TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know the age differences of Gary and Jo Ann?

NCMEC doesn't have a "stranger abduction" category. They have a "non-family abduction" category, which includes stranger abductions and abductions by non-family members known to the victim(s).

that is what I meant... non family abduction.. and they have since changed it

Next question...it does not show a date of her arrest (or whatever) or her offense....wonder if she could be in protective custody??:banghead:

I do not know if Vinelink ever says what the charge is. LE has a specific number of hours they can hold a person prior to charging them (usually something like 72 hours) but I am not sure a person who is being held under those circumstances would be showing as "in custody" on Vinelink. But maybe they would?

Haven't seen this one yet. Sorry if it's a repost.

http://www.wlox.com/story/18166299/investigators-digging-in-yard-where-two-bodies-were-found

Action News 5's Janice Broach spoke with Adam Mayes sister in law, Bobbi Booth.

Booth said Mayes' wife, Theresa, is being held in the Hardeman county jail.

We cannot confirm Theresa Mayes is in the jail.

Booth said she knew at some point last week Mayes was in his backyard in Alpine digging a hole.

The sister-in-law also said Mayes dated Jo Ann Bain before she married her current husband, Gary.

A reward of $50,000 is being offered for information leading to the arrest of Adam Mayes.

Authorities have not yet released the identity of the bodies found near the home but an FBI spokesman told WMC-TV they hope to do that soon.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...43000&agency=39&id=131141&searchType=offender

I was wondering if anyone knows the age differences of Gary and Jo Ann? I saw on the oldest daughter's facebook that she posted Mayes as her "brother".

Could Mayes be Gary's son from a previous marriage?

She's in jail. If it were me, I'd assume she had NOT talked and they jailed her because of that. It could be a good thing.

Plus part of their investigation was who posted on JB's fb after she disappeared, they knew it wasn't JB. It was obviously done to make it look like she was okay. So, just spectulating, but TM's involvement could be alot deeper than just seeing him dig holes. KWIM

Nurse=Just saw on NCMEC that Adrienne was taken off bulletin. Don't know how to bring it over. Will you check. Looks like deceased. Please omit if I am wrong!

I don't understand TBI's reasoning on not releasing more info to the general public. I mean, it makes no sense to keep anything from Mayes....he knows what happened because he did it!

Tell the rest of us so we can be alert and start looking for the correct individuals who are missing! Let the information run....put it on every sign on the highway...put it on tv and radio. That's the only way to find this creep...
TBI is ALWAYS withholding vital info and it absolutely drives me to the point of pure INSANITY!
Maybe that is why they have problems with missing people...just saying...

Around here, if there is a missing person, it's on everything, everywhere.

He had to have transportation from where JB vehicle was left. I think they are covering all bases by checking the area and following up in other states.

He could have transferred the bodies from JB's vehicle to whatever vehicle he used, come back and got the 2 younger girls and gone to the house in MS. Then disposed of the bodies while everyone was asleep or occupied doing something else.

Just jumping off your post to link the map to where the Durango was found:

Chapleau Rd, Bolivar, TN 38008 - Google Maps

there are so many twists and turns. maybe TM was jealous of PR's rship with JB and the girls and went to TN and surprised them :( Tons of missing info. regardless...have never trusted the rship between PR and the girls. YUCK!

Does anyone know the age differences of Gary and Jo Ann?

Lorma, he is 60 and she is in her early thirties. Sorry I don't have her exact age quickly at hand.

hth

Just thinking outloud, Alex.. is the only child with hazel eyes, Im not much on genetics, but?? :waitasec:

Longer than a year!
GB is his ex brother in law!

Thanks for all of you who have cleared up the timeline. This will be a very strange case since he waited so long to act against his target(s). Maybe the Bains' move away was too hard for him, and with the brief visit back, he decided to take action and get whichever of the two youngest he was most attracted (maybe both). I don't necessarily see him as a sadist like Joseph Duncan, tho this is horribly cruel anyway. LE needs to let the public know to be on the watch for a really tall guy alone with two girls...but maybe *i hope* there is a reason they aren't.

This may have been discussed somewhere in the thread (I'm currently just through half of them) but the timeline of them going missing doesn't make sense to me. Husband says they are missing when he wakes up but doesn't report them missing till girls fail to get off the school bus. Was he a late sleeper and assumed everyone had started their day already? If I woke up to an unexpected empty house I would have called school to see if they were there, called wifes cell, spent my day trying to figure out what was going on. Not saying he has anything to do with it, it just struck me as odd.....

The sister in law Bobbi Booth stated that Adam Meyers dated JoAnn Bain before she married Gary Bain. Nobody seems to be discussing this on the thread here... I am floored by it. To me, when he was telling friends and his landlord that at least one of the kids was his, he may have been telling the truth. I had him pegged as a pedophile but now I think he was really believing that they were going to move away with HIS child, Alexandria (whether she really was his biologically or not). She is the one in his FB profile pic. This is key to the case, I believe... and makes me worry even more for the youngest girl since he already killed mom and Adrienne (who was not biologically his).

http://www.wlox.com/story/18166299/investigators-digging-in-yard-where-two-bodies-were-found

They died in Tennessee but he took their bodies to Mississippi? How far apart are these two areas?

They are about 70 miles apart (JB home in TN to AM home in MS) but the MS state line is only about 25 miles from where the Bain home is in TN.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back