missing and changes in behavior since the incident. Holly disappeared from her home located on Swan Johnson Road between 7:40am and 8:00am on April 13th, 2011.
It’s possible the suspect missed work or appointments last Wednesday, Thursday or Friday unexpectedly. He may also have excessively cleaned a car or ATV, suddenly sold a vehicle or reported it stolen. The suspect may be showing signs of anxiety or stress in the last few days.

more at the pdf link

Or recently had a new paint job on his vehicle

oh.. forgot the most important part from the fbi release:

LAW ENFORCEMENT ASKS FOR PUBLIC’S HELP IN SEARCH FOR SUSPECT

(from same link I posted up stream)

No hard feelings to anyone. I justed wanted to stress that sometimes we get "caught up" in the moment and sometimes forget what we had read before!! Been here since the start of Holly's abduction. Thank you to everyone; you are all great sleuthers!!

jmo

I agree they are searching where clues are...but...they have now come full circle..back to the pond with divers???.. OK..LE states it's someone local!!...Could it be LE is almost finished with the puzzle...today LE had people head to Trace Park...maybe LE was letting the POI think they had led them on a goose hunt...while LE gathered evidence ...monitored. the POI's movements ..hoping this POI may lead LE to her...LE sounds close to breaking this case wide open. I pray for the best!

Or could simply be parallel investigations, of which, I'm sure many are required.

Lots of people hunting Turkey here in NC. Some alone...or in groups of two. One of my newlywed friends went with her hubby, who is a longtime hunter. He begged and she gave in. She got a turkey and he didn't! I was very proud of her. I think I am getting OT...but it is something lots of folks are doing right now.

So someone who claimed to miss work for turkey hunting might not stand out so much...especially someone who loved to hunt in the past.

was her family at the vigil this evening???

In all the recent missing persons cases i can think of family attended the vigils
Hailey Dunn the little 18 month old who disappeared etc...
ETA: Joshua is the little boy i was thinking of....

I don't think an alibi like "I was out turkey hunting alone," would stand up against the other evidence LE would have if this was brought to trial. I think a jury would only put weight into an alibi that could be verified in some way. (Of course, we're way ahead of ourselves here!)

I think an alibi like, "I had the flu so bad I could hardly get out of bed from Thursday/Friday till now, and that's why I still look kind of green". Might fly though.

goodnight everyone... God speed to the searchers who are still out..

I pray that right now that tip line is ringing off its' hinges..

I think an alibi like, "I had the flu so bad I could hardly get out of bed from Thursday/Friday till now, and that's why I still look kind of green". Might fly though.

Yeah, might fly through like a great big turkey

Gnite NurseBeeMe....always a pleasure to work on this cases with you....many blessings and sweet dreams....

In all honesty, I believe TBI is just following normal profiling.
All of the things they said to look for are all of the things any LE look for in an investigation like this.
I believe they have no idea who the perp is.
And I still believe that although the person is a local, thus knowing the area and the terrain, that he doesn't have a regular job or place to be on a daily basis.
I'm still stuck on him being an off-the-grid person.
Geraldo is about to cover this case from on the ground with his brother when he returns from break.
All JMO and I can be a little stubborn.

And since I don't have to report in until 1pm tomorrow and I got a big nap after lunch with the family today, I will be here for a while.
Geraldo about to return from commercials.
Craig is on the ground at the search sight.
Let's see how Fox handles this one......

lol..and get shot right out of the air too...lol :floorlaugh:
My brother just came back from turkey hunting in that area and he says he hopes no one gets shot accidentally by a hunter!
Geraldo back on:banghead:
Geraldo saying this presser indicates LE have hit a deadend....I don't think they have any idea who the perp is!
Expanding the search to 4 surrounding counties.

I don't think an alibi like "I was out turkey hunting alone," would stand up against the other evidence LE would have if this was brought to trial. I think a jury would only put weight into an alibi that could be verified in some way. (Of course, we're way ahead of ourselves here!)

Oh, absolutely. When/if the perp goes to trial, I'm sure LE will have enough evidence to convict. BUT, as a cover the alibi of turkey hunting would fit perfectly.

Knowing there are soo many searchers in the woods why would anyone opt to go hunting right now in that area...

Many of the searchers are young women.
They think an ATV might have been hidden in the woods around her house and used as a getaway.
And ATV may be hidden in a secured storage area now.
Seems they have specific info for their search areas today.
As per Craig on Geraldo.
Saying that bro and bf are not in the clear, not suspects, just keeping options open.
Holly lives a mile away from any place?
Don't think so.
She has neighbors.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors