Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so we never see eye to eye ever, but what? When did anyone say that the dogs are more important than Joe? As far as I can see, never. But the information about the dogs sure is relevant to this case as it paints a picture about that entire household and whether you like it or not, the dogs were apart of that.

No, the dogs are definitely not more important than little Joe Clyde. But they are part of a possible abusive home life he endured and may be an important clue that, if reported and investigated properly, might have saved little Joe’s life.

how often do we read about abused or murdered children, only to later learn that there was a pattern of abuse of animals by the perpetrator? Often it seems abuse starts with animals and continues with the children. I think it is an important factor, and a sign that should not have been ignored .... or maybe no one was aware of either the abuse toward the dogs or the children? Will we one day learn the father or mother had abused animals even before becoming parents? Who knows right now. But was it known and overlooked? I think there may be a lot more signs that slid past any eyes.

JMO

Same facial expression when she has a beautiful baby in her arms as to when she's arrested. Is this woman never happy? ......
And yet there was that post that they were going to try for another baby after she healed from having Joe. I want to throw up.

And yet there was that post that they were going to try for another baby after she healed from having Joe. I want to throw up.

Maybe she's one of those people that loves the attention that pregnancy brings. I've known people like that. The second they have a baby, they say they have "baby fever" again. It's quite sad, really. They don't seem to enjoy the baby right in front of them. (Not saying that's the case here, but it wouldn't surprise me.)

I felt the sadness and pain watching the Sheriff speak last night. Its incredibly hard for them and it was touching to see that
I hope and pray they find this little boy and let him have a proper burial

JD‘s father says son is innocent, wants to throw Krystal under the bus.

Grandfather Of Murdered Dickson Child Speaks To NewsChannel 5
https://www.newschannel5.com/news/grandfather-of-murdered-dickson-child-speaks-to-newschannel-5
(Video at link)
[...]
NewsChannel 5 spoke with Joe's grandfather, the father of Joseph Ray Daniels. Police have accused Joseph Ray Daniels of killing his own son.

The grandfather told us he still believes Joe is alive, potentially kidnaped, or that Joe's mother, Krystal Daniels is responsible for his death. Krystal has also been charged in connection with Joe's death.

The Sheriff says the facts simply don't follow the grandfather's reasoning.

The grandfather appears to have a multiple choice quiz for choosing a reason to exonerate his gandson.

Wish there was a way to make him remember....

He doesn't remember? This infuriates me. Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if there is a substance abuse problem here? I would think most people would remember something so huge as where they dumped their child's body, even an approximate location. Or maybe he is having the same kind of memory loss as CMJA did after Travis :liar:

Burt Scott Staggs shared Burton S. Staggs's post.
18 mins ·
Reports: Father in 5-year-old Joe Clyde Daniels doesn't remember where he hid body; Mother spent years in state custody

https://www.facebook.com/burt.staggs/posts/10160340401320038

Maybe it's just me but I really don't give a flying fig that this woman spent time in state custody. I think she is in the right place right now.

I don't for one minute think that this father doesn't know where he left this little boy's body. Nope, that doesn't fly with me at all.

As for the comments about the dogs, JMO, but, yes, the fact that very badly abused and starved family pets were disposed of and abandoned to starve and die by these very same people who are being charged with the beating death and disposal of a young child is very relevant to this case. This fact shows just what value this "loving" couple have for life and shows that they do not have any problem with torturing, abusing and starving a living animal to death, just like they had no problem with abusing, beating to death and abandoning a young boy's body in the woods, water or wherever they stuck him. You can bet your booties that at trial, the abandonment, abuse and starved dogs will come into play, as it should.

Wonder if there is a substance abuse problem here? I would think most people would remember something so huge as where they dumped their child's body, even an approximate location. Or maybe he is having the same kind of memory loss as CMJA did after Travis :liar:

Hopefully no Ninjas are to blame. ;)

Right. Doesn’t remember. Right. [emoji19]

I realize it's not a real important fact in comparison to a child beaten and killed, but I've got to say something about the dogs. How long has that boarding place had them? Because it was few days before Joe Clyde went missing, thus 2 weeks?? If so, those dogs are NOT starved in the video. They are at a healthy weight. As someone involved in rescue for decades, those dogs physical appearance is NOT abuse situation, nor does their wagging tails, and demeanor in the video those of abused dogs. Starved dogs don't gain their healthy weight in 2 weeks. True abused dogs, they don't change their behavior in 2 weeks.

Was it wrong they were abandoned? Absolutely, "IF" that did occur. If the dogs had run off, them being 9 miles away from home isn't shocking to me. Especially if they are intact dogs. Dogs roam, especially if one is in heat, or a male looking for one in heat, or if they were chasing a deer.

If the dogs had been roaming for awhile, they could have been infested with ticks. That may be true. But the dogs in that news video aren't dogs that any rescue I work with would have taken as starved. It can take many months to reverse some types of abuse. A true starved animal must go on a refeeding, SLOW schedule as to not shut down organs. Scared dogs are not necessarily abused dogs. Timid dogs are not necessarily abused dogs. But it sells a good story....

I realize it's not a real important fact in comparison to a child beaten and killed, but I've got to say something about the dogs. How long has that boarding place had them? Because it was few days before Joe Clyde went missing, thus 2 weeks?? If so, those dogs are NOT starved in the video. They are at a healthy weight. As someone involved in rescue for decades, those dogs physical appearance is NOT abuse situation, nor does their wagging tails, and demeanor in the video those of abused dogs. Starved dogs don't gain their healthy weight in 2 weeks. True abused dogs, they don't change their behavior in 2 weeks.

Was it wrong they were abandoned? Absolutely, "IF" that did occur. If the dogs had run off, them being 9 miles away from home isn't shocking to me. Especially if they are intact dogs. Dogs roam, especially if one is in heat, or a male looking for one in heat, or if they were chasing a deer.

If the dogs had been roaming for awhile, they could have been infested with ticks. That may be true. But the dogs in that news video aren't dogs that any rescue I work with would have taken as starved. It can take many months to reverse some types of abuse. A true starved animal must go on a refeeding, SLOW schedule as to not shut down organs. Scared dogs are not necessarily abused dogs. Timid dogs are not necessarily abused dogs. But it sells a good story....
So... What are you saying? They're lying to tell a story? [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Maybe it's just me but I really don't give a flying fig that this woman spent time in state custody. I think she is in the right place right now.

I don't for one minute think that this father doesn't know where he left this little boy's body. Nope, that doesn't fly with me at all.

I'd believe he doesn't remember if he did it while he was methed out of his skull at the time. I could see/imagine that. (100% not an excuse, the idea of parents using meth while they're in charge of kids disgusts me)

I'd believe he doesn't remember if he did it while he was methed out of his skull at the time. I could see/imagine that. (100% not an excuse, the idea of parents using meth while they're in charge of kids disgusts me)

I believe that if this was the case he would not have found his way back to the house and could not have called 911 and communicated effectively with LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay