TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I give in for the nite.....my dog is looking at me funny and wanting me to come to bed...
Praying so hard for Holly and that she is alive and well!!!
Although it always seems to show I am here because I never log off:)

I believe it is either a very close neighbor or an ex. The reason I say this, is because it had to be someone that knew what time her mom and dad left the house, and what time she left for school on that day. College schedules are different. Her classes are not at the same time on all days. Are any neighbors close enough to see her families activities? But, why did they not think the brother would be home? I think they thought she would be alone. I also believe the camo was his story, to whomever, for why he was going out or where we was going, turkey hunting. I also believe the cell phone and lunch box were planted, or a false trail, to lead LE away from where not she, but where he is. I do NOT think he has her captive in the woods anywhere. Why? Because every guy that turkey hunts knows how many guys are in the woods this time of year and how much area they cover. I believe she is very very close to home. I also think LE has an idea of who it is.

I've read, but only a couple places, that a neighbor supposedly called 911 as well as the brother (I know, misplaced modifier - she didn't call the brother, but I'm too tired to make a good sentence). Does anybody know what she saw? I've believed the brother from the beginning, because I have no reason not to, but it would just be interesting to see how close the stories are of two separate witnesses. Maybe they were looking from two different points of view. I say this because I'm curious about how she "did not go willingly" yet was not dragged, pushed, etc. I wonder if he might have had a weapon? I've also been a little confused about the blood. If it came from Holly, she would have been injured before walking into the woods, but she was still able to walk into the woods, so she obviously wasn't injured too severely. It's just interesting to think about. I've heard that the brother didn't think anything of the sight of Holly and the man walking into the woods at first, because he assumed it was her boyfriend, and that he only called later because he saw the blood. I've also heard the brother may have just woken up. I can understand how both of these would cause a person not to have a perfectly clear recollection of what was seen, but I wonder if perhaps the neighbor had a better idea of whether or not she looked injured and exactly how the two of them were walking. Either way, she's gone, so I guess maybe those things don't matter too much when it comes to finding her or identifying a perpetrator, but they're things I'm curious about.

I think we've been led to think the neighbor may have heard a scream, but did not actually see anything. But there has also been a report that Holly's mom called 911 after her son called 911, accounting for the second call, so we really don't know.

I'm guessing that her brother's wording on the 911 may have been emotional after just seeing the blood and he said "dragged" but when later interviewed he may have clarified that he saw her walking into the woods with a man, maybe he was leading her.

I guess it is possible the abductor was bleeding; maybe even told her someone else was hurt in the woods, or that an animal was injured.

Things that have me puzzled.
Brother looks out window and thinks its her b/f so thinks nothing of it. He doesnt see the b/f's vehicle???
Blood is supposedly found.'
If you were just hit or wounded would you still hold on to your lunch box?? Would you be "just walking" with the attacker???
If a perp had an abducted female, in the vehicle, while fleeing down a road, why would they be throwing items of the abducted females out the window like a lunch box??? If you think as to not have any evidence in the vehicle, well, theory is she is in the vehicle herself.

How did the perp get to the house?? If by foot or 4 wheeler, he lived very very close. If by vehicle, and then walked thru the woods, he had to know the area veryyy good, meaning, he lives close or hunts there. Brother never said he saw a vehicle or heard one that has been reported. Also, as much rain as that area has gottten lately, it would be easy to see their tracks. In areas as that, you expect to see "boot" tracks. I wouldnt think she had boots on.

good night all in the US....I will keep my eyes on the news sites.....

Has it been confirmed that she has a restraining order on the ex boyfriend??????

Because that is always not a good sign in these cases, and he would be the first I would be looking at.

Also one thing I think is very odd is that the brother did not think it strange that her boyfriend was at her house at that early time. It was 7.20am or something like that wasnt it? Dont they live in a secluded location? so its not like he was just driving past or down the road. At my house we'd all be a bit surprised at a visitor at the time of morning....

actually justme42.....that is an excellent point, how did the person get to the house??????? no one has said anything about a vehicle have they? unless it was parked down the road and he walked onto the property......

I think he would have hidden a vehicle, especially if his plan was to get her into the woods, by either a ploy or a threat. If he took her in a car, maybe the lunch box was tossed out in anger at some point, maybe she was reaching into it, could be a number of reasons.

I also wouldn't think a brother would think much of the boyfriend being there, or looking for his car/truck. People see what they expect to see; when he saw his sister walking with a guy, he assumed it was the boyfriend and turned away.

Things that have me puzzled.
Brother looks out window and thinks its her b/f so thinks nothing of it. He doesnt see the b/f's vehicle???
Blood is supposedly found.'
If you were just hit or wounded would you still hold on to your lunch box?? Would you be "just walking" with the attacker???
If a perp had an abducted female, in the vehicle, while fleeing down a road, why would they be throwing items of the abducted females out the window like a lunch box??? If you think as to not have any evidence in the vehicle, well, theory is she is in the vehicle herself.

How did the perp get to the house?? If by foot or 4 wheeler, he lived very very close. If by vehicle, and then walked thru the woods, he had to know the area veryyy good, meaning, he lives close or hunts there. Brother never said he saw a vehicle or heard one that has been reported. Also, as much rain as that area has gottten lately, it would be easy to see their tracks. In areas as that, you expect to see "boot" tracks. I wouldnt think she had boots on.

the whole story is so fantastic but i suppose anything nowadays can and does happen. i'm eager to find out whose blood it was, how much blood. also i'd like to know at what point did she scream? was it when accosted on the carport or after she went to the woods? why did her brother not hear the scream but a neighbor did? has the neighbor thing ever been confirmed?

Law enforcement officials have received 250 leads that are currently being looked into.

The kidnapper is believed to be acting with increased stress, and is not believed to have any usual behavior or routine. Holly's father, Dana Bobo, said Thursday that he believes the man who snatched his daughter was familiar with the family's routine, according to Fox 17 reports.

Bobo's brother and boyfriend were previously reported as not being suspects, but according to Helm, this has changed.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/17/law-enforcement-continue-search-tenn-woman-250-leads/#ixzz1JsNPSOaB

Found this just now. Man documenting search and interviewing a few volunteers.

[video=youtube;A5t9W97wH24]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5t9W97wH24[/video]

Sunday, investigators may have a better sense of who is behind the disappearance of a missing college student from Decatur County.

~~snip~~

Spokeswoman Kristin Helm confirmed over the weekend that blood, found at the crime scene, is still being DNA tested in Memphis to see whether it's that of Holly's.

~~snip~~

Helm said investigators are also beginning to draft the profile of the man behind this suspected crime; that mystery man who, according to Holly Bobo's brother, the only eyewitness, took his sister by the hand into the dense woods Wednesday morning.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14463087/volunteers-gather-for-missing-woman-search

Since Holly is a Christian, I wonder if she talked with him about the forgiveness of the Lord and his love. Will this person let her go alive?

I think it's highly unlikely in any abduction case where the victims walk out alive. in most cases they do not.

Whoever has her , probably does not give two flying flips what religion she is

good night all in the US....I will keep my eyes on the news sites.....

Has it been confirmed that she has a restraining order on the ex boyfriend??????

Because that is always not a good sign in these cases, and he would be the first I would be looking at.

Also one thing I think is very odd is that the brother did not think it strange that her boyfriend was at her house at that early time. It was 7.20am or something like that wasnt it? Dont they live in a secluded location? so its not like he was just driving past or down the road. At my house we'd all be a bit surprised at a visitor at the time of morning....

Nope, just take that as a Rumor

Bobo's brother and boyfriend were previously reported as not being suspects, but according to Helm, this has changed.

Are we allowed to speculate about the brother and boyfriend now?

The only reason why I don't believe this young woman is still alive is because so much time has gone by. (please don't throw tomatoes at me)

I know my opinion is not very popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member