TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He does not believe in taking a bath, or shower, said he didn't like the feel of water on his skin," Tate said of Adam Mayes.

OMG!

What are you looking for with the map? I do not have time right now to figure it out but I ran across a website batchgeo that you can group certain things together. Have not played with it yet and today not sure if I will have a chance, as it is Im needing to get my butt up and going with my procrastinating self.

I was looking for a google map with Bain's house in TN, AM's house in MS, AM's dad's appx. location in New Albany, MS and any known search areas (county rt 172. Union County) & the convenience store where he was caught on surveillance video. I would also like to see the location Linda Reed went missing on this map. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170728&highlight=linda+reed

(Guess you all have spoiled me with those types of maps on other threads...I suppose I could learn to do it..but that could take a long while.)

"When he would get the Big Mac, he would have his mother take a knife and scrape the sauce off, but if we ordered it with no sauce, he wouldn't eat it. 4:54 said he had a fear of choking on lettuce or the little bits and pieces that were in the sauce."

watch out McD's........

"He does not believe in taking a bath, or shower, said he didn't like the feel of water on his skin," Tate said of Adam Mayes.

OMG!

AM could also have Asperger's Syndrome, they have sensitivities to things and many other problems. My ex husband has Asperger's and ADHD, my daughter has a slight bit of Asperger's not quite as much as her father did. She also does not like to get wet, it is a fight to get her in the shower.

....or his bathing (or not bathing) habits...

Which doesn't exactly make him chick-magnet material in my book, but maybe there are women out there who like a ripe-smelling man.

Well, he did find a wife.

I do NOT believe any of those girls are his and I DO NOT believe JB had any type of affair with this man. I think he was obssessed with them and is delusional.

I hope they find those girls, but I have a feeling he may take himself out along with them. mo

from same article:

Adam Mayes was last seen in Guntown on May 1 and is considered armed and dangerous. He was placed on the FBI's Most Wanted list, which increases the reward to a total of $171,000 for information leading to Mayes’ arrest and the location of Alexandria and Kyliyah Bain

I was looking for a google map with Bain's house in TN, AM's house in MS, AM's dad's appx. location in New Albany, MS and any known search areas (county rt 172. Union County) & the convenience store where he was caught on surveillance video. I would also like to see the location Linda Reed went missing on this map. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170728&highlight=linda+reed

(Guess you all have spoiled me with those types of maps on other threads...I suppose I could learn to do it..but that could take a long while.)

Linda Reed went missing not that far down from Guntown, I also posted my thoughts that maybe he ran in to AM on her missing thread here.

Bobbi Booth revealed to Action News 5 that Mayes was abusive to her sister. She also said he had a fascination with one of the Bain girls.

Janice Broach will have more on what Bobbi Booth told her about Mayes' relationship with the Bain girls, on Action News 5 at 10 p.m.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18247212...am-had-fascination-with-one-of-the-bain-girls

The above comments promise more on AM and girls tonight.

MSNBC also just ran a tease on upcoming news on relationship between AM and KB.

MSNBC just ran another tease prior to commercial. Mentioned "why AM is sparing lives of the TWO girls".

The segment may not have anything new, but coverage has certainly gone national.

Johnny L. Mayes is the dad (Sr).

Jonny L. Mayes, II is the son (Jr.).

I wish the mom could remember what brand of crackers he ate. Chances are he would buy them for the girls and/or himself.

I read he ate saltines but do not know the brand. Isn't Premium the most popular?

I do NOT believe any of those girls are his and I DO NOT believe JB had any type of affair with this man. I think he was obssessed with them and is delusional.

I hope they find those girls, but I have a feeling he may take himself out along with them. mo

Why did the parents of the children let him hangout with the children? Why would someone let obsessed and delusional man hangout with three little girls?

Now's the time for someone to suggest to Nancy that Jo Ann Bain had a sexual relationship with AM!

Bad me, bad me, no cookie.

This made me laugh hard.....thank you. A little levity is always good.

AM could also have Asperger's Syndrome, they have sensitivities to things and many other problems. My ex husband has Asperger's and ADHD, my daughter has a slight bit of Asperger's not quite as much as her father did. She also does not like to get wet, it is a fight to get her in the shower.

I thought of that also. Asperger children do have odd eating problems.
They can be rocket scientists that can't dress themselves.

OMG!

Years ago my then husband suddenly stopped showering. It was the weirdest thing and drove us apart after two years of marriage. Years later I found out he was using meth. Thru research it seems to go hand in hand, maybe. YUCK. JME and jmo

any locals? any news on another presser? ME report?
anything else to sleuth??

WMC-Action News 5 from Memphis--reporter last night 10pm news cast said that they had used the TV station's helicopter to take up "agents" to scope out the wooded areas yesterday. The area on co rd 172 ( runs behind co rd 9 where the house is) where the cops were all searching was a campsite of sorts. Apparently, didn't find anything.

I personally heard helicopter(s)--sounded like more than one-- around 12:15am this morning. I am currently about 4-5 miles from the Guntown command post. The news helicopter flew low over house this morning around 8:30. According to the reporter on WMC, they have the ONLY news helicopter in the area, so all footage of local area is coming from them.

The Mayes family is very large, he has so many options of places to go to. Just hoping they will do the right thing and call 911 on him if he shows up on their doorstep.

IMO, if he does show up at one of these locations, I would imagine he would have a # of ways to ensure the cops weren't called...and none of them are good. I am thinking it would be along the lines of "let me in, give me your cell phone or I will kill you or one of the kids". I don't think it would be hard for him to do above scenario at anyone's home, not just his family.
BTW...how do cell phones work in that area around Guntown MS...good service or? Would most people have landlines?

I'm just wondering what exactly AM was up to while the family was living in Arizona...what was it about this time that they were in Tennessee that set this situation off? Did he go out there to visit/stay too? I mean it sounds like they all were separated at some point, and how did he deal with that then?
just so odd

I thought of that also. Asperger children do have odd eating problems.
They can be rocket scientists that can't dress themselves.

That's my daughter gifted in academics and art, but I have to tell her to bathe or dress and small tasks, she just does not think of it. They are very hard people to live with. She has many oddities about food and sensitivities so sensations.

If Eileen meant SR=JLM, AM's father...LE is not looking for him...they announced where he is at the presser yesterday.

TY i did not hear that part!
I thought they were looking for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members