TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty good at maps.. if someone can post all the addresses/points of interest you want on the map I would be glad to do one.

Yes I hope someone can get the addresses. I tried to start the map off the website I posted earlier once my little buddy found something fun to do but at the moment it is a huge fail on my part. We thought we got all the sickies out of my youngest oh how wrong we were.... Now he is sleeping so back at trying to find all the addresses and places we might find a point of interest.

If someone has all the locations of where they have lived in the past please post. Seem to change addresses more often then AM changed his underwear according to some people. :)

I am not positive but I don't think we have had any info about GB going to work....it was presented as after he awoke (it was assuming he slept late) was when he found them gone...it is possible he works at home IMO.

I've read he is a mechanic....maybe he did work at home. It seems he may not have gone out to the garage that day....if there was a murder scene that was obvious. It doesn't sound like he saw something like that.

I wish some one (with money) would make a nation wide commercial and air it several times a day with a summerized version of the case and the girls and mayes picture.

I know where you are coming from (a good place) but IMO anyone who doesn't know about this case is living under a rock. I know some who choose to do that when it comes to 'The News', though, for various reasons.
I can tell you, I am in upstate NY and I am looking for this guy (especially when I was in Wal-Mart yesterday for some reason). Be assured, I think America IS looking for this guy!

Thanks Nurse.
Personally, I would like to see the Bain house at 8590 Whiteville-Newcastle Rd Whitehall,TN
1373 Highway Guntown, MS (AM's parents house)
New Albany, MS (where AM's dad is now...I think)
County Rd 172 Union County, MS (search here yesterday)

Others may want to add to this. Thanks!!

I need the highway name (tia)

Yes I hope someone can get the addresses. I tried to start the map off the website I posted earlier once my little buddy found something fun to do but at the moment it is a huge fail on my part. We thought we got all the sickies out of my youngest oh how wrong we were.... Now he is sleeping so back at trying to find all the addresses and places we might find a point of interest.

If someone has all the locations of where they have lived in the past please post. Seem to change addresses more often then AM changed his underwear according to some people. :)

Thanks so much, Nursebeeme! I don't know if it may just confuse things more, but maybe mark where Linda Reed was kidnapped? I looked up where that took place in relation to Guntown. Not far at all....but I know the Linda Reed and Adam Mayes connection is speculation. And it may just cloud things more.

I wonder how he made the money to get a harley....he didn't work did he? Odd jobs? What kind of odd jobs did he do in order to survive? Also, those foods that he eats...they are foods that can easily be consumed on the run. Peanut butter and crackers stay good a long time. Tomato soup in a can...mayo packs can be obtained lots of places. Also, the article that the brother in NC spoke in was very interesting that they lived a nomadic lifestyle. Usually there is a reason for people moving all around the country, and its to get away from something. MOO The brother in NC sounds like he could enlighten everyone. He had been estranged from his family until 6 months ago when his sister contacted him. Bet they have a lot more to say before this is all said and done. MOO

From personal experience, living with a severely dysfunctional family, the kids were not raised to be close to each other...they were encouraged to pick on the kid who was it (usually me)...my mother lives with a sister a year younger than me (her own sister says even though my mother had 6 children, she always acted as if my sister was the only one). I keep in touch with a brother who made it "out", like me..he retired from the Army and got his masters in mechanical engineering and became an officer while in the Army. I set boundaries when my oldest son, 30 was born. Both he and my youngest son, 23, have only seen my mother maybe 5 times in their life (not that she ever wanted to see them). She lives local....I haven't seen her in years..I believe she has contact with 2 of her 6 children..none have contact with each other...that I know of, other than my brother and I. It's like a spider web...if you are with them, you get caught up in the craziness and there is nothing positive that will come out of it...I finally realized I could not be good enough to my mother to earn her love..she's not capable of loving anything other than herself. The kids who have had no contact with the M family are probably the more mentally healthy....IMO ^i^

This is in no way a knock on LE or FBI, but I am kinda wondering if perhaps the full-on investigation and manhunt was a little slow to gather speed because first appearances were that Jodie took her girls and ran off with AM.

I say this because I initially did not pay much attention to this case, thinking that nobody was in harms way and it was a domestic issue.

Boy howdy, was I wrong.

I suppose I ought to go back to the first thread and see what assumptions LE and the media (and WSers) were working with.

I do think, in hindsight, that was the reason behind killing JB and AB, so that it would appear they had all run away together to live with McNotSoDreamy.

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Heinekenman....I'd like to help....what info do you still need? If people are PMing I don't know what you've received so far.

Thanks, Susan

I was able to figure out that the police first spoke with Mayes on April 29, two days after the abduction and the same day that they found the missing vehicle. Before then, they may have thought mom just took the kids and left.

I was also able to figure out that it wasn't until two days after Mayes had fled that his wife spoke with her sister, Bobbi. And Bobbi (sigh...grumble) didn't call police right away. Instead, she told Teresa to call. But Teresa didn't call. So Bobbi finally called them two days later. By then, they had already found the bodies.

I also have a date for Bain's marriage to Adam's sister. I'm still looking for the date of that divorce. And I'm still confused about whether Adam and Teresa were ever divorced. It sounds like she fled to her mom's house once two years ago. But, somehow, she returned to Adam.

Thanks so much, Nursebeeme! I don't know if it may just confuse things more, but maybe mark where Linda Reed was kidnapped? I looked up where that took place in relation to Guntown. Not far at all....but I know the Linda Reed and Adam Mayes connection is speculation. And it may just cloud things more.

IMO, I think it is worth at least considering and should be on the map.

Just some more info , not sure if this has been posted yet-

Posted: May 10, 2012 11:04 AM PDT
Updated: May 10, 2012 11:04 AM PDT
Jo Ann Bain's family speaks out about murder and kidnapping
http://www.wmctv.com/story/18254538/jo-ann-bains-family-speaks-out-about-murder-and-kidnapping

For nearly two weeks, Jo Ann Bain's family has been waiting, wondering, and worrying.

"Keep us in your heart and know that we appreciate and covet your prayers and we'd like to thank you personally and we do want our family back," says Bain's cousin Vicki Mahan.

Mahan says her cousin never made it to a hair appointment on Friday, April 27.

She says her kids never got off the bus that day.

That's when Jo Ann's husband Gary Bain called Jo Ann's mother in Henderson Tennessee.

"And his comment to my cousin was 'So y'all haven't seen them?' How was he put it, 'I don't think they were kidnapped.' And from there the feelings became more foreboding," Mahan says.

<modsnip>
more at link

I have a list of previous addresses in TN from intellius for Adam C Mayes. Not sure about the rules. Is it ok to post them here?

From what I have read they were all at the home the night before the abduction. GB, JB the girls and AM. GB gets up the next morning and goes to work not noticing any signs of struggle or anything wrong. He gets worried when he can't reach JB and then the girls don't come home from school.

How did AM get JB and the girls out of the house without a struggle and without waking GB?

GB said he last saw her at 1am, maybe she hadn't went to bed, but he had. AM could have grabbed JB first and taken her to the garage to kill her, we don't know the sequence of events.

From personal experience, living with a severely dysfunctional family, the kids were not raised to be close to each other...they were encouraged to pick on the kid who was it (usually me)...my mother lives with a sister a year younger than me (her own sister says even though my mother had 6 children, she always acted as if my sister was the only one). I keep in touch with a brother who made it "out", like me..he retired from the Army and got his masters in mechanical engineering and became an officer while in the Army. I set boundaries when my oldest son, 30 was born. Both he and my youngest son, 23, have only seen my mother maybe 5 times in their life (not that she ever wanted to see them). She lives local....I haven't seen her in years..I believe she has contact with 2 of her 6 children..none have contact with each other...that I know of, other than my brother and I. It's like a spider web...if you are with them, you get caught up in the craziness and there is nothing positive that will come out of it...I finally realized I could not be good enough to my mother to earn her love..she's not capable of loving anything other than herself. The kids who have had no contact with the M family are probably the more mentally healthy....IMO ^i^
Your description of your family pretty much describes mine as well. If you want a decent life, you get away from the crazies in it. Plain and simple, you get out however you can, and you don't look back either!

This is in no way a knock on LE or FBI, but I am kinda wondering if perhaps the full-on investigation and manhunt was a little slow to gather speed because first appearances were that Jodie took her girls and ran off with AM.

I say this because I initially did not pay much attention to this case, thinking that nobody was in harms way and it was a domestic issue.

Boy howdy, was I wrong.

I suppose I ought to go back to the first thread and see what assumptions LE and the media (and WSers) were working with.

I do think, in hindsight, that was the reason behind killing JB and AB, so that it would appear they had all run away together to live with McNotSoDreamy.

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I understand this is the case. GB had written on fb (?) asking JoAnn to come back...that they could work it out. Not sure when he wrote this. I read it early on up here.

I was able to figure out that the police first spoke with Mayes on April 29, two days after the abduction and the same day that they found the missing vehicle. Before then, they may have thought mom just took the kids and left.

I was also able to figure out that it wasn't until two days after Mayes had fled that his wife spoke with her sister, Bobbi. And Bobbi (sigh...grumble) didn't call police right away. Instead, she told Teresa to call. But Teresa didn't call. So Bobbi finally called them two days later. By then, they had already found the bodies.

I also have a date for Bain's marriage to Adam's sister. I'm still looking for the date of that divorce. And I'm still confused about whether Adam and Teresa were ever divorced. It sounds like she fled to her mom's house once two years ago. But, somehow, she returned to Adam.
Except that recently she has said (on an MSM FB page) that she called 30 minutes after finding out from TM. :angel: Don't recall which one (prob. WTVA, maybe WMCTV), but there were several posters bashing her and suggesting that she belongs in jail, and she came in to respond.

Thanx for the hard work on the Timeline, HK!

I'll do my best going down the address rabbit hole. Wish me luck! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Macogle