Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to thoroughly read this thread.

I know there are other people from Tennessee here.

Nikki Junewicz
‏@nikkijunewicz
12m12 minutes ago
New photos show Krystal and Joseph Daniels in orange jumpsuits, leaving Dickson Co. juvenile court. The couple faces charges in connection to their 5 year old son’s brutal murder. Details on @FOXNashville at 9

https://twitter.com/nikkijunewicz
https://twitter.com/nikkijunewicz/status/983875923660431360

View attachment 132753

Do they look like they're having a conversation?

They did that on purpose for sure, they were hoping the two of them would talk to each other and give something away (probably having to do with location). Those cops behind them are listening very closely.

They are not mentally challenged. I know someone who has seen the entire family. He saw the man more often than the woman. He has actually talked to the man. Probably the woman, too, but he only clearly remembered talking to the man.

There is another reason they may seem that way to some people. It is their own fault. This is not a judgment on their physical appearance. It is another thing and does not apply to the children.

I am guessing you are alluding to drugs.

She had said in an old FB post that she'd been addicted to pain pills once but had gotten herself off of them with family help. Always figured at least part of that was true.

I’m very curious as to when someone outside of their house actually saw Joe Clyde last. Was he at school on Monday? If not he could have been gone for days prior to them calling to report him “missing”. I would assume the 8 year old would know when he last saw his brother. I pray that the other two boys didn’t witness their brother being killed.

We need ESO’s spreadsheets on missing/murdered children by their caregivers. I wonder what the average mileage is for a father disposing of his child. I don’t know what these people think they’re gaining by not disclosing where Joe Clyde is? Maybe, like others have said, they are hoping to bargain with the location of this sweet boys remains.

As usual my heart is aching for this sweet baby. 😞

She had said in an old FB post that she'd been addicted to pain pills once but had gotten herself off of them with family help. Always figured at least part of that was true.
She also mentioned taking Zoloft, an antidepressant.

Joseph, Krystal Daniels Appear In Court
https://www.newschannel5.com/news/joseph-krystal-daniels-appear-in-court
[...]

Sources told NewsChannel 5 had to appear in juvenile court around 3 p.m. Tuesday to be officially informed of an emergency dependent neglect petition likely filed by the Department of Children's Services on behalf of their other two children.

Dickson County Sheriff Bledsoe addressed talk on social media about Joseph and Krystal being in the same car.

He said the car they were in had a solid metal divider where they were not able to touch or see one another. Deputies were also closely monitoring them.

<snipped>
If he thinks an asd diagnosis is going to get him out of this, he is sorely mistaken. Many people now mistakenly think the autistic population in general are violent due to some high profile crimes in the past few years. That narrative needs to go, imo.

Wanted to follow up, since I’m the one who first questioned whether Joseph (the dad) may have autism. I agree with you about the narrative that people with autism are violent. It’s not true and serves no purpose to suggest it is. There are violent people of all ability levels, all intelligence levels, all income levels.

I did not mean to suggest that autism may be a reason or excuse, or anything like that (and I haven’t seen any other comments in this thread that have suggested that). I have worked with people who have high-functioning autism, and they were very smart people, and non-violent.

The description of Joseph in the article just made me wonder whether he may be on the spectrum. Just an observation. Not a reason for violence, nor an excuse for murder. Just an observation. Did you read the article?

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...aniels-tennessee-dickson-county-tn/504143002/

Texas Equusearch can help if local law enforcement either asks them to help or if a family member asks and local law enforcement okays it. It's not too early for Texas Equusearch to help. They look for both living and deceased missing people.

Thank you! I'm relatively new to WS & had never heard of TES until I began following little Lucas Hernandez's case. I'm terrified that Joe Clyde is going to be another 'Lucas.' MOO

Tenured websleuthers: Based on other cases, does the earlier TES comes in equate to a faster recovery? (I can't make this sentence make sense in my head so I hope y'all understand what I'm trying to ask.)

Thank you :)
I REALLY REALLY wish they find him today...I am hoping they have a good led from searching in Hickman County late last night

Wanted to follow up, since I&#8217;m the one who first questioned whether Joseph (the dad) may have autism. I agree with you about the narrative that people with autism are violent. It&#8217;s not true and serves no purpose to suggest it is. There are violent people of all ability levels, all intelligence levels, all income levels.

I did not mean to suggest that autism may be a reason or excuse, or anything like that (and I haven&#8217;t seen any other comments in this thread that have suggested that). I have worked with people who have high-functioning autism, and they were very smart people, and non-violent.

The description of Joseph in the article just made me wonder whether he may be on the spectrum. Just an observation. Not a reason for violence, nor an excuse for murder. Just an observation. Did you read the article?

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...aniels-tennessee-dickson-county-tn/504143002/

How is whether or not the father may be on the autism spectrum relevant to the discussion of Joe's murder?

Pain pills are how many many people in this country get hooked on heroin and meth. It's a huge issue. Once the pain pills are cut off they move on.

I am wondering if the father was high or other wise impaired to the point where he can't remember I think we may be assuming these two are a lot more legal savvy than they are, now that we know they haven't any legal council yet. Or he is hiding something that would add more to the case against him or her which was our original thought. But probably not holding out for a plea. MOO.

How is whether or not the father may be on the autism spectrum relevant to the discussion of Joe's murder?

Someone on the spectrum who was high-functioning enough in school to have not been labeled for Special Ed, but who fell through the cracks and did not receive any kind of therapies to teach him how to mitigate anger and impulse issues, will carry these issues into adulthood. He would not "grow out" of them. High-functioning adults on the spectrum struggle terribly, in fact, because there is a dearth of services for adult autistics even now that we've finally begun to understand what autism is and how it works.

Note I'm not necessarily saying that I believe 100% that Joe Daniels was on the spectrum, but it did occur to me. I do not work with adult autistics, but I married a man who was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome at the age of 32. Our son, now 12, also has Asperger's. So my credentials are kind of just living with it and reading about it.

OMG. I was commenting on an article that described the dad’s mannerisms. I thought I made it clear that I do not believe that whether or not the dad had autism played a part in the murder. It was just an observation on the news article. I won’t mention it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay