TN TN - Jaylen Tipton, 23, unknown woman called his mom said he was going to take a ride to morgue, Memphis, 19 May 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Even an older BMW in that series is $17,000 (and up to $35,000). I can't see someone destroying it other than destroying evidence Not good at all, praying for his Mom.

Parts could be more, especially today. That car may have been dismantled very carefully.

Missing poster states the car was found? Was it damaged, wrecked, out of gas, what?

jmho ymmv lrr

Okay so if I'm understanding this correctly, the mother received a phone call from someone who admitted that they were going to kill him and the police have no leads? Are you kidding me?

Of all the information that can be obtained simply by a phone number alone as well as the people that have been convicted and incarcerated for crimes proven by cell phone data and they don't have this woman strung up somewhere until she tells everything she knows?

What a world we live in smh

Even an older BMW in that series is $17,000 (and up to $35,000). I can't see someone destroying it other than destroying evidence Not good at all, praying for his Mom.
Thanks, I was wondering about the BMW prices myself. He must have earned the money somehow. Do we know if he had a job? or was he saving for it a long time? Actually we know very little about him and it's seems so quiet. Where did he live, what were the living arrangements, was there a significant other, co-workers, friends.....I know we are not entitled too know but if a friend of mine went missing, considering the circumstances and the creepy call, I would shout it from the rooftops. I wonder what is going on in the background.

His mother's last post on her FB page was May 28, when she posted a picture of Jaylen and herself. She and the rest of the family must be devastated. What happened to Jaylen and where is he? You would think the police is on track with the horrible phone call and investigating. At least I hope so. But: Nothing new.

Now what I'm about to say is purely my opinion but there were some things that the mother said and how she said them during her interview that really bothered me. 1st of all she reports his car as being either gold or silver. I would think as a mother that is active in my child's life I would know exactly what color my child's vehicle was…. Especially if you're as involved and close as she claims to be with her son in saying that they spoke every day on the phone. Now with regards to that and the fact that she received a phone call from someone telling her that he would be taking a ride to the morgue and that they were going to kill him I would pretty much say that is a safe bet on he's probably in danger . However when the person interviewing her asked if she thinks he's in danger or if she thinks something nefarious could have happened she states that she's not sure if she could say he was in danger or not. If you've not heard from him in over a week and his vehicle is in the police impound lot burnt out then again I'd be willing to bet something nefarious happened. This made no sense to me whatsoever but again only my opinion.

And one more thing- While the mother was giving this interview on a local news station, she asked them not to show her face and reported her name as being Janet Jackson. Now again if my child was missing I would have my face plastered everywhere look at my face look at my child's face but this woman wants anonymity and is giving a false name I don't get it something isn't right about this case

And one more thing- While the mother was giving this interview on a local news station, she asked them not to show her face and reported her name as being Janet Jackson. Now again if my child was missing I would have my face plastered everywhere look at my face look at my child's face but this woman wants anonymity and is giving a false name I don't get it something isn't right about this case
I feel like she might not want her face on TV if she feels like she might be targeted as well. Her sons car was found burned and she had received a call stating he was going to take a ride to the morgue, so she might be afraid whoever was involved with her sons disappearance might target her (especially since she can recognize their voice since they called her). MOO.

I'm sure you're right obviously though if they've already called her on the phone that means they know her phone number and they are aware of who she is and who her son is as she stated the female on the phone call said that her son had gotten into a fight with the caller's son and that's why she was going to kill him so I'm not sure at this point what target she could be

I'm sure you're right obviously though if they've already called her on the phone that means they know her phone number and they are aware of who she is and who her son is as she stated the female on the phone call said that her son had gotten into a fight with the caller's son and that's why she was going to kill him so I'm not sure at this point what target she could be
I don’t believe it’s been clarified whether the woman called from an unknown number or if she called from Jaylen’s phone. I’m going to a venture a guess that she may have called from Jaylen’s phone, because unless she was using a burner phone, police could have easily traced the phone back to the woman. My guess is Jaylen had his mom saved in his phone under “Mom” or something along those lines, rather than her full name (I don’t have my moms full name saved on my phone, she’s in my contact list as “Mom”). It’s also possible the police have asked her to keep a low profile since she was tangentially involved as a ‘witness’ that could be used to ID the callers voice when an arrest is made.

I don’t understand how there hasn’t been any more information about this!
I know a lot of younger people don't use FB (my grandchildren like to tell me it's "for old people". but I haven't seen a missing person where someone didn't have something on FB about the missing person, a poster, a shout-out, a request for assistance or prayers. There's NOTHING about this young man.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54
Back