TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard anything more about the search going on around his home?

WMC just reported at top of 4pm news that the officers did not find what they were looking for in the woods next to the trailer home today. Showed them searching, and sounded like they are done there for the day, at least.

I think that mother in law is misquoted here. AM was bickering with TM, not JB.

That quote was according to JT, JB's mother. She must have some info about discord between AM & JB leading up to the murder/kidnapping.

Fox news says AM has heart condition. Dr says he'll need transplant w/i a year.

AM must not be totally stupid considering he hasn't been found yet... scary ain't it??

They sure picked a strange night though, TM said this was all preplanned, just about everyone was spending the night that night. GB and AM were taking the uhaul that weekend. AM was spending the night and also GB's daughter with her child. A house full of people is an odd time to carry this all out. He was taking the chance of people waking up and hearing what was going on, plus TM showing up, unless she was spending the night, also.

Yes, I was wondering also if it could be money also. Making a move, sometimes people withdraw allot of money for gas, food etc. Could AM/TM
of thought they would get money also in their planned kidnapping???

That is Bizarre!
Who could be checking JB's FB page with the Password if it's not GB??

AM? TM? They could have been checking to see if GB had noticed her missing yet. Or trying to use it to show she was still alive and on the run.

Fox news says AM has heart condition. Dr says he'll need transplant w/i a year.

so he is in bad shape, yet does drugs, smokes and drinks???
Now the stress of murder and 2 small girls?
I guess he thinks he has nothing to lose?:what:
Now I REALLY FEAR FOR THE GIRLS!!
Might be a massive heart attack..........
hope those babies can get away from him fast.

I also don't think there is any way in Hell a 20 yr old is gonna want a man 30 yrs older than her pawing all over her. Something is BAD off with all of this, and that's my opinion.

I don't agree, age is a number. I have friends who married older men and are living very happy lives in wedded bliss. This is just my opinion, but when reading JB facebook, I think she loved her husband very much. I believe he kept her happy. IMHO

I don't agree, age is a number. I have friends who married older men and are living very happy lives in wedded bliss. This is just my opinion, but when reading JB facebook, I think she loved her husband very much. I believe he kept her happy. IMHO

agreed. I have friends who have married men much older, and my grandmother's first husband (my maternal grandfather, who I never met) was 29 years her senior.

Again, JT is the mother of his wife. He was bickering with his wife, according to JT who gave an interview to abc about it. The abc article has an actual interview. Why would I need to read latimes article that misquotes who JT was talking about?

From the article:

Mayes, described by officials as a longtime friend of the Bain family of Hardeman County, Tenn., had been bickering with Jo Ann Bain, 31, relatives said.

“The reason they were arguing so much was because there was two little girls that he was just absolutely obsessed with,” Josie Tate, the suspect's former mother-in-law, told ABC's “Good Morning America” in an interview that aired Thursday. “He was claiming that those two children were his.”

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-adam-mayes-20120510,0,5416551.story

From the article:

Mayes, described by officials as a longtime friend of the Bain family of Hardeman County, Tenn., had been bickering with Jo Ann Bain, 31, relatives said.

“The reason they were arguing so much was because there was two little girls that he was just absolutely obsessed with,” Josie Tate, the suspect's former mother-in-law, told ABC's “Good Morning America” in an interview that aired Thursday. “He was claiming that those two children were his.”

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-adam-mayes-20120510,0,5416551.story

And I am pointing out that this is an error. JT is the mother of his wife. JT was talking about AM bickering with his wife, TM. Not JB. Latimes is misquoting her. Well, the quote is accurate, but she was talking how AM was bickering with her daughter TM about the children being his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth