TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is still something funky about the X's/sisters/wives. ?? I don't think the aunt has that right. TM is 30. ???

ETA: So who was AM's wife?

I don't want to come down too hard on the parents, but I want to know why Kyliyah (8) had a facebook account? I can understand heavily monitored accounts for Adrienne (14) and Alexandria (12) as they would be in middle school and high school, but an 8-year-old? Her pictures are not even blocked like her older sisters.

MOO

Had a storm roll thru , lost power and my internet.

Hate it when that happens, oh well could be much worse

Where is this missing family?

What is Levi talking about? Who is Adam Hayes and what new info is he talking about on FB?

Ok, from what I can gather so far, from Levi on JVM, and from NMEC, the mother and the 14 yr old were killed, and the two youngest had their hair dyed and cut, and were taken by the perp?

NCMEC has now taken down the oldest child's poster as deceased?? :( :cry: :(

I will never understand how someone could kill a child. It is a very sick, demented person who could do something like that.

NCMEC has now taken down the oldest child's poster as deceased?? :( :cry: :(

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I know I'm asking a lot of these little girls, but Alexandria and Kyliyah need to gather their strength and find a way to get away. I don't care if they kick him so hard -- you know where -- and just run! Run away! Poor babies! Praying for them to just get away from him and someone will find them. Some how. Some way.

I hate him! :banghead:

Watching JVM coverage of story. Had Levi Page on reporting about his "research into fb and connection to TM." He kept saying "Hayes"---that makes me crazy....if you are professionally reporting on case, at least get the names correct!!! JVM never even corrected him with the correct letter for the name. Sorry to rant.....

Ok, from what I can gather so far, from Levi on JVM, and from NMEC, the mother and the 14 yr old were killed, and the two youngest had their hair dyed and cut, and were taken by the perp?

I missed Levi but on the NCMEC page mom and the 14 year old don't show up. Nothing has been confirmed by LE though but it's not looking good at all. :(

I had a feeling this creep was obsessed with the little ones. :(

Oh no. I guess we sort of knew, but oh no.

Where are those little girls? We need to find them NOW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know some have said they don't think this was pedophile stuff, that maybe he thought they were his kids, or whatever... but I think it IS pedophile behavior. He has a pic of him with his face pressed against Adrienne's (the 14yo)... now its looking like she is dead but he kept the other two girls. I think that is because he likes girls in a certain age range, and Adrienne had outgrown that range. JMO... I guess it is also possible that he is just delusional and thinks the younger two kids are his biokids.

Makes me sick to think about what these children and their mom must have been thru. Those poor, poor girls!

Prayers for these little girls. :please: :please:

I was first afraid of that when the Mom was taken off Amber Alert, but I so hoped it wasn't any of them, esp the children. It makes me heartsick they are digging again, so sad for the family.

I missed that part of the show. So it seems the reports are getting a bit more consistent that the mother and the oldest daughter have lost their lives?

He is one sick and scary monster. How absolutely frightening for those little ones if that's the case.

Oh, PLEASE, I really hope and pray these girls did not see what happened with their mom and their big sister. This is so frightening. I am sure that EVERY single LEO is giving this investigation everything they have got.

Action New 5 out of Memphis just announced that they said earlier today that they believed the mother and 14 yr old's bodies were found, but are saying now that IS NOT confirmed by LE at this point. They went on to say that the BOLO had been altered to include ONLY AM and the 2 younger girls. More on the story at 10pm news. Will try to watch it and report anything new.

:sigh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966