TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
they remained friends and worked on cars together

I watched WTVA 5 o'clock news and CJ LeMaster reported that LE canceled the presser last minute. 6 news is on now. Shows digging in back yard. FBI said US Marshall's office will be releasing a statement....not sure when. Memphis FBI office is the lead law enforcement for this case now.

Multiple command centers-- one in Guntown and one in Alpine community. Crime Stoppers has been called on to help get tips 800-773-TIPS.
Neighbors are cautiously optimistic they will get him....

That is all they said.

thanks VT! (that doesn't sound very good!)

Yes but the person that took her was 6 ft 200 pounds this guy is like 6 3"
skinny with long hair, sorry its not him!

Wow. I didn't know they had he weight and height of the guy. How did that get that information? Like I said, I never really followed that case. I just know that her brother reported seeing some guy and that she disappeared shortly thereafter. I don't even know whether they made an arrest or found her.

Per JB's aunt....GB was married to AM's sister. Once they divorced AM still worked with Gary working on cars for a living.

doesn't think they left on their own free will, took nothing including asthma meds which one of the girls really needed

AM always had a gun on him

she feels he put a gun to one of their heads

Beverly Goodman has never met the man, she is the Aunt on JVM

thats the best I can transcribe folks!

Beverly Goodman has never met the man, she is the Aunt on JVM

thats the best I can transcribe folks!
You did great! That is the same aunt as in the link I just re-posted.

Thanx holly and Cold! :)

Rather creepy though that his FB profile pic is with one of the younger daughters... A family friend for just a year? Definite red flag. Makes me think of Joseph Duncan.

Can you link the facebook page? I haven't seen it. If you cannot link it, could you tell me which one of the girls he has in the picture with him? I think if he favored one of the girls enough to put a picture of him and her together on his facebook, that this would be the one he wanted?

MOO

doesn't think they left on their own free will, took nothing including asthma meds which one of the girls really needed

Holy cow, no offense... but what were these parents thinking letting their girls hang out with (and even visit out of state with) a guy who always carries a gun -- without the parents being present at all times? And then his FB profile is all pics of him and the girls being physically affectionate and that didn't make them nervous? I don't care how nice he seemed, I would have moved out of state to get away from him! Well, maybe they finally were... and unfortunately, JB may have paid for this mistake in judgment with her life. :-(

Can you link the facebook page? I haven't seen it. If you cannot link it, could you tell me which one of the girls he has in the picture with him? I think if he favored one of the girls enough to put a picture of him and her together on his facebook, that this would be the one he wanted?

MOO

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000387883698

There are pics of him with Alexandria and Adrienne, but the profile pic is Alexandria

Action New 5 out of Memphis just announced that they said earlier today that they believed the mother and 14 yr old's bodies were found, but are saying now that IS NOT confirmed by LE at this point. They went on to say that the BOLO had been altered to include ONLY AM and the 2 younger girls. More on the story at 10pm news. Will try to watch it and report anything new.

JVM had map and had NM listed as AZ. LOL

The pic of him on the motorcycle all sweaty with a girl in front of him is making me sick right now :-(

The pic of him on the motorcycle all sweaty with a girl in front of him is making me sick right now :-(

I didn't care for the pics of the dogs chained. I can't stand that......build them a pen for crying out loud!!!!

So, since she never met him, someone told her this or it was common knowledge about him (or LE told her)...

Action New 5 out of Memphis just announced that they said earlier today that they believed the mother and 14 yr old's bodies were found, but are saying now that IS NOT confirmed by LE at this point. They went on to say that the BOLO had been altered to include ONLY AM and the 2 younger girls. More on the story at 10pm news. Will try to watch it and report anything new.

I knew it! I know it's not confirmed, but I knew it would be Joann and Adrienne and he would take the younger ones, Alexandria and Kyliyah.

I hate him! :banghead:

NCMEC has now taken down the oldest child's poster as deceased?? :( :cry: :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo