TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The young man on youtube seems genuine to me.
I know he said he lives in Adamsville and I am very familiar with people there also.
He said that "keep doing what you are doing Holly".
That's all that keeps the searchers going.
I believe she is still alive and being kept and has left clues behind.
LE is going back into the search areas at night.
He is right about that.
I think they are using nite vision but I also think the perp has them also.
IMO, the abductor is in this for the longhaul and he is dug in deep and they have no idea who he is, or where he is, except that he is a survivalist that is going to be hard to find.
JMO

At this point, I'm 50/85, I don't think she is leaving any clues behind, she could be but as more time goes by ........... :(

Dneecie,

Welcome aboard; hope you feel at home!!

:fireworks2: :welcome: :welcome4:

I didn't last that long - let me go back and listen. BRB

Okay, I went back. Yes, I think LE knows who it is but they don't want the perp to know that. And evidently she is doing something (a trail) of some sort that perhaps the perp doesn't know about.

(Sorry if I sounded as if I was bashing the guy - I do think he's genuine)

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here. Been following along here since Friday. You guys do a great job btw.

SNOWINMEMPHIS I totally agree. I think they have no idea who took her. I know there was a rumor of a Hamilton county tag in the area at the time of the abduction. I'm next to that county and I keep thinking what if he happened to leave the county with her. I have barely heard anything here about her abduction.

I'm also thinking the search of the lake is a "just in case" thing. Don't know why they waited so long to search a body of water so close to the abduction site though.

:seeya:I think they are possibly looking for her very heavy textbooks. Or anything else discarded.
Also just to show they searched the water.
Stick around here. People are very smart and friendly!
JMO

can yu say what he said Beli.. i can't watch vids right now :(

I hope they find her either way and if she is deceased they get down to the bottom of who did this and the family gets the closure they need.

I can't even imagine what Easter is going to be like for this family if they don't find her alive.

:seeya:I think they are possibly looking for her very heavy textbooks. Or anything else discarded.
Also just to show they searched the water.
Stick around here. People are very smart and friendly!
JMO

That make sense especially hearing they are finding other items. Maybe he discarded some of her stuff right after the abduction.

can yu say what he said Beli.. i can't watch vids right now :(

He's implying that she is still alive. But won't say why...

ETA: Maybe I'm being paranoid but I don't want to say too much b/c what if what he says is true and the perp is reading/listening for anything and it puts Holly in more danger. I mean, I seriously doubt he's surfing the net if he is on the run from LE with a hostage in the woods, but he may be in contact with someone else? Anyway... JMHO... :eek:

I hope they find her either way and if she is deceased they get down to the bottom of who did this and the family gets the closure they need.

I can't even imagine what Easter is going to be like for this family if they don't find her alive.

Or even every day from here on out. I can't imagine life without my babies!

I watch the ID show 'Disappeared' and came over here recently to find any updates that have taken place since the episodes were filmed. The McStay case is the one that really piqued my interest, since it's such a mystery. There is just no logical answer.

Anyway, I have never followed one of these cases in real-time before, and I have to say that I am very disheartened by the thought that the authorities @ this point do not know who perpetrated this kidnapping (or @ least do not have a guess or two). Is it truly possible that this girl may never be found? Honestly, I am starting to take this personally and am getting mad as 'you-know-what'.

Why on earth does someone feel that they have the right to take someone against their will? Clearly, that type of person has no empathy because healthy-minded people would understand how terrifying it would be and, thus, would never do it to someone else.

Stating the obvious, I know...

Nite yall. Eyeballs are tired from so much reading. The WS Team rocks!!
Prayers for Holly, family, LE and searchers. Rest well and strength for tomorrow.

Ex-military? Recently returned?

Very possible.
Kept the camo.
Or bought new camo.
Which is even better because until it is washed a few times, it will hide the body from nitevision.
Scary thought!
Also the men returning from our recent wars are very traumatized by what they have seen.
I would think all people in every war would be.
However, this is someone who knows what he is doing or they would have caught him by now.
He, IMO, is acting with extreme skill and forethought.
I think he attempted to do this with someone before, but for some reason didn't go through with it.
He isn't going to give her back peacefully.
This is all just my opinion and I was once married to an Army sniper who had every type of military apparatus besides a tank...lol.
Including five pairs of different nitevision devices, gps of all kinds, and used a laptop with proxies and an air card to get info.
He often was gone into the woods for a week or so at a time.
It isn't him in this case though. He lives nearby Holly but is accounted for.
It is someone much like him IMO.
But a little younger, say late 20's to mid-30's.

He's implying that she is still alive. But won't say why...

ETA: Maybe I'm being paranoid but I don't want to say too much b/c what if what he says is true and the perp is reading/listening for anything and it puts Holly in more danger. I mean, I seriously doubt he's surfing the net if he is on the run from LE with a hostage in the woods, but he may be in contact with someone else? Anyway... JMHO... :eek:

I agree Beli, I wonder if he will be allowed to search anymore. It's not right that he is giving any info.

I think the searcher in the video is being sincere. He seems very touched by this whole situation and his experience today in being part of the search.

I agree with belimom that we shouldn't post exactly what he said, but I did enjoy hearing him say that Holly sings at her church. I love hearing these kind of details about missing people. He also said her family are known in the area as wonderful people.

I watch the ID show 'Disappeared' and came over here recently to find any updates that have taken place since the episodes were filmed. The McStay case is the one that really piqued my interest, since it's such a mystery. There is just no logical answer.

Anyway, I have never followed one of these cases in real-time before, and I have to say that I am very disheartened by the thought that the authorities @ this point do not know who perpetrated this kidnapping (or @ least do not have a guess or two). Is it truly possible that this girl may never be found? Honestly, I am starting to take this personally and am getting mad as 'you-know-what'.

Why on earth does someone feel that they have the right to take someone against their will? Clearly, that type of person has no empathy because healthy-minded people would understand how terrifying it would be and, thus, would never do it to someone else.

Stating the obvious, I know...

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!! tHRILLED TO HAVE YOU!!!!

The huge volunteer force that showed up today was a perfect opportunity to document locals.. film people at registration tables...and watch POI's...they could also collect DNA...ie..from discarded water bottles and soda cans...not to mention fingerprints...with a such a small community today could have been an excellent opportunity to gather evidence secretly. Just what I would do...

I will be shocked if she has been able to leave a trail...especially items of size, such as books and bags. I think he secured/restrained her as soon as they were out of sight of the house, possibly taped her mouth, and she would not have been able to hang onto all of those items. I just am surprised they were not dropped right at the edge of the woods, except that he did not want anyone to know where she had been taken, not knowing that he had been seen. If anyone dropped the items, I believe he did.

but there is buttons, fake nails or real finger nails, teeth from a zipper, threads form clothes, pieces of the soles of her shoes... lots of things that could be left behind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member