TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The huge volunteer force that showed up today was a perfect opportunity to document locals.. film people at registration tables...and watch POI's...they could also collect DNA...ie..from discarded water bottles and soda cans...not to mention fingerprints...with a such a small community today could have been an excellent opportunity to gather evidence secretly. Just what I would do...

WELCOME!!! thrilled to have you join us!!!!:seeya:

I didn't listen to all of it, but no, not really. Except that he was told not to talk to the media... So he does a spot on youtube? :waitasec:

Yeah, I loved that line, "I've got to be discreet because I was told not to talk to the media..." and then later "I don't consider myself talking to the media, I'm talking to the public..". :maddening:

I did get a couple of other take aways though. One was he was on the 'Conway Ridge and Yellow Springs' crew. He goes on to say that "I'm very confident that our team did a good job. I am extremely confident WITH THE STUFF WE FOUND that she will be found any day now..." - This tells me that they did find items that were most likely tied to HB or the case. At another point, he says that we were "deep. deep in the woods" which tells me that they are not concentrating on the roadways.

They had an emergency in their group and one of the searchers had to be evacuated due to heart.

>>redacted<<

His team leader is the sound director at Holly's church.

To me, this was the most important piece of info ... >>redacted so as not to endanger HB<<

This kid is not rocket scientist, but MOO is that he's sincere.

Of course, this should all be taken for what it is worth from a youtube video...

I agree that she has left things behind in some fashion.
She is a very bright and resourceful young woman.
I also believe her understanding of the human psyche is keeping her alive.
He is unstable to have done what he has done.
But he is not insane nor is he stupid.
We're not talking backwoods Deliverance kindof stuff here.
There would not be so many searchers if those "in the know" (which I am not) were not of the belief that Holly is alive and being held somewhere in that densely wooded area, IMO.
People in a tightknit community get a feeling for what is going on around them.
Look at the turnout of searchers.
Tells me a whole lot about what is actually going on there.
All JMO

Since Holly is a Christian, I wonder if she talked with him about the forgiveness of the Lord and his love. Will this person let her go alive?

I will be shocked if she has been able to leave a trail...especially items of size, such as books and bags. I think he secured/restrained her as soon as they were out of sight of the house, possibly taped her mouth, and she would not have been able to hang onto all of those items. I just am surprised they were not dropped right at the edge of the woods, except that he did not want anyone to know where she had been taken, not knowing that he had been seen. If anyone dropped the items, I believe he did.
That's why I think the textbooks could be in the water by her house that divers were searching.
JMO

I doubt her hands were free, to pick off buttons etc....I am sorry to say this, but I really think she was tied up and had her mouth taped and he probably carried her, since she is so small.

I wonder why he thinks Holly could watch a youtube video?

I doubt her hands were free, to pick off buttons etc....I am sorry to say this, but I really think she was tied up and had her mouth taped and he probably carried her, since she is so small.

I was thinking the same thing. IMO things were were dropped on accident or discarded because they were too much trouble to deal with.

He doesn't think she can watch it.. but i myself posted things to her like Hold on help is coming etc..
Not really a prayer.. just sending positive thoughts to her on the off chance in this mysterious world she can pick up on them i guess. I dunno.. i always talk to the people in missing persons cases.. i squeeze my eyes shut really tight and yell it in my head...

urine and faeces would leave a good trail. Sorry to sound disgusting

fanfed4life,

Welcome!! Glad to have you.......hope you feel at home!!

:fireworks2: :welcome: :welcome4: :greetings:

The duct tape video by the side of the road tells me, if it is connected to her, that he untaped her if she was taped.
I believe he is keeping her like Elizabeth Smart was kept.
And he has prepared for this for a while.
Not necessarily that she was his only target.
Just his successful one.
And I don't think he has gone to another state.
He has "gone to ground" where he had a place prepared to be able to sustain himself for a good bit of time.
This is based on my familiarity with the area where Holly is missing and on my knowledge of just how many people live "off-the-grid" in that area and other areas like it.
Abundant wildlife for food. Springs everywhere with clean drinking water.
And the long winter months have passed.
So no need for a campfire for warmth.
With enough deer jerky there is no need to cook.
And there are always MRE's (meals ready to eat) that will keep for years.
JMO
EDIT: I am also thinking that the blood in the garage "by the door" wasn't even human. Just a ploy perhaps to throw LE off. The sample is here in a lab in Memphis now, but a presumptive test was surely done at the scene. Holly couldn't have been wounded very much if she was able to walk, although by force, into the woods.

I dunno..........I am about ready to believe they are no longer in the area....don't know why but seems as if something would have been lodged loose by now....not really knowing the time between the abduction, the 911 call etc., he could have had quite the head start.:banghead:

I dunno..........I am about ready to believe they are no longer in the area....don't know why but seems as if something would have been lodged loose by now....not really knowing the time between the abduction, the 911 call etc., he could have had quite the head start.:banghead:

I know I keep waiting for a BOLO to go out.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Q5-6vBQAUvcJ:jacksonnewsnow.com/articles/local-news/bolo-authorities-search-for-hit-and-run-suspect+bolo+holly+bobo&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com Thats my search result.

If he is still with her and he is a local...why hasn't he been identified? It is hard to disappear for 5 days without anyone noticing, especially when everyone is thinking about nothing else. To me, it does not sound as though LE has pinpointed a suspect, since they are asking for help and with 250+ tips already, I doubt they want more tips to sort through if they know who their guy is.

So if he is a local, I am afraid that he was not gone all that long on Wednesday and slipped right back into his life.

If he happens to not be from that area, just familiar with it, he may have headed back to familiar ground with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KariGirl