GUILTY TN - Kimberly Enix, 36, slain, child abducted, Knoxville, 28 Oct 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AMBER ALERT UPDATE: We're sharing some additional, more recent pictures of Brooklynne Enix, the two-year-old missing from Knoxville and believed to be with her biological father, Tyler Enix, who now faces a First Degree Murder charge in connection to the death of Brooklynne's mother. We're working to spread this information as far as possible as we work to locate them.
Spot either of them? Call 1-800-TBI-FIND! Help us ‪#‎FindBrooklynne‬!

https://www.facebook.com/TBInvestigation/posts/1171770179517100

attachment.php

Ugh! I don't understand why this child is still missing. I was hoping dad sobered uo and realized how <modsnip>he is. So very sad for this baby girl.

Another baby. :mad: :tantrum: I'm in SC and she's all over my Facebook! Let's find this baby girl!!
Where would he go? Does he have cash? Who would help him?

I have a feeling he will not hurt her and I really hope I'm right in this one JMO

Added to the Tennessee 10 Most Wanted

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation added 36-year-old Tyler Enix to their Top 10 Most Wanted list.

Enix is wanted for first-degree murder as of Wednesday. Police found Enix's ex-wife Kimberly dead in her apartment. Their daughter, 2-year-old Brooklynne Emerie Enix has been missing since Kimberly was discovered.

Plea to him

In a news conference Thursday, investigators urged Tyler Enix to drop Brooklynne somewhere safe.

"Bring Brooklynne to someone safe. Take her to someone safe. Take her to a hospital, take her to a fire hall, drop her off with someone safe," said Knoxville Police Chief David Rausch. "This is about making sure this child is taken care of. We know you love this child, we know you care about this child, make sure she's somewhere safe. If you want to continue to run, run. But we're asking you to make sure this child gets back in the hands where we know she's OK."
Read more: http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/30...her-found-dead-daughter-missing#ixzz3pyAhPI5Q

7m7 minutes ago
Knoxville Police &#8207;@Knoxville_PD
Brooklynne Enix Update - Billboard Alert for Brooklynne to be launched nationwide. Help us #FindBrooklynne

I have a feeling he will not hurt her and I really hope I'm right in this one JMO

I don't think he took her with the intention of hurting her, but I'm afraid he might if she becomes difficult. He is stressed out and his patience is probably running thin.

My ex had our son, who was 5 at the time, for a 10 day summer visit. On the 4th day, my ex got angry because my son didn't pick up his toys. He threw the toy basket across the room and yelled at my son. My son crawled up on the sofa, covered his head with a blanket and said "I want my mommy". The ex went berserk. (In his mind, he heard "I don't want you".) He tore the house up and called my mom to come get my son. He was angry, she could hear my ex screaming at my son to shut up, and told her to hurry up before he killed him.

All ended well, police met my mom at the house, my son was hiding under his bed terrified. My ex had put every single item belonging to my son on the back porch. Thank God, my son has not laid eyes on his biological father since that day (and he is now 14 1/2).

I'm worried about this baby girl.

I believe that TE took his daughter Tuesday evening as per an earlier post where his grandmother said he was going over there to give the mother money for daycare expenses. MOO

"He's always been a good father as long as he's sober. I've never seen him be anything but good to the children. It's when he gets in another zone that things happen," the Tyler Enix's grandmother said.

She says tyler was supposed to go over to the condo Tuesday night to give Kimberly some money for daycare.

She tried calling the home around 9:00pm but didn't get through."

BBM: Maybe this will help with the timeline. More at the link below.

Tyler Enix's grandmother says she doesn't believe he'll harm 2-year-old

Seems odd to me that Tyler's grandmother would be calling Kimberly's home that evening. Maybe they were close, who knows. Did she feel odd about something? Her intuition was telling her something was amiss?

I caught a few things from the presser but not much.

Parents were in the process of a divorce and he wasn't allowed at the home. Couldn't tell if there was a restraining order against him.

Here are some tweets:

Chief Rausch now updating Amber Alert situation.

Chief Rausch: An autopsy is being performed on Kimberly Enix this morning.

Amber Alert remains active. Tips are coming in of possible sightings and they are being actively investigated.

Chief Rausch is making a plea to Tyler Enix. He wants her to drop Brooklynne off somewhere safe.

https://twitter.com/wbir?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Video contains some updates from the presser:

http://www.wbir.com/story/news/loca...hild-alert-issued-knoxville-toddler/74753844/

KPD: Missing 2-year-old, father charged with murder "could be anywhere in the country"

http://www.wbir.com/story/news/loca...ert-still-active-missing-2-year-old/74793148/

Michael Patrick
KPD Chief Rausch displays photos of Brooklynne Emerie Enix, subject of nationwide Amber Alert

CSfStOZWoAAVbqR.jpg

https://twitter.com/michaelpix?lang=en

Also he should be considered armed and dangerous. To me that may say he had a gun in Kimberly's murder.

I don't think he took her with the intention of hurting her, but I'm afraid he might if she becomes difficult. He is stressed out and his patience is probably running thin.

My ex had our son, who was 5 at the time, for a 10 day summer visit. On the 4th day, my ex got angry because my son didn't pick up his toys. He threw the toy basket across the room and yelled at my son. My son crawled up on the sofa, covered his head with a blanket and said "I want my mommy". The ex went berserk. (In his mind, he heard "I don't want you".) He tore the house up and called my mom to come get my son. He was angry, she could hear my ex screaming at my son to shut up, and told her to hurry up before he killed him.

All ended well, police met my mom at the house, my son was hiding under his bed terrified. My ex had put every single item belonging to my son on the back porch. Thank God, my son has not laid eyes on his biological father since that day (and he is now 14 1/2).

I'm worried about this baby girl.

Oh wow, that is so sad! I'm so sorry he had to go through that :(

The twitter feed cited on page one of this thread is posting that she has been found safe in Ohio.

Found Safe!

[video=twitter;659760432522088448]https://twitter.com/wbir/status/659760432522088448[/video]

He may be headed to Mexico, if he isn't already there. He beat up enough women through the years that he finally graduated to murder. It sounds as though it was just a matter of time.

He knows what that means in regards to spending the rest of his days in the Big House, he won't be getting released again like this last go around. <modsnip> He had almost a 24 hour head start before the mother was found slain, which would equate to 800-1000 miles down an interstate highway. The FBI and Marshals should get involved if it's suspected he took her across state lines, but they'll probably get involved anyway just for the hell of it.

If he doesn't run to the border, then I would expect him to try and stay in a densely populated city so he can blend in better and go unnoticed, such as Atlanta or similar. The Dallas/ Ft Worth area would be another prime location. My guess would be that he's going to put a lot of distance between himself and where this happened. The further he gets from home, the less likely people will know about it.

<modsnip>

I find it interesting in the presser that the sheriff wouldn't comment on if he has reached out to people or if people have made contact with him. I wonder if he has reached out to family and police are working on tracking him that way.

Yeah, glad she was found safe :) So sorry for her mommy

[video=twitter;659760191001464833]https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/659760191001464833[/video]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back