Identified! TN - Jellico, Big Wheel Gap Rd, WhtFem 9-15, 482UFTN, button necklace, bracelet, shoes, Apr'85 - Tracy Sue Walker

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Submitted Patricia Taylor to Tulsa Police Department Missing Persons Department. I will keep you posted if I hear anything back.

Attempted to submitted Patricia Taylor to Tulsa Police Department Missing Persons Department, came back error in delivering, no known email address. So I submitted to NAMUS, I will keep you posted if I hear anything back.

I have been trying to find a better photo of Lori Lynn Sibrell because I thought she could be either Cheatham Co. Jane Doe or this UID. I saw she was ruled out as being CCJD so I was trying to compare her to this one and there just isn’t a great photo to use for comparison.

Lori’s info is all over the place and from what I was reading on a Facebook post regarding her, not many people knew she was missing. They seemed to recognize the name but her disappearance wasn’t made into that big of a deal apparently. Anyway, I couldn’t find her anywhere in yearbooks or on Ancestry (I did put more time into the yearbooks).

But I did find a girl who looks a lot like the photos of Lori. And it definitely gives more credibility to NamUs listing her hair as blond/strawberry...and to the speculation that the UID was somehow linked to the “Redhead murders”.

Of course I can’t post a photo because I can’t be certain (I usually can’t when it comes to Ancestry unless I follow the ‘little green leaves’)... but here is the info if anyone wants to check it out...

Lori/Laura/Laurie Sproles - Tennessee High School (Bristol) 81/82 and Frayser High School (Memphis) 71/72....

The PMI is a bit off but not exceptionally so.

986F7A82-3D06-4CB8-ADF3-CB3A2D159AD8.jpeg 189A13F3-08B7-442A-A66A-DA8B847BC176.jpeg
A80F6F22-F5AE-4F74-9001-9E1A347A14BE.png 46BCE186-B220-46E1-B844-EA17C158847F.jpeg

(One other thing about Lori - I noticed in the colored photo that her hair line is unusual, even the part in her hair. eta: And eyebrows. Could this be because of the color of her hair, the quality of the photo, or could she have had some form or degree of alopecia? It’s something else that drew me to the photos of the “other” Lori)

I have been trying to find a better photo of Lori Lynn Sibrell because I thought she could be either Cheatham Co. Jane Doe or this UID. I saw she was ruled out as being CCJD so I was trying to compare her to this one and there just isn’t a great photo to use for comparison.

Lori’s info is all over the place and from what I was reading on a Facebook post regarding her, not many people knew she was missing. They seemed to recognize the name but her disappearance wasn’t made into that big of a deal apparently. Anyway, I couldn’t find her anywhere in yearbooks or on Ancestry (I did put more time into the yearbooks).

But I did find a girl who looks a lot like the photos of Lori. And it definitely gives more credibility to NamUs listing her hair as blond/strawberry...and to the speculation that the UID was somehow linked to the “Redhead murders”.

Of course I can’t post a photo because I can’t be certain (I usually can’t when it comes to Ancestry unless I follow the ‘little green leaves’)... but here is the info if anyone wants to check it out...

Lori/Laura/Laurie Sproles - Tennessee High School (Bristol) 81/82 and Frayser High School (Memphis) 71/72....

The PMI is a bit off but not exceptionally so.

View attachment 225062 View attachment 225063
View attachment 225064 View attachment 225065

(One other thing about Lori - I noticed in the colored photo that her hair line is unusual, even the part in her hair. eta: And eyebrows. Could this be because of the color of her hair, the quality of the photo, or could she have had some form or degree of alopecia? It’s something else that drew me to the photos of the “other” Lori)

There is video of Lori somewhere. I remember it coming up once when I wanted to know if her hair was definitely light. Let me see if I can find it.

@MadMcGoo <iframe width="500" height="300" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@MadMcGoo <iframe width="500" height="300" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Thank you!! For some reason I didn’t get a notification for your reply so I’m just now seeing this! I’ll have to look at this later, I’m on my mobile and can’t get videos to work at the moment :confused:. Hopefully I’ll be able to tell if the girl I found is her or not. Additional photos may help. Appreciate you finding this!

30 Missing Person Exclusions
Barbra Jean Pauley Hunt
Carla Corley
Charlotte Kinsey
Christina White (x3)
Debra Pscholka (x2)
Debra J Cole
Donna Barnhill
Ellen Akers
Emma Vaughn
Julie Moseley
Kristi Vorak
Mary Ann Hogland-McCluskey (x2)
Melanie Flynn
Melina Creech
Michelle Wells
Patricia Leblanc
Rachel Garden
Ruth Ann Fields
Shannon Potter (x2)
Sharon Baldeagle
Sherry Marler
Tammy Belanger
Tiffany Papesh
Tracy Byrd
Tricia Kellett

30 Missing Person Exclusions
Barbra Jean Pauley Hunt
Carla Corley
Charlotte Kinsey
Christina White (x3)
Debra Pscholka (x2)
Debra J Cole
Donna Barnhill
Ellen Akers
Emma Vaughn
Julie Moseley
Kristi Vorak
Mary Ann Hogland-McCluskey (x2)
Melanie Flynn
Melina Creech
Michelle Wells
Patricia Leblanc
Rachel Garden
Ruth Ann Fields
Shannon Potter (x2)
Sharon Baldeagle
Sherry Marler
Tammy Belanger
Tiffany Papesh
Tracy Byrd
Tricia Kellett
Thank you!

What about this girl, Sherry Young missing since June 1, 1984 from Orlando Florida. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

She was 13 years old when she went missing. The picture they have in NamUs must be from when she was younger..

Here are side by side pics of Sherry and the UID

View attachment 29175 View attachment 29176

What do you think of her?

Okay - I just realized I posted this in 2013, and I don't think I followed up with LE or even submitted it. It says on Sherry's Doe Network she has DNA available, and she isn't listed on this UID's Rule Out list.

I wish we knew more to Sherry's story and the fact that she wasn't reported missing until 1993. I think I may submit this, what can it hurt?

Okay - I just realized I posted this in 2013, and I don't think I followed up with LE or even submitted it. It says on Sherry's Doe Network she has DNA available, and she isn't listed on this UID's Rule Out list.

I wish we knew more to Sherry's story and the fact that she wasn't reported missing until 1993. I think I may submit this, what can it hurt?

I can see a resemblance. So little information available about her.

Her thread here: FL - FL - Sherry Young, 13, Orlando, 1 June 1984

Have you seen this child?

I have looked at this case a couple times but haven't really dug into it much after reading this NCMEC file I can't see how anyone will narrow down the area she could have been from, I mean from the description it gives she could have spent time living in almost any region of the United States. I did notice she now has 31 rule outs but I also see a lot of duplicate entries I'm not sure if that's just error on the part of whoever put the information into the system or if they really ran DNA more than once on some of these.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Sondra Kay Ramber – The Charley Project

What about Sondra Kay Ramber she was 14 when she went missing from her home in Santa Fe, Texas? I can't find any other information about her but I was thinking that the timeline would fit, she resembles the picture and Texas is one of the regions that our girl is said to have possibly came from. I don't know how this girl will ever be identified unless they just start testing every missing girl that fits the timeline. Such a sad case that she has went so long unclaimed someone out there has to be missing their baby but who and where is the big question.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Sondra Kay Ramber – The Charley Project

What about Sondra Kay Ramber she was 14 when she went missing from her home in Santa Fe, Texas? I can't find any other information about her but I was thinking that the timeline would fit, she resembles the picture and Texas is one of the regions that our girl is said to have possibly came from. I don't know how this girl will ever be identified unless they just start testing every missing girl that fits the timeline. Such a sad case that she has went so long unclaimed someone out there has to be missing their baby but who and where is the big question.

What a strange case with conflicting information. If she disappeared on the way to school, who was baking biscuits, and why were her coat and purse in the house? October 26, 1983 was a Wednesday, so typically that would be a school day. I wonder why her father would have waited until the next morning to report her as missing? People who run away don't usually leave biscuits baking and doors open? Weird.

I can see some resemblance. Maybe her thread here has some clues?

TX - TX - Sondra Ramber, 14, Santa Fe, 26 October 1983

What a strange case with conflicting information. If she disappeared on the way to school, who was baking biscuits, and why were her coat and purse in the house? October 26, 1983 was a Wednesday, so typically that would be a school day. I wonder why her father would have waited until the next morning to report her as missing? People who run away don't usually leave biscuits baking and doors open? Weird.

I can see some resemblance. Maybe her thread here has some clues?

TX - TX - Sondra Ramber, 14, Santa Fe, 26 October 1983
Thank you for linking that thread I couldn't find it when I looked. I didn't understand when she was supposed to have went missing either something doesn't seem right there for sure.

Thank you for linking that thread I couldn't find it when I looked. I didn't understand when she was supposed to have went missing either something doesn't seem right there for sure.

I had to use the search function. I think originally Sondra may have only been listed as a possible match in the Princess Blue thread, since the initial post has a photo of PB and says "ruled out."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back