Identified! TN - Jefferson Co, Body in a Bag, Douglas Lake, Dandridge, Mar'19 - Earl Pizzoferrato

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to Doenetwork he has been identified. Does somebody know what radiograph comparison means? Do they take it from his doctor?

3571UMTN, discovered on March 10, 2019 in Dandridge, Tennessee has been identified by forensic genealogy/DNA testing and radiograph comparison per the Regional Forensic Center. No further information is available.

3571UMTN

Interesting. Radiograph means x-rays, so they must have been able to compare the remains with some x-rays a doctor had on file? It can't have been his teeth since there was no head with the remains, and Doe Network also says he had no medical devices. I guess there was something else identifiable about his skeleton, maybe a unique healed broken bone?

I'm glad this guy was identified - I assume the name is being withheld for now because it's a homicide investigation. Hoping they find who's responsible soon.

According to the DDP page, Earl was adopted, which made things harder with identification. It says that all the children in his birth family had been placed for adoption, so it sounds like there was possibly abuse/neglect/issues in the birth home. Nothing excuses domestic abuse if the accusations were true, but having a rough childhood might have played a part. JMO.

Last edited:
According to the DDP page, Earl was adopted, which made things harder with identification. It says that all the children in his birth family had been placed for adoption, so it sounds like there was possibly abuse/neglect/issues in the birth home. Nothing excuses domestic abuse, but having a rough childhood might have played a part. JMO.
Of course we don't know the full story behind his arrest but it's worth noting. You can see a picture of him on there anyway. I found his Facebook as well.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back