Deceased/Not Found TN - Kennedy Hoyle, 2 days old, mom found shot dead in vehicle, Memphis, 1 Feb 2022 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Video showing location where Danielle was found.
Journalist says that police returned to the scene, took out a ladder and appeared to take down what looked like a video camera.
Danielle's mother and father have been to the police station to try to get some answers.
There's also a large police presence(over 12) in Harbortown on the Mississippi river, they don't know if it's related. It's a "sensitive" situation. As well as driving through a nearby apt complex.
TBI: Amber Alert issued for missing 2-day-old baby after mother found shot dead

Reading below, it's because your child was a NICU baby. For an uncomplicated vaginal birth, hospital stay is up to 23 hours with a wellness check in 6 weeks, barring latching issues, temp spikes or some other issue that would warrant concern.
I've never heard of a well check being put off for 6 weeks, for mine and anyone I've ever known it's been within a week. Those are some incredibly strange guidelines, IMO.

uggh, I hate the waiting. I have POIs in mind but until LE announces they have some there isn't much to say. The current search area at Harbor Town is concerning. dang it if this little doll baby is dead I will lose my poo.

Well checks aren't done at 2 days old unless there's an issue. Usually hospital stay is 23 hours, then the baby and mom are released. Sometimes there'll be latching issues so the mother might meet with a La Leche instructor, but the next check up is 6 weeks. The only other time a baby would be brought in for anything would be a bilirubin test, but if that were the case, the baby is usually held in the hospital for 3 days. Other wellness checks or education would be done in home. Either Danielle was lured out, or she gave an excuse for taking the baby out. Unless "shot" meant a photo taking situation? ETA-hospitals do newborn pics and perhaps Danielle had missed the photographer.

I’ve had to return the day after when released before baby is 24 hours old.

Also the nurses do the nb photos with a special cradle/camera/disposable background. There has never been a photographer at our hospital for nb pics.

I don't think she was taking the baby for shots.
fox 5 quoted news 3
Family members told WREG in Memphis that the last time they heard from Hoyle was Tuesday night and that she was taking her daughter to go get her shots.
2-day-old baby girl Kennedy Hoyle missing after mother found shot in Memphis

News 3 said this, nothing about shots.
Family members say the last time they heard from Hoyle was when she was taking Kennedy to the hospital on Tuesday evening.
Mother shot to death, AMBER alert issued for missing 2-day-old baby

I think her cell phone will tell why she left and who she was meeting.

Does LE have her cell phone?

Journalist says that police returned to the scene, took out a ladder and appeared to take down what looked like a video camera.
Danielle's mother and father have been to the police station to try to get some answers.
There's also a large police presence(over 12) in Harbortown on the Mississippi river, they don't know if it's related. It's a "sensitive" situation. As well as driving through a nearby apt complex.

This is promising, maybe there will be some answers.

I hate this wait. If a baby is born with jaundice, they would have a quick follow up. I wonder if someone was driving her to the hospital for the check-up??

I don't think this one will be tough to solve, but I do want to know where the baby is NOW!! So innocent, so very little and precious.

Looked like the video where the journalist was showing the police presence was at the entrance to the Greenbelt Park. They also mentioned a nearby apartment complex, maybe Harbor Island Apts? It's about a 20 min drive from where Danielle and the car were found.
Thank you, I was trying to figure that out next, distance from scene where car and body were. Those clubs nearby the location of car and mom are interesting. Seems an out of the way place to be with a newborn. I wonder if she was meeting someone there. I am worried that the baby has come to harm, but if that were the goal I don't know why they wouldn't have done so right there when they murdered her mama. Unless the coward(s) responsible didn't have the heart to shoot or otherwise kill a baby and tossed her into a body of water as a more passive means of killing her. uggh uggh I hate this case.

Reading below, it's because your child was a NICU baby. For an uncomplicated vaginal birth, hospital stay is up to 23 hours with a wellness check in 6 weeks, barring latching issues, temp spikes or some other issue that would warrant concern.
Good g-d I wish our hospital would adopt that policy. I had to agree to come back the following day for my daughter to be released at 20hours old. (And we still spent the night!) My last we didn’t get released until 38 hours(two nights) after he was born. Granted I was induced that time and had GD, but there were no complications. My oldest two passed the 24 hour mark, too.

If the person(s) who did this are watching them take the video camera down, they gotta be chittin bricks. IMO

Thank you, I was trying to figure that out next, distance from scene where car and body were. Those clubs nearby the location of car and mom are interesting. Seems an out of the way place to be with a newborn. I wonder if she was meeting someone there. I am worried that the baby has come to harm, but if that were the goal I don't know why they wouldn't have done so right there when they murdered her mama. Unless the coward(s) responsible didn't have the heart to shoot or otherwise kill a baby and tossed her into a body of water as a more passive means of killing her. uggh uggh I hate this case.
I'm hoping whoever took the baby decided to try to leave the baby somewhere and called LE to tell them where the baby is.
I agree, driving where Danielle was seems odd. When I googled where Danielle lives, it's east of the nearest hospital, so it seems odd that she would have driven that far west.

I've never heard of a well check being put off for 6 weeks, for mine and anyone I've ever known it's been within a week. Those are some incredibly strange guidelines, IMO.
I forgot to comment on that part- we had an establishment of care at 3 or 4 days, then a check at 2 weeks. (Granted it was probably unneeded, he had already gained back most of his birth weight at the first.)
The next appointment comes at 2 months for shots.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back