TN - John Stevens, 58, shot to death, Nashville, 2 May 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Some quotes:
NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) - The teen arrested and charged with the murder of gas station clerk will not be tried as an adult.
In an order filed by Quinn's defense, they argued that in order to be tried as an adult, Quinn must have "committed the delinquent act as alleged; is not committable to an institution for the developmentally disabled or mentally ill; and the interests of the community require {Quinn] be put under legal restraint or discipline."

They also argued "it is undisputed" that Quinn's co-defendant, Clark, "shot and killed the victim, John Daniel Stevens, on May 2, 2017, while Mr. Stevens was working at the Exxon gas station at 6955 Charlotte Pike in Nashville," but said there's no evidence that proves she was part of a plan to kill the man or ever had a gun in her possession.

They also cited the aforementioned video evidence, which shows Quinn standing outside the front door of the store at the time of the murder.

While juvenile court appearances are not open to the media, it has been confirmed that the DA's Office did not present sufficient evidence that Quinn should be tried as an adult. She faces the same three charges but as a juvenile -- meaning that, if charged, she will likely face a lesser sentence and her record will be permanently sealed by the court after proceedings conclude.

BBM.

I always thought she shouldn’t be tried as an adult, if tried at all. She was groomed by this man. This is all on him AFAIC.

I agree. Especially since this new info says she was standing outside the store at the time of the murder. She might not have known Clark was going to shoot the clerk.

I agree. Especially since this new info says she was standing outside the store at the time of the murder. She might not have known Clark was going to shoot the clerk.

Yes, she might not even have known he was going to rob the store either. Even if she did know, she’s 15, under his spell, there was no way out for her at that point. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back