TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I called Hardeman county and ask if they know what kind of vehicle he's in to take them from TN to MS and dispatch told me she doesn't think they know what kind.
So who saw them in MS???!!! Since her vehicle was found 3 days after they disappeared, that's plenty of time for them to use her vehicle to get down there and pick up another car/vehicle and return her's to TN to throw things off...or there is another person involved to bring the car back. I wonder if she was carrying alot of cash...ie: tax return supposed to be used for the expense of trip back to AZ?

If LE knows the girls are in Mississippi, then why are they not down there getting them? Why have an amber alert in place if they know where they are?

One thing that really drives me nuts is that these girls are 14, 12, and 8 years old...and all of them have a FB. I don't get it.

I don't know if this woman is with this guy willingly or if he kidnapped them. There is an amber alert out for him now. I think this guy was a friend of the family.
http://www.amberalert.com/alerts/f9548e31289d56d5a126aee1577d2fbe/

Looks like as of yesterday they know the kids and mother are with this guy, according to this article.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/18151836/tbi-says-3-sisters-have-been-in-mississippi
From the Amber Alert link:

Mayes has altered his appearance by cutting his hair and may have also cut the hair of the children and dyed it an unknown color. Information has been developed during the investigation that the children may be in extreme danger.

&

Warrants for kidnapping are being issued for Adam Mayes. He has an additional warrant on file for false report with full extradition and is believed to be carrying a firearm. Adam was last seen in Guntown Mississippi on Tuesday May 1 2012.

Oh no! NOT how I thought this was going to play out at all...........

After reading the amber alert information, I am baffled as to what is going on here. Did AM threaten and abduct JB and the girls? Is she also a victim of kidnapping? How did he get a hold of all four of them?

The fact that he may be carrying a gun is really concerning. I hope that this doesn't result in some sort of stand off with law enforcement.

After reading the amber alert information, I am baffled as to what is going on here. Did AM threaten and abduct JB and the girls? Is she also a victim of kidnapping? How did he get a hold of all four of them?

The fact that he may be carrying a gun is really concerning. I hope that this doesn't result in some sort of stand off with law enforcement.
Also concerning is that the May 1 sighting of him with the 3 girls in MS made no mention of Jo Ann/Jodie.

Also concerning is that the May 1 sighting of him with the 3 girls in MS made no mention of Jo Ann/Jodie.

I noticed that. I couldn't find any mention of sightings of Jo Ann/ Jodie since they went missing. You're right about it being a concern. I pray that they weren't witnesses to something horrible happening to their mom and that they come home safe.

I wonder if Paco is a member of a motorcycle club? Some of them have "clubhouses". That FB photo of him sitting with 1 or 2 of the girls on a motorcyle...it has "ape hanger" handlebars which are popular in mc clubs (not restricted to, tho). Just a thought.

Please excuse this horrible thought before I even post it. SPECULATION ONLY - I have wondered for some time if he has been molesting the girls. Sometimes these non-related "uncles" that take a special interest in young girls live up to a horrible reputation. :(

Oh my gosh, what a scarey situation for those girls! Where is mom?

I thought it had been a case of mom and the girls running away with this guy, or something of such.

I hope they find them quick!!!

KYLIYAH BAIN, Age Now: 8, Missing: 04/27/2012. Missing From SOMERVILLE, TN. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Hardeman County Sheriff's Office (Tennessee) 1-731-658-3971.

More...

NCMC1193808c3.jpg

Guntown is about 120 miles from here. There has been NO local mention of the Amber Alert, though. Grrrrrr....

I truly hope this is a case of the wife running away with the kids with another man. I am beginning to think different, this is scary...

I agree Portabella, I'm beginning to wonder if he has some sort of extremist ties. I've had this vibe in this case of something along those lines. I wondered earlier if he has access to a cabin somewhere. I also wonder if the FBI may be involved not only because of state lines being crossed and potential kidnapping but because of potential ties.

I've been fishing all day, so maybe the sun has gotten to me lol.

But again, the family has ties, I just wonder where Joann fits in to this? A victim or participant?

A detail description of the girls, JoAnn and AM:

Adrienne is described at a white female, 5'4" in height, 129 lbs. with brown hair and eyes.
Alexandria is described as a white female, 5' in height, 105 lbs. with light brown hair and hazel eyes.
Kyliyah is described as a white female, 4' tall, 57 lbs. with blonde hair and blue eyes.
The mother of the girls, Joann is described as a white female, 5'3" in height, 130 lbs. with brown hair and eyes.
The person of interest, Adam Mayes, is described as a white male, 6'3" in height, 200 lbs. with brown hair and blue eyes. He also has a warrant out for his arrest.

http://www.examiner.com/article/tennessee-mom-and-her-3-daughters-still-missing

One more thought, I think it was hollyblue that questioned a vehicle. I've wondered that also. Does Paco have one? Why hasn't there been a vehicle description? Or have I missed that?

The whole disappearance seems pretty planned.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandorasBox83
Back