TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder why bond is different on mom than daughter?

http://www.djournal.com/view/full_s...ing-suspect-arrested?instance=home_news_right

also noted this:

Teresa is charged with four counts of especially aggravated kidnapping and Mary is charged with four counts of conspiracy to commit especially aggravated kidnapping.

Read more: djournal.com - UPDATE Wife mother of kidnap slaying suspect arrested

so...mama had guilty knowledge it would seem... and wife... well she was in on it (it would seem)

Okay. So we now know that TM drove the "getaway" car out of Hardeman County. There are still a lot of unanswered questions, but the most poignant seems to be what vehicle he is driving. I have decided that they have kept the vehicle description a secret because they do not want him to change vehicles. Perhaps the police know which vehicle they're looking for. I am sure uneasy about the guy possibly now being down here in Florida.

That's what I think also. Maybe to prevent a carjacking and an innocent life??

Yes, I'd like to know too. Just sent out the info on Facebook to all my family/friends. I'm not sure its getting a lot of attention here in Florida, so people need to be on the lookout!

I looked at a few news outlets sites and didn't see anything there. They could just be saying that so he doesn't change his route. So many things not being released leads me to believe LE knows exactly what they are dealing with especially after (possible) grilling of the wife and mother. I hope they give up his plans.

Yep. Nurse hit on two important points. They said the murders were committed in Tennessee. If TM drove the car, she must have been driving with two bodies in the trunk. Also, TM conspired to commit the crime whereas AM's mom just assisted, probably after the crimes were under way.

I have heard nothing about the father. I wonder if he could be with Adam on the run. Or buried somewhere.

I was wondering about that-is there a difference between 'especially aggravated' and 'aggravated'?

Aggravated could mean that a weapon was used, or some other form of restraint.

Especially aggravated could be that they were aware of the medical condition of the girls and did not have proper medication available for them.

Do we know which 2 girls have breathing problems? Possible the 14 yr old had attack when became upset, mother intervened and he killed them???? Just guessing on that, but is a possibility. I fill like I'm in the middle of a thriller and can't wait for it to end. Impossible to imagine being on the inside of this as a family member. My heart goes out to all who love and know these girls and their family members.

Lawtey is not far from the Ocala National Forest which is huge and easy to get lost in and has many RV sites, I hope they are checking RV sites.

That place scares me. When I lived in Gainesville i heard some horror stories. Easy to hide in and quite a few sketchy characters.

I'm in South Carolina and he has ties here as well.
Don't want him here...

Please catch this guy and save those 2 precious little ones.
I would love to know where those ties in SC are also. I manage a motel and would love to see him come walking in my door. I'd check him in and let the law check him out. God bless those children.

Yep. Shawnee is a good place for someone to hide, and anyone who has lived in Lawtney knows about Shawnee. I have hiked through the forest. You can camp out in the woods with a tent. But you have to park somewhere. So they should be checking access points for vehicles. There are also many semi-permanent RV parks. These have many more lots, and it would be relatively easy for someone to blend in at one of these parks.

That place scares me. When I lived in Gainesville i heard some horror stories. Easy to hide in and quite a few sketchy characters.

I lived in G'ville, too-during the student murders.

Why do all the evil weirdos head to Florida? :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to know where those ties in SC are also. I manage a motel and would love to see him come walking in my door. I'd check him in and let the law check him out. God bless those children.

I think it was mentioned Myrtle Beach.

I know, I have been trying to move back to Florida, but after researching some of the areas, think I might just stay in Alabama. I lived in Plant City for a few years, but it has all changed.

Now I'm wondering again where AM's father is?
I've been wondering that ever since we found out about AM's parents and wife, and there was no recent account from anyone about their recent or current whereabouts, in the news reports.

I'm hoping he wasn't killed for "getting in the way", but I'm wondering if he is/was at the next destination for AM and the girls. JMO.

I don't think we've discussed yet that IF AM is the father of any of the girls (or thinks he is), then AM's parents would be the grandparents. Just sayin'. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc