Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kimster,

I posted as "Justice" on the topix thread today, I am thrilled you found my statement worth quoting on this thread. I have visited Websleuths quite a few times since January, but just registered last week, and this is my first post (I hope I do this right). I have already emailed quite a few media outlets and have started getting my list together of District 19 governmental officials and state representatives to write and inquire about the lack of action by the local police officials. I am originally a Tennessee gal and have lots of family in Middle Tennessee still, my Great Grandfather was actually a minister in Robertson County, so finding this thread last week really hit me close to home. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help Kathy, I love to write, so know I will email or write letters to whomever I need to.

Thank you Emily for coming here and topix and showing your support for Jennifer and Adrianna. ANYONE that you can write is appreciated very, very much! Someone at my work suggested the other day that I put a letter writing campaign together and have people write the government officials about the case. That's also one of the things that I will be doing in March for the girls memorial this year.

OMG...how terrible about the search. More indications of trying to hide something. Innocent people don't do that IMHO.

Kathy,
I wanted to ask about something I read about the case (think it was on Topix) in which someone was posting that a drunken JB (Jenn's boyfriend) has said he killed the girls. Has anyone come forward to LE that might have overheard this? Also, there was discussion (again on Topix I think) that the night after the girls went missing there was a bonfire on the homestead where they had been staying & it was reported that a carseat was burned in it. Do you know anything about that? If the girls didn't have the carseat that might be a good indication that they didn't leave. These reports from witnesses of suspicious behavior/statements by JB could help to lead the investigation. Don't you have a relative (maybe a nephew) that was friendly with JB? Has he been helpful in trying to resolve the mystery of the girl's disappearance & what was going on?

Someone posted that on topix a long while ago, I reported it to the detective and you may have seen where he posted to the person..........that's all he did about this.......I couldn't believe it! That didn't seem to be the way to go about speaking with this person to me, I believe there was enough information given in the post that the detective could have found the person and spoke with them without going through topix! This was not the first time this has been brought to the attention of LE (the statement being made), but it always comes down to "oh, it's just a rumor, nothing concrete to go on to follow it up any further". I'm told that he has to say how, when, where and they have to be able to follow up on that information and confirm it before they can investigate further or use it as credible information. There was a bonfire the night after the girls vanished at the bf's house........I do not know anything about a carseat being there, of course LE did not search this area until the girls had been missing for months, so if it were there or evidence of it being there it was missed due to the search for the girls not being done the way it should from the start. I do have a nephew who was JB's best friend, that is how Jenn met him, he was at the bonfire actually........that's how I knew it took place. He has never been any help at all and LE ruled him "not credible" right off the bat. He has been interviewed by LE though. He just doesn't talk to me about the girls, their case or JB...........he is no longer friends with him but they still have many friends in common.

Kathy, We need a timeline to start from...For example, I didn't know LE had EVER searched the property. And what areas did they search? Let's go ahead and start a timeline...if you can start with an outline, we'll try to help you fill it in, okay?

{{{HUGS}}}

The only players I know for sure is me(lucyintn) but sometimes they think it is hilarious to hijack my login and post as me. Kathy is Mimi of course. JoeBenton is Joe. Amy is his daughter. JennsFriend is a real person trying to help, her name is Leslie and she lives in Washington now. Anyone else you should probably suspect is Joe or one of the members of his family.

ACK!!!! :eek:I post there!! I am not any of "those" people! I post under JustaMomma.

The only players I know for sure is me(lucyintn) but sometimes they think it is hilarious to hijack my login and post as me. Kathy is Mimi of course. JoeBenton is Joe. Amy is his daughter. JennsFriend is a real person trying to help, her name is Leslie and she lives in Washington now. Anyone else you should probably suspect is Joe or one of the members of his family.

ACK!!!! :eek:I post there!! I am not any of "those" people! I post under JustaMomma.
Thank you for your support! I said most..... not all. There are some really genuine people that pop up from time to time and it is so very easy to tell who they are. The best way to tell who is who is just to use common sense. Most people are genuinely good at heart and can see through the spin system that is Joe Benton. When Joe starts posting under other names it is pretty easy to tell because he has a distinctive style to his speech patterns and makes quite a few grammatical errors. I think (much like Kathy does) that about 90% of the posts that are negative are from Joe and not any family or supporters. His family members do post from time to time but they do not try to remain anonymous. Please keep coming back, we need you and your prayer and support!

I'll email a couple of people that I know who are family members of missing persons and see if they have any ideas or contacts.

Kathy - I keep coming back to Carrie Culberson. Her case is so similar. Her mother moved mountains in getting justice in her case. Do you have any way to contact her? I have seen a lot of press indicating that she is very active in helping others.

Kathy,

I have been doing some research this morning, and from what I can see, there are quite a few "B's" in that area. I did see where a large portion of land (approx. 58 acres) owned by the "B's" on two roads that intertwine with one another creating one large land mass (I love how they name the neighborhoods after themselves and call them estates). But, my interest was peaked by two roads in Springfield that were named by "B's" (that were apart and away from W & O roads), I would be interested in knowing who those "B's" are, normally a road is named after a person for a very specific reason, especially political ties. Do you know if this is the case?

Kathy - A couple of months ago you and I had a discussion regarding you possibly contacting a couple of people who had connection to the inside of the case when it first happened (trying to be cryptic here). Two persons in the same line of work.... anyway, just wondering if you had spoken to them? I would think they could offer some insight into who might or might not be a good person to contact to try to get LE to get back on the active side of investigating. One of my contacts had some not so positive things to say regarding the current lead person. Everyone has a boss and their boss has a boss. We need to figure out who the best cold case person is in this area, the person with the biggest heart and see if we can light a fire.

Looks like "Susan" is either a family member or close friend. She said they Xrayed the concrete. Is that true from what you guys know?

I am appalled at their conduct on the topix thread, if thwarting suspicion is what they are hoping to accomplish, they are sadly mistaken. I am completely disgusted with how disrespectful they are to Kathy and her girls. I find it "odd" that they mentioned 50 something acres after I posted 58 acres this morning on this site, I found this all through the Robertson County Property Assessor's Office. They are also bringing up the police report today, after you guys brought up trying to get your hands on it yesterday on this site. They obviously follow all the threads with regards to this case.

Maybe we can take this to the Parking Lot while investigating? I've written a mod to find out.

I just wanted to thank Kimster, she has your case profiled in her sigie - I am going to take a look at this case. I can't believe how neglected your family has been as far as investigation is concerned!!! God Bless you and your family!!!

Do we have any "players" or names out in the public???

I just wanted to thank Kimster, she has your case profiled in her sigie - I am going to take a look at this case. I can't believe how neglected your family has been as far as investigation is concerned!!! God Bless you and your family!!!

Do we have any "players" or names out in the public???

Its very sporatic right now! I'm trying to get a timeline going and I'd love to get a name list too. At the moment, I'm waiting for permission to start a new thread in the Parking Lot. Check out this link and you'll see why!

http://www.topix.com/forum/county/robertson-tn/TBVI2C7G5C1IJBLON

Thank you for your interest! Kathy was on the Haleigh thread and made a small comment about how she wished there had been this much interest in her case. Took me a week before I delved into it and was SHOCKED at what I found! And Kathy is one of our own members to boot!

Kathy, I am sure you have had the displeasure of viewing the lies they have posted on The Tennessean's website in response to the article written last year regarding the disrupted memorial service, but I wanted to post this link for our other members. In addition to the Topix thread, this gives us great insight into the lack of compassion and integrity of the B family.

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll...89f6ca01193c0d80c&sid=sitelife.tennessean.com

Kathy,
I am so sorry for this happening to you and your family.
How can we help you get things rolling again?
links? petitions?
Letters?
Just tell me and I will do my part.

Kathy - I keep coming back to Carrie Culberson. Her case is so similar. Her mother moved mountains in getting justice in her case. Do you have any way to contact her? I have seen a lot of press indicating that she is very active in helping others.

Yes, I believe that I can get in touch with her........she is very active in getting the new NAMUS program going, which by the way, Adrianna is the first missing child from TN to be entered into the database. I'll see what I can do, but I do know that one big difference in our cases is that Carrie had filed police reports on the boyfriend before she disappeared and there are also pictures of her after she was abused by him, I believe. Jennifer never filed a police report on "j" at all, even when he pulled the gun on her and the baby.

KATHY! Hello! I want to post the timeline on here and heard it may already be online? Did I overlook it somewhere?

BTW Kathy, I've been having a lot of ppl asking me to tell you they care about you and want to help you! I'm so excited about that! Prayers are renewed and people do care!

Ok, guys........I just came in from work and can't stay long because I have to be back at 4:30 in the morning....so let me start by saying thank you again, and asking that you please don't lose interest and have patience with me for a few days until I can really have time to sit here and answer some of the questions that you have, namely get a timeline started for you.....

Did you find out about taking this to the parking lot? That would be very helpful in the situation that we're in...........

How far back to we want to go with the timeline? Jenn had not known "j" long, only a few short months, so we can go back to when they met, if that is good with you guys, if not, if thats too much, just let me know.

Just so you know, I'll be around, just not a lot in the next few days because of work! I'll post when I can though!

BTW Kathy, I've been having a lot of ppl asking me to tell you they care about you and want to help you! I'm so excited about that! Prayers are renewed and people do care!

Thank God!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member