TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am purely guessing here.....we have Le Bonheur children's hospital in Memphis....top notch.....I would imagine since it is totally for children that may be why..altho I have always heard Tupelo Medical Center is topnotch as well. IMO.

ETA: We also have St. Jude in Memphis as well and also The Med...The Med has lots of the more critically injured.

Thats' a big comfort. Thanks for the additional detail.

I hope they find a way to get some of the reward money into a trust for the girls. Aside from medical bills for physical treatment, these two little people will need counselling for a long time.

My hat is off to your son Em....the MED is top notch...I have been totally amazed at the miracles I have seen there.

He is married to my youngest daughter but I do consider him a son...So proud of him..At the end of this month he will become a Chief Resident. One year to go..JMHO

St. Jude is only for critically ill children. See my post above....report from WLOV-FOX in Tupelo.

Yes I know thank you....I was just hurriedly typing and did not want to leave any of the great hospitals out.

The Med gets most of the trauma cases....Le Bonheur is children only I believe.
Thanks again.

He is married to my youngest daughter but I do consider him a son...So proud of him..At the end of this month he will become a Chief Resident. One year to go..JMHO

The Med has saved several of my friend's and loved ones....they would not have made it if not for them.

They will have to work on him...they took that oath,lol..I know you know this Isabelle as you are a nurse.....but I am with you...think I would have to leave,lol.

ETA: Tupelo has one of the finest hospital areas around...they are topnotch. One of my local stations say he was taken to New Albany though....I would imagine it is much smaller.

I am an RN, 99% retired now, could not have any sympathy or caring for this monster. I would make myself sick so I would have to leave. I've about run out of I care when it comes to people like this.

Any Locals..........any idea why they would airlift the girls to Memphis Hospital? I'm not familiar with the hospital where they were taken.

I think the idea to airlift them to a different hospital was in case AM lived. I think for the safety and well being of the girls, they wanted them in separate hospitals. Since the babies weren't critical, it was more for piece of mind then anything. MOO

I wouldn't be shocked if more charges were added. Especially for TM.

Those two girls have a story to tell. A sordid, sad, painful story. And it might not bode well for either TM or MM.

On a brighter note: I'm very glad to read the report above that the FBI has their own medical staff to assist with this. I'm hoping that means victim's counselling will begin right away with skilled, caring professionals who can gently guide these two little ones from the pit of darkness and back towards light.

And to ask the right questions about the entire event to determine what they may know! I doubt they will be allowed to see any relatives until they are de-briefed.

Again, a real comfort. It's good to think that someone you feel so proud of and close to has the opportunity to help make a real difference in lives on a daily basis.

If that's the kind of soul that's on the team caring for the girls tonight, they'll be in good hands. Let's hope his clone is there when they arrive.

Oh my goodness. And thank God. The almost impossible happened and this situation ended with no trial and expense and the little girls survived. This, I think, is the BEST example of the FBI and the TN authorities publicizing and publicizing... Billboards throughout the South, endless newscasts, continued Amber alerts (I found out of the resolution since I get Amber alert texts and one tonight indicated the Bain alert was canceled). Never, ever, keep info close to the vest, especially in the Information Age and we see how *possibly* release of info helped. It certainly didn't hurt.

Yes! If all of these children who "go missing" had this kind of media and open dialogue, perhaps we would bring home more of our kids.

OTOH, most of these cases may not actually BE stranger abductions.

But it's hard not to be impressed by LE and FBI in this case! They ROCK!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am an RN, 99% retired now, could not have any sympathy or caring for this monster. I would make myself sick so I would have to leave. I've about run out of I care when it comes to people like this.

I totally understand. I worked for a surgeon for 21 years. I know what you mean.

Justin Lewis WLOV
The actual address is Blue Springs, MS for the church they found them at
County Rd 183

My daughter lives in South Mississippi. Mississippi LE are like blood hounds, they can smell a criminal a mile away!

I am personally glad he killed himself. I think it will help Kyliyah and Alexandria's recovery easier knowing that he can never harm them ever again. Now, if only TM and MM would just plead guilty and not make these little girls relive their ordeal... it would be great!

I want to know who was taking them food in those woods though! Someone had to have been feeding them as I do not believe he was bold enough to go into a store again.

My heart is with both Kyliyah and Alexandria. And also with Gary Bain. It is mostly with Joann and Adrienne though. I'm sure they fought hard to protect the little ones and I'm so happy that LE and the FBI was able to bring the girls home.

I am really honored to be a member here at Websleuths and to be in the wonderful company of such caring individuals.

I think the idea to airlift them to a different hospital was in case AM lived. I think for the safety and well being of the girls, they wanted them in separate hospitals. Since the babies weren't critical, it was more for piece of mind then anything. MOO

How close would Memphis be to where their father is? Could be taking them there since it would be easier for the dad to resume care.

For those that missed all the boohooing about the NG show tonight ... Ms. Tate is on now (again/replay). BLETCH. She made me wanna puke with all her misdirection and fake tears about her <unusual> daughter TM. GAG.

Thats' a big comfort. Thanks for the additional detail.

I hope they find a way to get some of the reward money into a trust for the girls. Aside from medical bills for physical treatment, these two little people will need counselling for a long time.

Now as cynical as I am re: donating money to victims and families, I would not hesitate to contribute to a trust for those girls. They are going to need long term care. Maybe more than we care to think. I am still hoping for the best possible even after what has happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member