Deceased/Not Found TN - Kennedy Hoyle, 2 days old, mom found shot dead in vehicle, Memphis, 1 Feb 2022 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone think there may be a chance he’s lying and he’s handed the baby to his other partner or to someone else and he’s said he threw her in the river to distract the police from looking for the poor soul anywhere else?

If that happened, I think he was more scared of returning home having *not* killing the baby than confessing to the baby’s murder.

Does anyone think there may be a chance he’s lying and he’s handed the baby to his other partner or to someone else and he’s said he threw her in the river to distract the police from looking for the poor soul anywhere else?
I think he threw her in the river. Without a qualm. Total disregard of human life.

Why would he have any qualms over killing the baby when he's already killed the mother?

I seriously don't know why I keep coming back to this case. Still praying they find her. Regarding this monster, I honestly think he did the unthinkable because of $, his current girlfriend/children etc. I don't think it was about hating (per se) Danielle or Kennedy but what he would have to deal with. It was a selfish act thinking he could fix it/change things. I also think he was pressured by the exact same reasons. ZERO excuses. I have no heart for someone who would do this. I'm still praying they find Kennedy for Danielle's families sake. IMO

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Brandon Isabelle, who is the father of a missing newborn baby, appeared in court Monday for killing his newborn daughter and mother of his child.

Isabelle appearing in court on Feb. 7
The judge announced in court that the hearing would be reset for Feb. 15.
Brandon Isabelle appears in court for murder charges

Has anyone found if the Feb 15 hearing was actually held?

FEB 16, 2022
Funeral arrangements announced for mother allegedly killed by child’s father – FOX13 News Memphis (fox13memphis.com)
A visitation for Danielle Hoyle will be held at N.J. Ford & Sons Funeral Home from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 17.

Then, on Saturday, on Feb. 19 at noon, a service for Danielle Hoyle will be held at Brown Baptist MBC, 7200 Swinna Road.

FEB 17, 2022
Memorial services for Danielle Holye have been anounced | localmemphis.com
Isabelle was charged with two counts of first degree murder, especially aggravated kidnapping, tampering with and fabricating evidence, and murder in the perpetration of a felony.

He appeared in court for the first time on Monday, February 14, where he retracted his admittance to guilt, pleading not guilty to all charges.

Isabelle is scheduled to appear in court on February 22.

localmemphis.com - Brandon Isabelle pleads not guilty to murder of Kennedy Hoyle - TOPNews MEDIA USA (topnews-usa.com)

Isabelle’s attorney confirmed the not-guilty plea, citing possible police coercion into admission of guilt. Hoyle’s body has not been found.

UPDATE 2/22/2022 – A court appearance set for Brandon Isabelle for Feb. 22, 2022, was reset to March 17 for a preliminary hearing.

not surprised, those who follow these kinds of cases (and I am betting the attorney does) haven't missed the Codi Bigsby missing case and that LE has egg on it's face about the confession obtained in that case.

WREG - Sep 15, 2022

"A man accused of killing his girlfriend and throwing their 2-day-old daughter into the Mississippi River has been indicted, according to Shelby County District Attorney Steve Mulroy.

On Thursday, a grand jury indicted Brandon Isabelle, 25, on two counts of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse and neglect, and aggravated kidnapping.

Danielle Hoyle, 27, was found dead on Feb. 1 outside of her vehicle in Whitehaven. The driver’s window of her Chevy Cruze was knocked out.

Police say Hoyle had been shot in the head. Her family said when she left the house, she told them she needed to take the baby to the hospital for testing."

Last edited:
MAY 25, 2023
On average, about 500 to 600 children go missing in Tennessee each month, with about eight to nine AMBER alerts issued each year, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

Across the nation, the numbers are even greater. Thursday, May 25 marks the 40th annual National Missing Children’s Day, which serves as a reminder of the many children who still have not returned home.

[...]

According to court documents, Kennedy’s father admitted to luring Danielle to the intersection of Sedgwick and Levi and shooting her. He then told police that he took his two-day-old child to the north end of Mud Island and threw her into the water.

Kennedy’s car seat was found near a dumpster outside a Walmart in Whitehaven, police said. However, despite searches in the area, her remains still have not been recovered. ...

Her father is facing charges for two counts of murder, especially aggravated kidnapping, murder in connection with kidnapping and tampering with evidence.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back