TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AB shot himself in head in a treestand............then would he fall to the ground also?
Here in PA men die just from falling out of tree stands.........

No! The two missing girls have been found safe! And Adam Mayes is either dead or in critical condition after a self inflicted GSW.

They are safe, those two little ones!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will edit the thread title as character spacing allows (very difficult with all the names involved)

OMG! I just saw this on my Facebook feed! I'm amazed and so happy!!!!!

I may sound a bit calloused, but I think its best for the girls and for healing if he dies. So, although I would love him to suffer, I must have faith that he is going to hell....please God let there be a hell....

I am really not a nice person...IMHO...
Just thankful he did not kill those girls, for that I thank AM...now to hell with him...IMHO

I dont really know because I dont know how these girls really felt about this man. If they loved him they have got to be so confused by all that has happened.

I am sure if they were standing there when he shot himself they had many mixed feelings and I wouldnt be surprised if they went all to pieces. I just think for some reason because he seem to baby them and treat them special that they may have had deep feelings for him.

That makes all of this even worse. They will wrestle with so many feelings and they truly will need extensive therapy to overcome this.

IMO

I hope he lives... I want an explanation from him!! And justice plus inmates doing what they do best with child killers....

They will have to work on him...they took that oath,lol..I know you know this Isabelle as you are a nurse.....but I am with you...think I would have to leave,lol.

ETA: Tupelo has one of the finest hospital areas around...they are topnotch. One of my local stations say he was taken to New Albany though....I would imagine it is much smaller.

AM to New Albany....2 girls to Tupelo....

This has been the most confusing case I've ever followed. So glad the 2 girls are relatively unharmed. They still have to deal with the murder of their mom and sister.

I take a nap and this whole thing blows wide open.

Anderson Cooper ‏ @andersoncooper
FBI now confirms Tennessee kidnap suspect Adam Mayes is dead. Full details, live @AC360 10pm

Im watching AC at 10!

Happy Dance Conga Line!!!

Still so sad for these girls, losing their mom & sister, but dang, it just feels so good to know they're alive!

I might have an extra bit of skip in my step that AM saved the state and the family a whole lot of grief and trials, too.

Wonder how TM and MM took the news, now they're left holding the bag all by themselves?

Does anybody know if AM is dead or injured? I am reading conflicting articles.

I will edit the thread title as character spacing allows (very difficult with all the names involved)

Oh, I was just responding to another poster, Nurse! I wasn't critiquing the title! I am waaaaay to happy to care what the header says. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This whole conversation about whether he's alive or not reminds me that the last person Richard Speck saw before he died was the nurse who was trying to save his sorry life.......

How disgusting! Wow This man would shot himself in the head in front of the girls rather than man up and face the consequences?! These poor girls! How traumatic! I hope they get the best care available and only get to enjoy life from now on.

AB shot himself in head in a treestand............then would he fall to the ground also?
Here in PA men die just from falling out of tree stands.........

Possibly, although the tree stand may have had a platform built into the tree and a ladder below to get down and he could have just slumped over still in the stand.

IMO

There are conflicting reports about Mayes' condition - if he is alive or dead. Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards tells the Daily Journal Mayes was taken to a New Albany hospital with a self-inflicted gun shot wound. Edwards said when Mayes left the scene to go to the hospital he was still alive.

Union County Coroner Mark Golding said he couldn't release any information on Mayes' condition right now.

Read more: djournal.com - UPDATE Adam Mayes found missing girls safe
http://www.djournal.com/view/full_s...--missing-girls-safe?instance=home_news_right

Whoops just now saw that just about every other post is asking the same question I just did! Sorry.. looks like there is some definite confusion about his condition.

I really hope that he is alive and did not take the easy way out. He should spend the rest of his life paying for his crimes or get the needle IMO..

Anderson Cooper ‏ @andersoncooper
FBI now confirms Tennessee kidnap suspect Adam Mayes is dead. Full details, live @AC360 10pm

Im watching AC at 10!
Looks like we'll never know exactly what happened in this guys mind. The scum took the easy way out and left everyone else having to live with the aftermath. Sometimes there is no justice.

I'm just happy those little girls are alive.. Poor things. They have no idea what grieving process is ahead of them. I know they will have a great deal of support:)

I want him alive. Please, no apples. I want his wife (TM) and his Mommy (MB) brought to justice for their involvement in the murder of these girls' mother and sister, and their kidnapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind