TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://wreg.com/2012/05/07/mayes-was-babysitter-of-missing-bain-girls/
"He was the family`s handy man and baby sat the three girls".

I wish people would be more careful about allowing male 'friends' to babysit their young children. I know, I know, that is unfair to brush ALL men with the same brush. And I myself used to let two very close male family friends babysit my kids on occasion. So I shouldn't talk. It is just so frustrating to see this same scenario over and over and over. :banghead:

The bodies were several days old when found. The 2 little ones have been alone with this monsters for some time now.

What makes it so sad is that these little girls trust him! He could have told them anything. They may not even know how much danger they are in. They could be completely oblivious to what is going on outside the world he has them in now. I hope he hasn't harmed them in other ways. I hope that he is just demented and thought of them as his own children and didn't want them moving away because in his mind, he loved them so much.

This statement confuses me: On Friday, the TBI reported that the girls were with Mayes in Mississippi, but there was no evidence that a crime had been committed.

So I am wondering if when LE talked to Mayes the girls were there. He told them that JB was somewhere else at the time. Most likely he said that GB was being abusive or something and they were staying with him.

If the girls and AM parents were present when LE was there, he could have told them a story. This would mean that the didn't witness any of the violence.

I would guess JB and the older daughter were already gone at this time.

Since this seems to be well planned out, AM could be hunkered down anywhere in the mountain areas. I don't think he is driving around anywhere or walking. There are so many places he could be that would be vacant or he could have taken over someone elses house and murdered the occupants.

He really could be anywhere, these are desolate areas.

He could have connections in different states but would anyone really go along with this once they saw it in the media. I wouldn't think so considering the fact that they would be an accomplice.

I am thinking he is probably in a desolate area somewhere, where there are supplies.

He sticks out like a sore thumb in appearance, even if he were to shave his head. He could dress the girls like boys to help hide their identity. If he is isolated the girls may have no idea that anything bad has happened.

Hmmm wonder if he told them he was taking them to the beach?

The bodies were several days old when found. The 2 little ones have been alone with this monsters for some time now.

Are we all on the same page? Only the 11 & 8 year old girls are with him and he is the only adult?

I can't even type what scenario is running through my mind. The only good thing I can think of; with a manhunt this big, he can't stop moving which leaves less private time alone with the girls (I'm hoping)!!

On NCMEC They also have the oldest up. ??? Is it a mistake. Why is the middle child not there instead of the oldest?

They have the wrong pic up. They have the 14 yr old girl's pic on the main page with the 12 yr old's pic (Alexandria). Click on the poster and you'll see.

They have mentioned that this guy has ties to some places. But I find it difficult to imagine that anyone, not a friend and not a family member, would allow this man to show up with abducted children. He has to be alone with them. What puzzles me is that it's been a few days now, and they're still checking trunks in the area as if they think he's still around there. That indicates to me that he fled on foot and that they think he may acquire a car at some point and then head in a particular direction.

They have mentioned that this guy has ties to some places. But I find it difficult to imagine that anyone, not a friend and not a family member, would allow this man to show up with abducted children. He has to be alone with them. What puzzles me is that it's been a few days now, and they're still checking trunks in the area as if they think he's still around there. That indicates to me that he fled on foot and that they think he may acquire a car at some point and then head in a particular direction.

I haven't been able to read through the whole thread. Where was Joann's car located? Do we know?

well, it kinda makes me go hmmmm when NCMEC has taken down one of the girls' pictures before LE has even made a statement...

Last week they had listed Isabel Celis as a eta: non-family abduction and LE had to talk to them so they would change it (a newsreporter pointed it out to LE)

I wish people would be more careful about allowing male 'friends' to babysit their young children. I know, I know, that is unfair to brush ALL men with the same brush. And I myself used to let two very close male family friends babysit my kids on occasion. So I shouldn't talk. It is just so frustrating to see this same scenario over and over and over. :banghead:

Well I am obviously a male and I agree with this. What with all the information out there now about pedophilia I can't see trusting my girls with a male " family friend". Especially one that (forgive me for being judgmental) looked like AM.

Where are his family? They should be on TV begging for him to release the two girls.

This statement confuses me: On Friday, the TBI reported that the girls were with Mayes in Mississippi, but there was no evidence that a crime had been committed.

So I am wondering if when LE talked to Mayes the girls were there. He told them that JB was somewhere else at the time. Most likely he said that GB was being abusive or something and they were staying with him.

Wow, I totally missed that! How awful... the police came and talked to him, and the girls were there. But due to some slick story from AM they didn't take the kids with them?! So horrible if true!

Maybe he is ill......or has health concerns? Btw, I don't think any of the girls look like Mayes. He has a thin face and nose and distinctive slanty eyes. The girls don't have any of those features.

I haven't heard any quotes or interviews with AM's parents. Seems strange.

This is just heartbreaking.

It seems very strange that no one is talking, not his family, his friends, the childrens teenage friends, the husbands friends, the husbands neighbors, school teachers, etc. Why is everyone being quite and not interviewing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamb79
Back