TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO TM is setting up her defense. The murders weren't premeditated. JB and AB woke up and began to fight so AM killed them. If that were the case why didn't GB wake up? Not buying it!

I believe TM wanted JB and AB dead. She hated them. They were of no use to AM. JB wouldn't have him and AB had outgrown his desire. I think he likes the younger girls. I believe the "plan" was to get the four out of the house and kill the two who would talk. The two who would tell on him. He lured them outside, surprised them, and killed them.

TM is not a poor little innocent girl who went along with her loving hubby! Sorry. She's as cold blooded at AM. She was jealous and angry. She blamed them for her lousy marriage and she couldn't have children so she resented JB even more. I believe this was pay back for her. I believe if she had it her way all four would be dead. jmo

As far a TM's sister goes she hasn't spoken to her sister in 11 years. Everything she knows is gossip. Second hand from other family members or friends. She too is setting up her sister's defense.............MOO

Think about what TM's neighbor said. TM would go outside yelling at AM. Would a terrified, intimidated little mouse do that?

NO, she was a jealous woman. A woman scorned. It was said up thread that TM and AM were divorced yet she stayed............ That speaks volumes to me. She could have found a way to leave if she really wanted to leave. jmo

ITA, Booth said Teresa started to call, text and Facebook constantly on Thursday. I have no doubt she felt she had to set up her defense. AM had left with the girls and I have no doubt she was ticked off, because he probably told her the plan was for her to play Mommy in this scheme they had preplanned. He left with her having two bodies buried in the backyard. KWIM

Years ago my then husband suddenly stopped showering. It was the weirdest thing and drove us apart after two years of marriage. Years later I found out he was using meth. Thru research it seems to go hand in hand, maybe. YUCK. JME and jmo

Wow, now that sounds like what his non-showering could be about. People up here have speculated that AM is a meth user and I can easily see that. Thanks for the post!

Jmo

The only source we have stating that JB and am were having an affair is tm who is sitting in jail right now for her murder. I am not buying what she's selling. jmo. I too wonder why am was allowed to hang around and take the children for visits. Wish someone from the Bain family would give some insight on this.Maybe after am is caught and the girls are found we will here more from them.Also from JB's family I haven't even heard anything about parents or siblings.

He was telling people the younger two girls are his. Not just TM is saying that he believed the two girls were his children. So either he was completely delusional or had a reason to believe they might be his children.

Maybe she liked him anyway? Maybe she felt sorry for him and was trying to help him? Maybe cuz her husband was close with him? Maybe cuz her kids liked him? Maybe AM had her fooled? Maybe he was always on his best behavior when with her family (when GB or she was also there)?

As others have posted, perhaps it took a while to see enough red flags and perhaps that is part of the reason that they were living in AZ. We don't know.

IDK...

I thought of this. It very well could be that he was always around and did not give them a break, perhaps the girls enjoyed his company or not. Maybe they were all leaving to AZ because of the girl's asthma and maybe to distance themselves from him. I think JB did not like him and I think maybe she let him know and perhaps his plan was then hatched. MO

What kind of weather has it been in TN or Miss?
It has been cool and rainy here......if he hates to get wet,
he has to be in a safe place??? DRY.......
I hope he releases the girls at a mall or somewhere so they can go home safe.
I wish FBI would ask him to do this!
Bet he watches news as much as he can in stores etc.......lost in crowd?
BOLO for desheaveled smelly odd wierd man buying crackers,peanut butter, mayo nd tomato soup!

All last week it was very hot up untill Sunday when we got a lot of rain. It rained Monday,patchy rain through yesterday.

I'm just wondering what exactly AM was up to while the family was living in Arizona...what was it about this time that they were in Tennessee that set this situation off? Did he go out there to visit/stay too? I mean it sounds like they all were separated at some point, and how did he deal with that then?
just so odd

This might help some, another member posted this yesterday. It appears JB was living here when in AZ.

http://paintedcornersranch.weebly.com/index.html

What kind of weather has it been in TN or Miss?
It has been cool and rainy here......if he hates to get wet,
he has to be in a safe place??? DRY.......
I hope he releases the girls at a mall or somewhere so they can go home safe.
I wish FBI would ask him to do this!
Bet he watches news as much as he can in stores etc.......lost in crowd?
BOLO for desheaveled smelly odd wierd man buying crackers,peanut butter, mayo nd tomato soup!
They did! At yesterday's presser (link may be in post #1)...otherwise in prev. thread.

They asked him to release the girls (drop off at hospital, I believe) and make a peaceful surrender to LE. They also spoke directly to the girls "we're working day and nite to find you", etc..

From No Stone Unturned (in prev. thread):

I understand your point. But what state did this occur in, if just prior to them moving to MS? AZ? ? Obviously it seems to have occured during the time that TM lived with/was married to AM...

I don't recall us knowing anything about the Mayes family movements, except for JM II's recent interview.
I believe the Mayes family lived in Jackson TN on riverside drive prior to moving to MS. That is about a 45 minute drive or so to whiteville via backroads, possibly less. Riverside drive comes out on highway 18 in medon tn....not that far of a drive time, might be closer to 30 mins than 45. Is it possible Madison County Tn is where there would be a report of some type about him keeping the girls locked in the bedroom with himself? This is so sickening.

He was telling people the younger two girls are his. Not just TM is saying that he believed the two girls were his children. So either he was completely delusional or had a reason to believe they might be his children.
I think he might be delusional. Then again maybe he was laying ground work for when he suddenly showed up with two kids. Maybe he planned to tell people that he got custody of his girls. Idk his whole mind set is alluding me. I really am having a hard time figuring him out. It's really just so twisted. jmo

....or his bathing (or not bathing) habits...

Which doesn't exactly make him chick-magnet material in my book, but maybe there are women out there who like a ripe-smelling man.

Adds credence to Ms. Booth's statements. Y'all, seriously, read the whole article where she talks about Adam's eating habits.

http://www.abc24.com/news/local/sto...ks-Out-About-Adam/NklA1__lU0i77PYRR98rww.cspx

Holy *advertiser censored*. Can't believe I'm admitting this, but -- I eat peanut butter and mayo crackers!! :runaway:

(I am from the South but this is not a southern thing.. It is a weird thing and I have been made fun of by family and friends my entire life for the PB&Mayo habit.)

(And, in my defense, I would like to say that I do bathe, do not have meth teeth and even eat the secret sauce. ;) )

Holy *advertiser censored*. Can't believe I'm admitting this, but -- I eat peanut butter and mayo crackers!! :runaway:

(I am from the South but this is not a southern thing.. It is a weird thing and I have been made fun of by my family and friends my entire life for my PB&Mayo habit.)

(And, in my defense, I would like to say that I do bathe, do not have meth teeth and even eat the secret sauce. ;) )

We need another thread on "What is the oddest food combination you eat?" :seeya:

Passionflower: You made me giggle with this.

I think he might be delusional. Then again maybe he was laying ground work for when he suddenly showed up with two kids. Maybe he planned to tell people that he got custody of his girls. Idk his whole mind set is alluding me. I really am having a hard time figuring him out. It's really just so twisted. jmo

He also told neighbors and people at a local store where he lived that the oldest was his. A neighbor in the news yesterday said he had pictures of the girls in his home and said they were his daughters. So one time it's the oldest is his daughter, then the youngest, then the middle one and TM says the two youngest.

This might help some, another member posted this yesterday. It appears JB was living here when in AZ.

http://paintedcornersranch.weebly.com/index.html

This is so sad, the goats are so cute. She seemed to have a happy full life with her kids and husband. She and I have something in common, I make and sell Native jewelry. She seemed to really love living in AZ.

I wonder if JB did in fact find AM weird and scary, because it is very hard to see how one would not. It could be that he was controlling her too! Who knows...he could have been threatening her all along with some sort of if you don't do 'x' then 'y' scenario...
Possible, IMO, that she was in fear of what he was capable of and thus went along with his plans thinking it would keep her family safe.

Why would she let him hangout with her 3 young girls? If he was smelly and weird? Just because his sister was years before married to her current husband? Why would she care about that enough to allow him to hangout with her children?
There are a lot of whys in this situation. Why did GB let him hang around sniffing around his wife and daughters? GB is the man of the house. Why did he allow this man to take his young daughters to another state for visits? Why did he marry a girl 30 years younger than himself? Why did he allow AM to continue to hang around for years if he knew that he and his wife had a relationship prior to their marriage? I think there is a whole lot of smoke surrounding this whole situation, and if the truth ever does come out America will be in shock! Why did the biological father give up his rights to the girls? I pray that these two precious little girls are spared, and the truth will be told, and EVERYONE involved in hurting the innocents in this situation will be brought to JUSTICE! I just hope that he doesn't get away and just disappear with these babies for years.

I wonder if JB did in fact find AM weird and scary, because it is very hard to see how one would not. It could be that he was controlling her too! Who knows...he could have been threatening her all along with some sort of if you don't do 'x' then 'y' scenario...
Possible, IMO, that she was in fear of what he was capable of and thus went along with his plans thinking it would keep her family safe.

Or, it could have been Gary....

Another thing I've thought of, did he see GB more as his father, than brother? One or two of the girls had him as brother on their fb. AM is a codependant person, lives with parents, father disabled and has mental problems, along with mother being abusive and mental problems. In that perspective, if it was JB who wanted to cut him from the family, she was taking not only the kids, but his father figure. He could easily have killed GB as well, he didn't, he killed the threat in his warped mind.

He also told neighbors and people at a local store where he lived that the oldest was his. A neighbor in the news yesterday said he had pictures of the girls in his home and said they were his daughters. So one time it's the oldest is his daughter, then the youngest, then the middle one and TM says the two youngest.
Yeah thats why I'm leaning more to delusional. moo None of this makes any sense at all. Wish we had more facts.

Another thing I've thought of, did he see GB more as his father, than brother? One or two of the girls had him as brother on their fb. AM is a codependant person, lives with parents, father disabled and has mental problems, along with mother being abusive and mental problems. In that perspective, if it was JB who wanted to cut him from the family, she was taking not only the kids, but her father figure. He could easily have killed GB as well, he didn't, he killed the threat in his warped mind.

And being that AM is codependent, I am wondering on this thread and Linda Reed's thread if he abducted her. Since his mother is in prison, who is going to scrape his Mcd's burger and all his oddities done for him that his mother did. Linda Reed is 65 same age as his mother. Maybe he panicked thinking that he would not have his mother around to help him with the kids and kidnapped Linda. Guntown is not far from where Linda was abducted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico