Found Safe TN - Kaydon Leach, 6, Blount County, 23 Apr 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This article has another photo of him:
506d5060d1fc072c73dcefe36059cb13.jpg

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/breakingnews/story/2018/apr/24/missing-6-year-old/469064/
#&",#*:^!!! Another adorable little boy.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Wish we knew more about the circumstances in which he went missing. Who was watching him? Who was he last seen by? What was he doing? Not much info out there...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yes exactly. I hope he will be found soon and safe!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

RUMOR ALERT! Saying he has been found, waiting on MSM. IMO

I didn't get the vibe that something awful happened to him when I read this earlier, nor did I feel the parents or anyone close had harmed him or taken him.

I am SO SO happy to read that Kayden and his adorable doggy are safe and sound. So relieved that this has a happy ending. <3
Too few happy endings lately.

So glad that prayers were answered and he was found.
His parents must be so happy to hear about all his adventures.

Yay!!! Overjoyed! Good little doggie!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Awe, I love this dog already! How wonderful that he protected little Kayden. Never ever underestimate small dogs- I have had Scottish, Cairn, and Yorkshire Terriers in the past, and they are the most loyal and protective dogs Their little size does not stop them from protecting their owners, and they will die for them.

I hope that little doggy gets a BIG piece of steak for his loyalty and bravery. I'm sure the rescuers giggled a little bit afterwards, thinking the little ankle biter thought he was a match for them. :lol:

As agilbe mentioned upthread- too few happy endings like this one with the children. Overjoyed and relieved Kayden is fine, and that precious terrier has melted my heart completely. :heartbeat:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaylaSolves
Back