TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They DID release a car description...white Oldsmobile Alero...blue license plate "OLE MISS" and said he may be in it ("driving it" was revised). That vehicle is from the surveillance video sighting on 4/30.

I read this to be that the "Ole Miss" plate is a vanity plate like this:
thumb.aspx

And not the actual plate reading "OLEMISS"

Not from MS, so not sure how common these are. Mississippi doesn't require the use of a front license plate so vanity front plates could be very common.

The car info came from Nancy Grace. I don't recall reading it anywhere but here:
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/09/race-against-time-kidnap-slaying-suspect-caught-on-video/?hpt=ng_bn2
snipped:
Barghouthi recalled that Mayes was driving a white Oldsmobile Alero and that he had previously seen Mayes in the same car. He said surveillance cameras are also installed outside the convenience store, as well as on the pumps and the exterior of the building.

I missed the noon WMCTV update but it should be back on in a few...however, my hubby said they had called in some forest rangers (not sure if they are rangers) anyway and that they would be searching behind his home today.

I also was wondering this, then I had a OMG thought what if he did something to JB's father do we know how he died? That brought the family back for almost a year correct then time to move again all he-- breaks lose.
I don't know just my mind running wild.

Someone had posted the obituary yesterday. JB's father died in AZ.

thumb.aspx

Not from MS, so not sure how common these are. Mississippi doesn't require the use of a front license plate so vanity front plates could be very common.

The car info came from Nancy Grace. I don't recall reading it anywhere but here:
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/09/race-against-time-kidnap-slaying-suspect-caught-on-video/?hpt=ng_bn2
snipped:

Good catch...yes Ole Miss is a college in Mississippi and the fans love them,lol.

I really don't know the structured thoughts of a kidnapper, but wouldn't most kidnappers want to get distance from where they know LE is. Why do they keep going around by his house, would he be that stupid to go back there.

I dont know. we just had a someone kidnap a baby at knife point this morning in Shannon. Guess where they caught him? You guessed it Union county. Last place you would think anyone would run to.
http://www.wtva.com/content/alertba...dnapped-from-home/gQQPvdt1x0CLl6QVvGmNeg.cspx

very good point..........no money now!
AM known to be a 'handyman'........hope he doesn't try to get
into som senior citizens home to do work!
AM killing 2 people would classify him as a serial murderer now???

Since there was no cooling off period between the murders, that would not qualify as serial killing.

He'd probably be qualified as a mass murderer.

I missed the noon WMCTV update but it should be back on in a few...however, my hubby said they had called in some forest rangers (not sure if they are rangers) anyway and that they would be searching behind his home today.

Yes, they are searching behind his parents' home right now. LE won't comment to the media as to what they are searching for.

Press release by TBI today inviting media to an "inside look" at the case tomorrow morning. I don't recall ever seeing this in other cases. Hopefully some good information will come out of it with regards to hints on where they could be holed up and what they may look like.

Attachments

• MediaAdvisory_TFC_AdamMayescase.pdf
    75 KB · Views: 43
That's my daughter gifted in academics and art, but I have to tell her to bathe or dress and small tasks, she just does not think of it. They are very hard people to live with. She has many oddities about food and sensitivities so sensations.

I am a preschool teacher. One of the first "red flags" of Asperger's (although not only Asperger's) is sensory issues, such as becoming upset over clothes or body being wet, textures of certain foods, not liking sand or mud on them while playing outside, etc.

It is quite possible AM has Asperger's or some sensory integration issues which may make it easier to spot him through his "odd" behaviors.........as if his appearance was not enough. Or personal fragrance. Egads.

How is this guy still out there? Sore thumb!

MOO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't know the structured thoughts of a kidnapper, but wouldn't most kidnappers want to get distance from where they know LE is. Why do they keep going around by his house, would he be that stupid to go back there.

There may bodies back there, in addition to the ones he was stupid enough to bury in his back yard.

I do NOT believe any of those girls are his and I DO NOT believe JB had any type of affair with this man. I think he was obssessed with them and is delusional.

I hope they find those girls, but I have a feeling he may take himself out along with them. mo

I wonder if JB had rejected AM's advances at some point in the past and that is why he killed her.

I also wonder if perhaps Adrienne had started pulling away from him, sensing something wrong, so ditto.

thumb.aspx

snipped:

Just moved to MS...OLEMISS front plates are everywhere!
But they ARE very noticeable when you drive around...they stand out

I am driving from MS to WV tomorrow...I will be looking for them!!

The food clues were very good info...convenient stores and groceries need to be on alert for him/girls or suspicious person buying his finicky foods...

Also the McDonald's with the Big Mac Clues!

Okay. I have worked on revising the timeline and other case information. But I need some help. Here are some questions that I have currently. If you could PM me with an answer, I will get the timeline on the first page of the thread updated, and I’ll post a copy of the update in the most recent thread, too. Thanks.
1. Can someone show me the source again with the date that Adam was interviewed by police the first time? Was it April 29?
2. Can someone verify that Teresa contacted Bobbi on Saturday, April 28 and that Bobbi contacted police the same day?
3. Does anyone know the date of the divorce between Gary Bain and Pamela Mayes?
4. Does anyone know the date of divorce between Adam and Teresa Mayes?
5. Can someone point to a reliable source with information on when the Bain family oved to Arizona (2009?) and when they returned to Tennessee (December 2011?)?
6. If anyone can provide actual dates of marriage and birth for various people, that might be of interest to some.
7. The thing that I find most confusing is that the date I currently have for when Bobbi Booth contacted the police to report that Adam had buried some people is April 28. Yet I also have that police interviewed Adam and released him on April 29. I can’t imagine that they would let him go if they thought he had buried someone in his yard. So I’m guessing that one of those dates is wrong.

I'm going to run through the media coverage now to attempt to answer a few of these. Within the hour, I will post the updated timeline and other info. I don't really know much about mapping.

The TBI stated TM and AM are married. Apparently the ex wife reports were wrong. Like most reports in this case.

Has AM's brother, who was just released from a "hotel" in New Albany MS on 4/24, been accounted for since JB and the girls were kidnapped?

Why did the parents of the children let him hangout with the children? Why would someone let obsessed and delusional man hangout with three little girls?

Well, maybe the parents were as delusional and sick as AM. I do not believe this but it's possible.

Or maybe they trusted him because GB had known him since 1984 (when AM was 9 years old) and AM was careful to keep up a good facade when he was around the Bain family. Because GB knew him for so long, he may have had greater tolerance for AM's eccentricities; he may even have felt that AM needed some help and mentorship that GB could provide. I consider this far more likely.

The Bains certainly would not be the first family to trust someone who turned out to be untrustworthy.

Press release by TBI today inviting media to an "inside look" at the case tomorrow morning. I don't recall ever seeing this in other cases. Hopefully some good information will come out of it with regards to hints on where they could be holed up and what they may look like.

I misunderstood...I thought this was to be held in the area at the command center but looks like it will be in Nashville.

There may bodies back there, in addition to the ones he was stupid enough to bury in his back yard.

This seems very personal almost obsessive on his part so I am thinking there won't be more. Unless it is murder/homicide which IMO is a possibility on his part.

He has the girls, he has what he wanted. They probably aren't cooperative with him now. His fantasy is collapsing. He is being hunted. His mother, his supporter is in prison because of him. IMO there is a big risk of murder/suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico