TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lived in G'ville, too-during the student murders.

Why do all the evil weirdos head to Florida? :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For whatever reason (access laws?) I think we just hear about Florida more. I lived in Cali for 2 years and there were a LOT of crazy crimes going - but they weren't really reported (local news cared more about celebs). However, I think all the small towns in Florida are being overrun by drugs..meth and pills. It is ruining the state :(

Every time I check in on this case, it gets crazier and crazier.

It hit me like a ton of bricks that AM had a wife. And, even crazier that she assisted.

These poor children..

Here's the definition of "Especially Aggravated Kidnapping" per Tennessee criminal law:

http://www.tncrimlaw.com/TPI_Crim/08_03.htm

*********** (1)* that the defendant removed or confined another unlawfully

*********** ****** so as to interfere substantially with the other's liberty;

and

*********** (2)* that the alleged victim was under the age of thirteen (13) at the time of

*********** ****** removal or confinement

So that's why one has hat charge KB is under 13

I don't think AM would have killed his father. He admired his father according to his facebook page. Maybe the father was not at home and went to visit relatives before all this started. Or the father could be with him on the run. Seems like this has become a family kidnapping and murder of another family.

After the four went missing, LE spoke with Adam Mayes, in fact, I believe the article I remember said he was questioned. Then, he went missing, so I have wondered where the girls were at when AM was speaking with LE? I bet they were with his wife/mother, and that is why they are being charged for kidnapping. Those two little girls must be terrified. I pray they find a chance to get away from him.

This is what worries me - I'm beginning to think they are no longer alive and weren't at that point either. I think he fled alone once he realized LE was onto him. :(

and

*********** (2)* that the alleged victim was under the age of thirteen (13) at the time of

yes, and the other two involve either weapons being used or seriously bodily harm and/or confinement... (I am sure all of the preceding apply, sadly)

Why in the heck would they want to do this???? This is crazy!! :what: moo

and

another link stating both charges:
http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/sex_ofender_reg/sex_offender_law_pdfs/Webpage SOR Definitions.pdfr

This is what worries me - I'm beginning to think they are no longer alive and weren't at that point either. I think he fled alone once he realized LE was onto him. :(

Sadly i agree!
I think that was what LE was looking for yesterday!
JMO and i hope its WRONGGGGGGGGGGG!

I dont think they will charge him with anything!
IMO they will kill him or he will kill himself!

No loss as i see it!

It's just shocking that he had not only one, but TWO helpers in this. What sickos!!

Could it be that they just wanted to protect him? They discovered what he didn't and didn't want him in trouble. Either way, it's disgusting human behavior. Were they in on the planning or just the cover-up?

Wow. Just wow.

I lived in G'ville, too-during the student murders.

Why do all the evil weirdos head to Florida? :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I lived there too! not gainesville but in florida during student murders. That was scary!!! My husband went to school UF! He had just left before the murders.

It's just shocking that he had not only one, but TWO helpers in this. What sickos!!

Could it be that they just wanted to protect him? They discovered what he didn't and didn't want him in trouble. Either way, it's disgusting human behavior. Were they in on the planning or just the cover-up?

Wow. Just wow.

I could almost see this if he had already murdered someone. But who decides to help someone who has already murdered 2 and is kidnapping 2 more. Obviously, that could still be the reasoning, but they are just as psychotic as he is.

Nevermind. I was looking for a Mississippi mugshot. The mom and the sister were arrested in Hardeman County Tenn. Off to look again. Anyone having any luck?

I dont think they will charge him with anything!
IMO they will kill him or he will kill himself!

No loss as i see it!

BBM

That's exactly what I think is going to happen. I posted further up in the thread that I think he's going to be one of those freaks who wants to go out in a blaze of glory. I don't think the other two girls will survive either, sadly.

Or it could be that he's so narcissistic that he thinks he can get away with this. Sometimes these people are so sure of themselves, they get so cocky, that they get sloppy.

I too wonder where the kids were when he spoke with police. I have a feeling his mother and wife had them or he locked the girls up somewhere. They must terrified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member