TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
He killed them right there at the Bains home as dad slept?
Well.. if true it does absolutely not only match the affidavit that said that the 2 suffered severe bodily injury IN THEIR REMOVAL.. it also would mean Nancy was right that Joann probably did very much fight against ever even leaving with AM?

I'M STILL CONFUSED HOW DAD THOUGHT THE GIRLS WERE AT SCHOOL THAT DAY? THE GIRLS WERE GOING TO SCHOOL IN ARIZONA AND WERE ONLY BACK IN TNFOR A FUNERAL? SO WHY WOULD DAD SAY HE THOUGHT THE GIRLS WERE JUST AT SCHOOL AND THAT'S WHY HEDIDNT CALL LE EARLIER?

It's a good point, where were the girls going to school? I must admit, GB has been in the back of my mind for awhile now. He ls not off my radar yet. If this is all true and Adam killed both at the Bain home, why stop with just the two, why not GB also. Ahhh don't get me started <zipping it>

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
He killed them right there at the Bains home as dad slept?
Well.. if true it does absolutely not only match the affidavit that said that the 2 suffered severe bodily injury IN THEIR REMOVAL.. it also would mean Nancy was right that Joann probably did very much fight against ever even leaving with AM?

I'M STILL CONFUSED HOW DAD THOUGHT THE GIRLS WERE AT SCHOOL THAT DAY? THE GIRLS WERE GOING TO SCHOOL IN ARIZONA AND WERE ONLY BACK IN TNFOR A FUNERAL? SO WHY WOULD DAD SAY HE THOUGHT THE GIRLS WERE JUST AT SCHOOL AND THAT'S WHY HEDIDNT CALL LE EARLIER?

The girls were still in school in Hardeman County at that time, they were not moving until the school year was done (from what I gather)

The woods are thick as heck. People get lost in the woods and are never found despite lengthy searches. They're tracking this guy for sure. But it is a big job.

The pictures of the area they are searching 4 to 5 miles from his home look like a very thick forest. Well at least the area where the cars are parked on the road.

New Albany Indiana is right across the river from Louisville, Kentucky.
I'd think he'd need to know someone to hide there..not a large place ^i^

New Albany, MS, folks!! It is just down the road from Guntown.

The girls were still in school in Hardeman County at that time, they were not moving until the school year was done (from what I gather)

Then why was it reported the family came back to TN for a funeral? I am trying hard to understand their living arrangements and when this move to AZ was planned.

Just a thought, but I wonder if he was infertile or worried about gene permutation of Marfan (if he was affected by it). Could explain why he never had any kids of his own and wanted them so badly.

I hope and pray he keeps them safe and turns them in.

:cry:

But what school did they even go to at that time? They were moving to another state.
Upthread, it was mentioned that the move was scheduled for later in May, after schools there were let out for summer (which I believe is in mid-May.).

New Albany Indiana is right across the river from Louisville, Kentucky.
I'd think he'd need to know someone to hide there..not a large place ^i^
It's actually New Albany, MS just a few miles fr his home where the 2 were found buried.. Have family in this entire Northeast region of Mississippi and its EXTREMELY densely wooded.. Very easy to hide and very difficult to search..

It was reported that dad usually slept when the girls were getting ready and off to school. So he probably woke up and assumed they had left for school like any other day.

The issue tho is this.. The girls were no longer enrolled as students in TN.. They had moved to Tucson, AZ and the girls were enrolled and had been attending school in Tucson.. They were only back in TN for a funeral and were packing to head back to AZ where they'd moved to earlier and where all 3 daughters were attending school..

This is what makes no sense for the father to say he assumed all 3 girls were at school when he woke up??!! They no longer attended school in TN.. They went to school in AZ and were heading back to AZ some point soon thereafter the funeral.. Why would he say the girls were at school he thought?? That doesn't make sense at all??

So, it's that Issue that is being questioned.. HTH:)

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

I am a little confused. Did Joann's husband know that she was packing up and moving to Arizona because of the children with Asthma? If he knew they were moving and packed, why would he be thinking they were in school?

I am a bit behind on the fact from the beginning.

Looks like they might be moving after the children got out of school, BUT not 100% sure.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...o-ann-bain-daughters-tennessee_n_1503998.html
Ervin, 16, said she and her friends have been shaken by the kidnapping and deaths.

She also said Mayes spent time at the park. He would often come see the Bain girls play, she said.ME mother Pam said she also saw Mayes hanging out at the park.

"It's just shocking. It could have been any of us, really, because he was always here and everybody saw him," M said. "He was around all these kids all the time."

When asked if she had ever spoken with Mayes, She recoiled, saying, "No."

"When I first saw him, I kind of had a bad vibe about him, so I just kind of stayed away," E said. "But then I saw him here all the time and I figured he's no threat to us because he's always here. Obviously, that wasn't true."

Just a thought, but I wonder if he was infertile or worried about gene permutation of Marfan (if he was affected by it). Could explain why he never had any kids of his own and wanted them so badly.

I hope and pray he keeps them safe and turns them in.

:cry:

Marfan syndrome doesn't make someone infertile, and the child of someone with Marfan syndrome has a 50 % chance of not inheriting in.

The school thing is still very questionable.. It's been stated that they HAD ALREADY MOVED TO ARIZONA AND THAT FAMILY FB SHOWED SPRING SCHOOL PIX OF THE GIRLS FROM THEIR SCHOOL IN ARIZONA.. They'd already moved to Arizona and were only home for funeral..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Many, many hours & posts behind on catch-up, but I'm not the slightest bit shocked to log in & discover this. Crossed my mind there was more to TM's story than we knew.

Now to speed-read 10+ pages and who knows how many news briefs. Thanks to all who post updates for those of us who are lagging behind.

The school thing is still very questionable.. It's been stated that they HAD ALREADY MOVED TO ARIZONA AND THAT FAMILY FB SHOWED SPRING SCHOOL PIX OF THE GIRLS FROM THEIR SCHOOL IN ARIZONA.. They'd already moved to Arizona and were only home for funeral..

Hi SmoothOperator, Would you mind directing me to where it was reported they were already living and attending school in AZ? Everything I've found has said that they were preparing to move and were still living at the home in TN.

TIA!

P.S. I haven't been here since Caylee Anthony, but I live not far from New Albany/Guntown and this case has sucked me in... again. :S

I am a little confused. Did Joann's husband know that she was packing up and moving to Arizona because of the children with Asthma? If he knew they were moving and packed, why would he be thinking they were in school?

I am a bit behind on the fact from the beginning.

Looks like they might be moving after the children got out of school, BUT not 100% sure.

from the way I have taken it he was there to help take an early uhaul load with Mr. B (I think this was his "in" for his plan when he found out they were moving based on what we have heard about premed.)

Mr. B thought they were attending school that day as the children were not going to move until the school year was out.

Yes, I would think he knew about the move since they had been planning it as a family.

:moo: :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member