TN TN - Karen Swift, 44, Dyersburg, 30 Oct 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find blaming LE as a convenient scapegoat. Someone is parroting what they're being told because the Truth is a brutal reality.

Were there mistakes made by LE?? Possibly, but a far cry from the Sheriff being corrupt. I find the whole situation the Swift children (adult as well as underage) have had to endure so tragic. Of course, they're going to believe their Father didn't kill their Mother. It is unimaginable to face a shocking probability. Sheriff Box did state in an interview in the State Gazette (after 3rd Search warrant served on July 3, 2013) that they had not been able to eliminate DS as a POI. Earlier, Box stated they only had one POI and had eliminated everyone else. He retracted the statement the next day, it was worded differently. To me, the writing is on the wall and has been for some time. To me, it's a work in progress and there's no "smoking gun." Only one chance and it's a circumstantial case, high-profile attorney, yada, yada, yada. I strongly believe Justice will come, but it is very frustrating!

Agree! Tricky case, appears they just don't have slam-duck evidence - so best to wait..
As long as those who are guilty know it's an open case, they have to worry about getting that knock on the door one day..

On January 25, it would have been Karen's 47th birthday. Her life was cut short; and she was not allowed to move forward with her plans of starting a new adventure in her life as an independent woman. I pray daily that justice will come for her. I know that if it doesn't come in this life, it will come in the next. Her kids deserve to know what happened to their mom. Karen's mom deserves to know why she had to bury her daughter. No parent should have to bury their child. It broke my mom's heart to bury my brother -her son- and she had 2 years to prepare for this eventuality.

Please - someone - find justice for Karen.

When I saw Karen's thread near the top, I thought maybe this was about the news we have all been waiting for! Sigh.

Even though, Justice is sometimes Slow...it is always Sure (one way or another)! IMO

Prayers for Karen's loved ones!!

There's been an arrest in Holly Bobo's case, in Tennessee! Now, let's have an arrest in Karen's case...sooner than soon!

Take notes from Holly's case DPD. Karen was found, so it should all line up at some point. Steve Farese was at the arraignment for Holly.

Take notes from Holly's case DPD. Karen was found, so it should all line up at some point. Steve Farese was at the arraignment for Holly.

Interesting, huh? Karen Swift's case has all the indicators of a slight acquaintance/stranger abduction/murder, imo..

Interesting, huh? Karen Swift's case has all the indicators of a slight acquaintance/stranger abduction/murder, imo..

Interesting - your take on this....

So much in this case is inline with my list of red flags (in my blog) that would point to a spouse, but there's always exceptions and this could very well be one.

Probably why the case is stalled...

IMO this case has all of the indicators of murder by spouse...very much like the case of Jennifer Ramsaran to me.

I think that even though LE may believe a spouse s involved, they will not always be able to make an arrest. With Susan Powell's case, they were in the home almost immediately. However, they were never able to actually arrest Josh. They had a lot of circumstantial evidence pointing to Josh, but they did not feel that they could get a conviction.

With Karen's case, I believe that there were small missteps in the very beginning. I do not think that the spouse was originally suspected; however, by the time that they began to investigate his possible involvement, he had time to...

I still firmly believe that someone had a hard time letting Karen move on with her new life; and she paid for it with her life. I am still hoping for a conviction some day, but I doubt that it will be any time soon. :(

Interesting - your take on this....

So much in this case is inline with my list of red flags (in my blog) that would point to a spouse, but there's always exceptions and this could very well be one.

Probably why the case is stalled...

IMO this case has all of the indicators of murder by spouse...very much like the case of Jennifer Ramsaran to me.

Yes, Old Steve, as we all know, it is normally the spouse that is the usual culprit.. Just don't feel it in this case..
As, someone way back in this thread posted; the Karen Swift murder has all the makings of a Southern Gothic Horror Movie> Halloween> Full Moon> 1830s Historic Bledsoe Cemetery> Three Iron Crosses, etc..
Sheriff Box promised me in 02/2012 that this case would go to a grand jury. That was over two years ago. Imo, the grand jury was cancelled or failed to return a true bill of indictment..

cluciano63 quote: IMO this case has all of the indicators of murder by spouse...very much like the case of Jennifer Ramsaran to me.

cluciano63, imo, anyone that followed the Jennifer Ramsaran murder case knew after a few days from her disappearance that her husband Remy Ramsaran, had staged her abduction to emulate a stranger abduction/murder.
Everyone except maybe JR's missing person advocate and RR's girlfriend..

RR, is a narcissistic psychopath; calculating, deflective, manipulative, and creative. Just a little too creative.. There is no such thing as a perfect crime and JR's abduction/murder was just too perfect.. RR's narcissism and subsequent leakage was the catalyst for his arrest and murder indictment, imo...

High Profile Defense Attorney Steve Farese, was present at Zachary R Adams' araingment hearing.. Why?
Posted: May 15, 2012 10:04 PM EDT
Updated: May 15, 2012 11:39 PM EDT
By Janice Broach - bio | email

MEMPHIS, TN - (WMC-TV) – The husband of murdered Mid-South mother Karen Swift has hired a high profile attorney the same day investigators reveal they are closer to an arrest. The investigation into the murder of Karen Swift has not resulted in any arrests. But her husband's attorney said there could be more than one suspect.
<sniped - read more & BBM for focus>

Hi, how do you know he was there? Do you have a link? Thanks

'Well, guess I answered my own question, huh'? How did I miss this?

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2014/mar/11/suspect-accused-killing-holly-bobo-due-court/

Outside the courthouse, Memphis attorney Steve Farese said the Bobo family was doing as well as can be expected.

&#8220;It will help them if a conviction is had and the facts and circumstances are brought to light,&#8221; said Farese, who is representing the family.

Farese said he expects &#8220;bits and pieces&#8221; of information to be released in coming weeks.

I agree. Trying to tie Karen's case to Holly's case?? I say someone is reaching, hoping to tie these cases together. The only thing they have in common is Farese and Tennessee. I believe it's all in the plan. Trying to create reasonable doubt and point away from the obvious person who killed Karen. Maybe not....but that's what it looks like to me. JMO

What makes no sense about this case is why some stranger would stalk Karen and follow her all the way out in the country before killing her. Why wait till she's a mile from home? Why leave her car in plain sight of a farmhouse when there are miles of empty roads? Why go to the trouble of scattering her possessions back toward the house instead of dumping everything in the graveyard?

There are many odd things about this case - being found during the full moon on Halloween in the graveyard, etc.

But the oddest thing is really why she was murdered so close to home and put in the graveyard just below a giant cross, as if someone was laying her to rest. That's really different from Holly, who was taken in broad daylight from home and made to just disappear.

According to theories about ZA, he took Holly back to his own property where he was comfortable. In Karen's case, she may have been killed right there in the graveyard or nearby. Everything points to a domestic thing, especially with the fact she had been divorced once and was trying to get another divorce from the same man. :twocents:

What makes no sense about this case is why some stranger would stalk Karen and follow her all the way out in the country before killing her. Why wait till she's a mile from home? Why leave her car in plain sight of a farmhouse when there are miles of empty roads? Why go to the trouble of scattering her possessions back toward the house instead of dumping everything in the graveyard?

There are many odd things about this case - being found during the full moon on Halloween in the graveyard, etc.

But the oddest thing is really why she was murdered so close to home and put in the graveyard just below a giant cross, as if someone was laying her to rest. That's really different from Holly, who was taken in broad daylight from home and made to just disappear.

According to theories about ZA, he took Holly back to his own property where he was comfortable. In Karen's case, she may have been killed right there in the graveyard or nearby. Everything points to a domestic thing, especially with the fact she had been divorced once and was trying to get another divorce from the same man. :twocents:

Also, the idea she would even leave the house again that night is beyond any logic, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak