Deceased/Not Found TN - Kennedy Hoyle, 2 days old, mom found shot dead in vehicle, Memphis, 1 Feb 2022 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dannielle's mom's interview is heartbreaking. Kennedy's big sister keeps asking her where's my baby, I want my baby. Grandma can't console her. That poor big sissy must be so confused.

Danielle's mum interview

Reporter - What are police telling you at this time?

Mum - They said that they're following leads. So far they got a lead down here. We just came back, we went back to the first scene where my daughter was. They had a couple of cars with crime scene and we saw on Channel 13 that the police were still here, but they told us they were leaving so we came back and that's when we saw everything down here. They got the divers looking, helicopters looking, red tape around certain areas. They won't tell us nothing until they know something. They say they haven't found anything they're just following up on leads.

Friend - It's part of their investigation is what they claim. They can't tell us too much. They say they haven't found the body.....

Reporter - Tell us, what's going through your mind at this time?

Mum - I just want my Grandbaby. That's all I want. Her sister wants her to come home. She keeps calling asking where she is. I can't tell her. I can't .......

Friend - She just wants to know if the little girl is ok.

Mum - She want her baby, she want her baby and I want her to. So I know somebody knows something, they tell us where she at, we just want her to come home. I'm going to let them do their investigation, but I'm saying if I want to help, I should be able to help. That's my baby. That's my grandbaby. I only had my baby 10 minutes and I haven't seen her since. Why would somebody want to hurt a baby? She's precious, she didn't do anything to you. Y'all could have took her to a Fire Department or a Police Station. Dropped off at somebody important. I'm just praying she ain't hurt, I just want her to come home. That's all I want, I just want my baby to come home.

"I just want my grandbaby, that's all I want," Campbell said tearfully. "Her sister wants her to come home, she keeps calling asking where she is. I can't tell her."

Campbell's voice shook as she addressed the man suspected in the killing and kidnapping.

"You didn't have to hurt her," she said. "You didn't want to take care of your child, you didn't want to be in her life, you should have left her alone."
Amber Alert Tennessee: Police search Harbor Town for missing infant

Agreed! Babies typically get Vitamin K and Hep B at birth unless parents decline so not sure why she would take the baby to get shots when she had just been released from the hospital where they would have done them there. I can see taking the baby to the pediatrician for a weight check at 2 days though.
Home birth?

Grandma must know neither one is alive.

If the baby’s father or the wife/girlfriend of the baby’s father was angry about the baby’s existence - angry enough to kill the mother - just drop off the baby somewhere. Like carjackers do when they steal a car with small children inside. Baby would be adopted quickly with no financial obligations to whoever contributed half baby’s genes.

It seems there might still be hope the baby is alive. <modsnip>

But it still seems possible this sweet little one was taken by someone who wanted a baby but couldn't have one or had lost a pregnancy. That's a story we've all heard before.

Last edited by a moderator:
unless a coward couldn't bring himself to do it and chose a more passive way to dispose of the baby like chucking her into a river :( I am curious what precipitated the Mudd Island search. I suspect phone GPS tracked their now in custody POI to that location for a period of time.

AMBER alert issued for missing baby; mom shot to death

Hoyle’s mother, April Campbell, says her daughter left her home in Whitehaven around 6 p.m. Tuesday to take her newborn baby to the hospital for more testing.

She says she spoke to her daughter around 7:30 and asked her if she made it to her destination.

She was like ‘Yea, mom. I’m trying to get the baby out the car and get her in the hospital,” Campbell said.

Campbell says she called and messaged her daughter multiple times, but didn’t get a response.

Around 11:30, Campbell says police officers knocked on her door asking what car her daughter drives and if she knows where Hoyle is.

UPDATE, 4:23 PM: Memphis Police are on the scene after a car seat was found abandoned at a Walmart in Whitehaven. Family members confirmed that the car seat belongs to Kennedy Hoyle. Police have not yet commented on this investigation.

baby-carrier.jpg

Hoyle’s mother, April Campbell, says her daughter left her home in Whitehaven around 6 p.m. Tuesday to take her newborn baby to the hospital for more testing.

She says she spoke to her daughter around 7:30 and asked her if she made it to her destination.

She was like ‘Yea, mom. I’m trying to get the baby out the car and get her in the hospital,” Campbell said.

Campbell says she called and messaged her daughter multiple times, but didn’t get a response.

Around 11:30, Campbell says police officers knocked on her door asking what car her daughter drives and if she knows where Hoyle is.
JMO, but I strongly suspect she was actually going to meet the baby's father and knew her parents wouldn't approve, so she made up the 'testing' story.

This is so horrible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971
Back