Deceased/Not Found TN - Kennedy Hoyle, 2 days old, mom found shot dead in vehicle, Memphis, 1 Feb 2022 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Agreed! Babies typically get Vitamin K and Hep B at birth unless parents decline so not sure why she would take the baby to get shots when she had just been released from the hospital where they would have done them there. I can see taking the baby to the pediatrician for a weight check at 2 days though.

Unless for some reason the baby didn't get them at birth? moo, pure speculation.

I hope Kennedy is found safely, very soon. Only three days old, now. And Kennedy's big sister, oh my. Such a tragedy.

Looking at D's FB led to other FB profiles which leads me to some assumptions and none of them are good.

MOO

Kennedy was last seen in the area of Sedgewick Drive and Levi Road on Monday.

She was wearing a black and white polka dot onesie with pink pants; Kennedy weighs six pounds and is 17 inches long. She has brown hair and brown eyes
e2b8c5e2-3693-433e-a61b-a4857adafebf-Kennedy_Hoyle2.png

Amber Alert for Memphis area newborn infant Kennedy Hoyle missing

Memphis Police Department officers located her mother's abandoned vehicle at 11:15 p.m. Tuesday in the area of Sedgewick Drive and Levi Road. They discovered the 27-year-old woman's body nearby after conducting a search.
Missing Kennedy Hoyle: Amber Alert issued for vanished Memphis newborn after mother shot dead

1) how precious is this baby girl?
2) was the baby actually seen at the same location her mother's body was found, or are we simply assuming she was with her mother at the location mom was shot? Just trying to figure out if there are witnesses to Kennedy being at that location prior to the shooting? Or if we are simply assuming baby was there? Articles seem contradictory.

I hope Kennedy is found safely, very soon. Only three days old, now. And Kennedy's big sister, oh my. Such a tragedy.

Looking at D's FB led to other FB profiles which leads me to some assumptions and none of them are good.

MOO

I know we cannot sleuth anyone that hasn't been named as a POI or arrested, but I also don't have a good feeling about this.

Family members say the last time they heard from Hoyle was when she was taking Kennedy to the hospital on Tuesday evening.

“I just want my grandbaby, and I want my daughter to come home. That’s all I want. At least tell me what’s going on,” Hoyle’s mother said. “They said they got like 50 police looking for her. My thing is everybody should be looking for her. She’s a newborn."
Mother shot to death, AMBER alert issued for missing 2-day-old baby | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

the BBM sounds more like a post delivery/birth well check to me. Any idea how far the nearest hospital is to the location on Sedgewick mom's body was located with the car? I am assuming whatever happened happened before that visit could take place, so maybe on the way there?

I was looking around Your Child's Checkup: 3 to 5 Days (for Parents) - Nemours KidsHealth
Your Child's Checkup: 3 to 5 Days
The other thing that stood out to me was when can you drive
Postpartum Timeline: What You'll Be Able to Do When After Giving Birth.

Wait a week to drive a car after a vaginal birth, says Robert Atlas, M.D., an OB-GYN at Mercy Medical Center, in Baltimore. "You use your abs to move your foot from the gas to the brake." If you've had a C-section, expect to wait two to three weeks before getting behind the wheel.
You can drive, it might be uncomfortable to sit in a seat, but it's fine to drive.

I watched the news segment posted above.

I have so many questions.

Was the baby's car seat in the car? A diaper bag? D's purse or phone? Where is the big sister? Who lived in the home?

A post-delivery/birth well check visit would make sense.

Very very concerning.

moo

Family members say the last time they heard from Hoyle was when she was taking Kennedy to the hospital on Tuesday evening.

“I just want my grandbaby, and I want my daughter to come home. That’s all I want. At least tell me what’s going on,” Hoyle’s mother said. “They said they got like 50 police looking for her. My thing is everybody should be looking for her. She’s a newborn."
Mother shot to death, AMBER alert issued for missing 2-day-old baby | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

the BBM sounds more like a post delivery/birth well check to me. Any idea how far the nearest hospital is to the location on Sedgewick mom's body was located with the car? I am assuming whatever happened happened before that visit could take place, so maybe on the way there?
Well checks aren't done at 2 days old unless there's an issue. Usually hospital stay is 23 hours, then the baby and mom are released. Sometimes there'll be latching issues so the mother might meet with a La Leche instructor, but the next check up is 6 weeks. The only other time a baby would be brought in for anything would be a bilirubin test, but if that were the case, the baby is usually held in the hospital for 3 days. Other wellness checks or education would be done in home. Either Danielle was lured out, or she gave an excuse for taking the baby out. Unless "shot" meant a photo taking situation? ETA-hospitals do newborn pics and perhaps Danielle had missed the photographer.

Took a while to find the address listed. So it's Sedgwick St off East Levi Road if you google map it. It's a very small piece of road. The nearest hospital is Methodist South Hospital on Wesley Dr (about a 6 mins drive)
. I'm guessing from the way the article is worded that Danielle was near the Club/Lounge on the corner of Sedgwick and Levi.

Google search shows some hospitals in TN appear to be offering early discharge after delivery, so long as mom and baby are doing well, as part of their COVID precautions.

But even if they were discharged after 1 day, why would there be a check-up the next? If a check-up for either patient was needed at 2 days, they wouldn’t have been discharged early IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971
Back