Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used DCF but I don't know if it's DCS in that state or another acronym.

I believe the date on Krystal's page where she mentioned regaining custody of one of her son's was before 3 years ago. I don't believe it was an issue between Krystal and Joseph Ray, but I don't know what the actual details of it were. I figure that if one of the children (or more) wasn't in Krystal's care for a while that DCF/DCS would be involved in that and that they would have a say in when the child(ren) could go back to Krystal?

In the Tennessee it's the Department of Children's Sevices. In some states its CPS Child Protective Sevices.

Well if it's prior to that 3 year window then it could very well have been DCS and we just don't know about it because the record is to old to keep on file. Her oldest son is not Joseph Ray's so it also be a custody battle between her and his biological father that has nothing to do with DCS. I wish I knew. If someone could verify for me a history of abuse I could rationalize this. Why would this escalate from 0 to murder? It's not even the first time he's gotten out, why not have snapped the first time?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member