Still Missing TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels, 5, Dickson, 3 Apr 2018 *autistic* *arrests* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping for Joe Clyde. I was really hoping the camera footage would have helped to find him by now.

Following the Joe Clyde case. :(

Yikes. That's why he's not telling. Cause he won't be found, otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wow! Great catch, dparson! I also read he had a great job at an IT company, but didn't he quit that not too long ago to open up his own business? I thought that his business was IT related, but clearly, it isn't!

Wow! Great catch, dparson! I also read he had a great job at an IT company, but didn't he quit that not too long ago to open up his own business? I thought that his business was IT related, but clearly, it isn't!

I've been searching for the link that says whether he lost or quit his job with no luck. And as far as I can find his underground pipe business doesn't seem to be active yet. My original thought was that one of his anger issues was about being unemployed. Have you - or anyone else - found more info on both?

I do agree that "underground" stuff should be searched though.

Yeah, I’ve seen reports of reports copying other reports, lol, but not the original stating his employment.

If they would release or say something about if he had a cell phone and check to see where his or her phone pinged, we could help them look there.

I don’t see how you would admit to doing all that to a little boy but not say where he is. If he knew he wasnt going to tell them, then I think it has been on his mind about taking his life. There is something else here.

By the way, how do you copy the post you are replying to so it appears in yellow???

By the way, how do you copy the post you are replying to so it appears in yellow???

Down at the bottom of the post you are replying to, there is a "reply with quote" box - click that and it will bring the post you are replying to forward.

The link isn't working for me what is it about?

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Yeah, I’ve seen reports of reports copying other reports, lol, but not the original stating his employment.

If they would release or say something about if he had a cell phone and check to see where his or her phone pinged, we could help them look there.

I don’t see how you would admit to doing all that to a little boy but not say where he is. If he knew he wasnt going to tell them, then I think it has been on his mind about taking his life. There is something else here.
It is perplexing. My best guess is he thinks the confession will not hold up in court if they recant and they have no corroborating DNA evidence to substantiate the confession or he intends to use the location of his body as collateral in plea bargaining. I wonder just how long this interrogation lasted. The arrest affidavit says he was booked at 6:24 a.m. on April 7th. I'm betting he didnt just waltz in there at 6 o'clock in the morning on a Saturday and say hey I did it... According to news outlets the father spoke to media on the morning of the 5th. On the 6th the sherrif was announcing the evidence was very good that Joe was still alive and believed to be moving along Garners creek road where dogs had picked up scents and foot prints were found during overnight searches on the 5th. I have to wonder what they found that made the investigation take a 180 like it did.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow, that’s something I’ve never seen before! Many times over the years on Websleuths the comment has been made that this should be done but I have personally never heard of it! I hope they look at that face every single day and know that we will NOT stop until he is found. I hope they know they will pay for what they did.

Maybe these two will grow a conscience and reveal where his body is located.

This is what needs to be done in so many cases we are following here.
Those parents sicken me and need to tell where he is, but I don't see it happening....
:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member