TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Imo it's imperative for the general public to have more information than this! I'm really stunned that I have sat here since about 3am and still don't have a clear relationship history, a clear time table as to the kids and mom leaving the house. The public should be made aware of exactly how many humans we need to look for. And in what age configuration for pete's sake!

To me, a BOLO/APB would be much better utilized if the general public knew who,when and were they should be looking.(not that LE has asked for our help)

I just cannot get a grasp on this case. Obviously something horrible is happening. I don't know why I can't jump on the pedo angle yet. For all we know the mom could've buried AM and his wife. I mean really right now i know nothing, 2 days after the discovery of bodies that are obviously tied to this case.

I dont think hes a pedophille. I think there is something else going on here.
I think JB(MOM) would have seen some signs. these girls look happy,
JMO

@TobyWong

I haven't posted on this case yet, but have been following it.

ITA re: your comment about the need for more detailed BOLO alerts! It is maddening to not have anything to go on other than some old booking photos and fuzzy FB pics, and then be told they may have altered appearances......

And THEN we do not know who we are even to BOLO for- 5 people? 2? In what combination?

I am in Louisiana and the billboards have this guy's face all over them and it is likely he could head this way but what/who should I be looking for?

And it isn't just this case.....thank you for your observation! This is something that needs changing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has got to be the slowest moving case I have ever gotten involved in. There's like nothing coming out! With the kind of search going on, I would think they would be releasing more information than they have. I know that they are trying not to spook AM, but WTH?? There are little girls out there with a very dangerous man! He's already spooked! You've found two bodies. IMO, they should be going balls to the wall with this. I'd even call in the Hells Angels if I thought it would bring these girls home safe!

MOO

Rather creepy though that his FB profile pic is with one of the younger daughters... A family friend for just a year? Definite red flag. Makes me think of Joseph Duncan.

No problem Rose! Did you see the link to the scanner link for this case? (follow the link to the members only area in the basement for scanner discussion)

Imo it's imperative for the general public to have more information than this! I'm really stunned that I have sat here since about 3am and still don't have a clear relationship history, a clear time table as to the kids and mom leaving the house. The public should be made aware of exactly how many humans we need to look for. And in what age configuration for pete's sake!

To me, a BOLO/APB would be much better utilized if the general public knew who,when and were they should be looking.(not that LE has asked for our help)

I just cannot get a grasp on this case. Obviously something horrible is happening. I don't know why I can't jump on the pedo angle yet. For all we know the mom could've buried AM and his wife. I mean really right now i know nothing, 2 days after the discovery of bodies that are obviously tied to this case.

Bravo Toby! Post of the day imhoo:rocker:

Rather creepy though that his FB profile pic is with one of the younger daughters... A family friend for just a year? Definite red flag. Makes me think of Joseph Duncan.

My immediate thought was Shasta and Dylan's case. :cry:

ALEXANDRIA BAIN, Age Now: 12, Missing: 04/27/2012. Missing From SOMERVILLE, TN. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (Tennessee) 1-800-824-3463.

More...

KYLIYAH BAIN, Age Now: 8, Missing: 04/27/2012. Missing From SOMERVILLE, TN. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (Tennessee) 1-800-824-3463.

More...

He's been a family friend for 11-15 years or more. Still creepy to have a young (unrelated) girl with her arm around him as his FB pic, IMO.

JVM is covering now. JB's aunt will be on...or on the phone.

I know absolutely nothing about the Holly Bobo case, but it just bugs me that, according to one post, Adam Mayes once lived in Jackson, just 35 miles from where Holly Bobo lived.

Longer than a year!
GB is his ex brother in law!

They could be digging for bullets or bullet casings. They could be sifting thru the burned trash for clues as to what AM was up to and possibly burned to hide. Everything is needed for evidence in a murder case. If AM lives thru this. I suspect he will take his own life or do suicide by cop if cornered.

From wtva twitter
Multiple members of the media had been told a press conference would be held in Guntown. #wtva
Hope so and hope we get some answers about whats going on.

I watched WTVA 5 o'clock news and CJ LeMaster reported that LE canceled the presser last minute. 6 news is on now. Shows digging in back yard. FBI said US Marshall's office will be releasing a statement....not sure when. Memphis FBI office is the lead law enforcement for this case now.

Multiple command centers-- one in Guntown and one in Alpine community. Crime Stoppers has been called on to help get tips 800-773-TIPS.
Neighbors are cautiously optimistic they will get him....

That is all they said.

I know absolutely nothing about the Holly Bobo case, but it just bugs me that, according to one post, Adam Mayes once lived in Jackson, just 35 miles from where Holly Bobo lived.

Yes but the person that took her was 6 ft 200 pounds this guy is like 6 3"
skinny with long hair, sorry its not him!

Joanns Aunt saying she thinks he was obsessed with either Joann or one of the girls and didn't want them going to arizona

She says he may have had possible thoughts of them being a family

gary was married to AM's sister, per the aunt

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie