TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I cannot imagine what is going on here, but I just want those girls and their Mother found safe and sound.

Wonder if it is GB accepting the friend requests and LE & FBI know it by tracing the IP. Maybe that is why he is not talking.

Wonder where AM went now that he is wanted and has already lied to LE?

JMO

I'm almost certain there was an article I read that said the police are telling GB to stay quiet for now... I'd think if he was a suspect they'd want him doing a LOT of talking.

Ronso, I seem to recall reading that too, that he was avoiding a statement to the media until the TBI told him it was ok. That leads me to believe that the LE know a lot more than letting on. They dont seem to be focused on husband at all. My guess is that wife has run off with anothe rman and didnt want to share custody of the kids. By the way, it was reported that they were intending to return to Arizona because one of the daughters has severe asthma.

First, how did we establish the father was 60??? IMO he does not look 60. I know someone said on this thread that he was 60.. but... Look thru Jodis FB pics, there are pics of them as a family together and IMO he looks to be around 40 at the time of the pics which were taken a couple of years ago. Also the older daughter is listed as a sister to the youngest daughter on FB, I wont link as they are minors.

I have no idea about that age of 60 either. I read earlier, ABC i think that there are 3 daughters. That the husband is the adoptive father of the oldest 2 and the biologial father of the youngest one.

I have no idea about that age of 60 either. I read earlier, ABC i think that there are 3 daughters. That the husband is the adoptive father of the oldest 2 and the biologial father of the youngest one.
3 that are missing and 1 still at home with dad according to original article. The older daughter is not named on any of the sites, but she does have a fb and the youngest daughter lists her as her sister. My guess is the oldest daughter belongs to Mr. Bain and is a half sister to the youngest,, but that is just my best guess.

There are 4 children. The oldest is GB's daughter from a previous marriage. The middle 2 are fathered by someone other than GB. The youngest is DB's and JB's. Not sure about adoption(s).

Ok, so sounds like there is indeed an older daughter, I agree probably from previous marriage. I read about the adoption somewhere, will try to find. Did the older daughter live at home?

The youngest girl's FB lists the FB profile for AM (aka PR) as her brother, along with another brother. All of the articles I have seen only show the 4 girls. I doubt AM is actually her "brother", but it doesn't look like she has other people who aren't family listed as family.

ETA - one of the other girls also lists him as a "brother"

Does anyone know when they moved from AZ to TN? I ask b/c the oldest daughter's FB page only references her AZ high school and Mom's FB page says she lives in AZ.

It looks like FB profile changes by the family updating current city to Tuscon happened April 17th, by all of them that I see changes to.

It looks like FB profile changes by the family updating current city to Tuscon happened April 17th, by all of them that I see changes to.

Sorry to quote myself. Saw this in an article:
The Sheriff says the family planned to move to Arizona last weekend. Now, he hopes Mayes can help fill in the missing pieces of this strange disappearance.
http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/local/person-of-interest-in-missing-family-case-rpt-20120502
Published May 2nd

Hopefully they will find the mom and girls, the mom just left for whatever reason. Her and hubby can resolve or divorce and the kids can live where they want. We'll see. I am a bit concerned though about the reports that the FBI is involved. That would seem to indicate evidence of federal crime, ie kidnapping across state lines.

Well, several things here are strange. The person of interest has the youngest daughter of the victim in his profile pic on FB. That freaks me out. He also has another photo with the youngest daughter and one of her sisters.

The oldest daughter is never mentioned by the stepmother anywhere on her FB. I think thats very odd too.

Shefner, it could be that the wife/mother and the step daughter just were never that close. That wouldnt be that unusual. But the issue with the younger daughter could very well be something. The imagination can go wild with possibilities there.

Well, several things here are strange. The person of interest has the youngest daughter of the victim in his profile pic on FB. That freaks me out. He also has another photo with the youngest daughter and one of her sisters.

The oldest daughter is never mentioned by the stepmother anywhere on her FB. I think thats very odd too.

If the oldest daughter is in her 20s, she may not have a relationship with the missing mom. Or they may feel like friends. Family gets complicated when the daughter could, in theory, be as old as the wife. I once saw a 6 year old proudly shout "That's my niece" at her college aged camp counselor.

Has it ever been established if the dad/husband is 60 y.o. or close to that age. Perhaps PR is his biological son from the past. Could be why he is always around the family, and also could explain alot. When I look at his fb page (PR) I see he is also fb friends with the missing womans sister.

I wonder if he did not fall for his step mom JT and could not bear the thought of the family leaving him. Just thinking outloud as usual...IMHO

I checked many sites for GB and crossed his name and JoAnn's name also with residences. I firmly believe he is 60. If you look at one of pics from FB there is a pic of him (GB) with 2 little girls and a woman holding a baby. I don't think it was JoAnn, but his daughter holding her daughter, as the baby is too young to be JoAnn's youngest. IMO. Check Intelius, Veromi, Zabasearch, 123people.com & Radaris. Also the map I linked with their residences. LE has stated AM is a "friend" of the family, so it's safe to assume he is not GB's son.

I'm thinking from the pics, AM (PR) has been out to AZ with them at some time.
I want to know what kind of business or hobby GB had for his "shop" he had in TN. And finally what I REALLY want to know is......did AM have access to a vehicle....other than a motorcycle....and if so WHAT KIND?!!!! I'm NM and if they headed west to AZ, then there is a good likelihood they took I-40 all the way out...and just might go thru here.

FBI is involved because of AZ or MS possibilities.

Request: if stating info is from FB, please reference it so we don't get it mixed up with MSM. TIA

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandorasBox83
Back