GUILTY TN - Kimberly Enix, 36, slain, child abducted, Knoxville, 28 Oct 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I kept checking all night as I got up to use the potty.... I am elated she is safe..... So sorry for the loss of her mom....My thoughts go out to the family....

I just pray that little Brooklyne did not witness what happened to her momma. 😔

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Also, per the noon newscast, the police are back at the condo today searching for further evidence inside and outside.

Omg!!! Your poor son, that brought me tears!

I don't think he took her with the intention of hurting her, but I'm afraid he might if she becomes difficult. He is stressed out and his patience is probably running thin.

My ex had our son, who was 5 at the time, for a 10 day summer visit. On the 4th day, my ex got angry because my son didn't pick up his toys. He threw the toy basket across the room and yelled at my son. My son crawled up on the sofa, covered his head with a blanket and said "I want my mommy". The ex went berserk. (In his mind, he heard "I don't want you".) He tore the house up and called my mom to come get my son. He was angry, she could hear my ex screaming at my son to shut up, and told her to hurry up before he killed him.

All ended well, police met my mom at the house, my son was hiding under his bed terrified. My ex had put every single item belonging to my son on the back porch. Thank God, my son has not laid eyes on his biological father since that day (and he is now 14 1/2).

I'm worried about this baby girl.

"A citizen had heard the AMBER Alert on the radio and realized he was behind the vehicle referenced in the alert. The citizen called 911 and deputies with the Morrow County Sheriff’s Office responded and initiated a traffic stop. Enix was taken into custody without incident. His 2-year-old daughter Brooklynne was recovered and is safe."

Kudos to this citizen and thank god for cell phones.

UPDATE: Child Found Safe In Ohio, Suspect In Custody

I'm so glad she is safe. It is awful that now she has lost both her parents :(

"A citizen had heard the AMBER Alert on the radio and realized he was behind the vehicle referenced in the alert. The citizen called 911 and deputies with the Morrow County Sheriff’s Office responded and initiated a traffic stop. Enix was taken into custody without incident. His 2-year-old daughter Brooklynne was recovered and is safe."

I just told my husband last night that if he saw a black Impalla with TN plates to call police. It is amazing that this works and the right people do the right thing

TE was wanted for first-degree murder. Hmmm, premeditated? I wonder what evidence they have so far.

ETA: Tennessee is a death penalty state.

TE was wanted for first-degree murder. Hmmm, premeditated? I wonder what evidence they have so far.

ETA: Tennessee is a death penalty state.

If he brought a weapon in to the condo, wouldn't that show he meant her harm? Or at least thought to bring it and use it? I also wondered what police found that told them yes, it was indeed him who was responsible. Security footage?

Great news. Little Amber Hagerman saves another baby !!!!!

From MCSO Facebook:

PRESS RELEASE
CHILD RECOVERED / HOMICIDE SUSPECT ARRESTED
Thursday October 29, 2015
On Thursday October 29, 2015, Morrow County Sheriff’s Deputies safely recovered 2 year old Brooklyn Enix and arrested her father, Tyler Enix for homicide on a warrant out Knoxville Tennessee. Knoxville Police Department put out an Amber Alert regarding Brooklyn as a result of a homicide investigation in Knoxville. An observant Morrow County citizen heard the Amber Alert on the radio and spotted the vehicle getting off of Interstate 71 at State Route 95 in Morrow County. The individual called Morrow County 911 and followed the vehicle. He stayed behind the vehicle until Deputies could catch up to them. The suspect vehicle was pulled over on State Route 314 just north of US 42 in northern Morrow County.
The suspect, Tyler Enix was arrested without incident. Brooklyn Enix was in the vehicle unharmed. Enix is in custody at the Morrow County Correctional Facility. Brooklyn is in the custody of Morrow County Children’s Services.
The Morrow County Sheriff’s Office is working directly with the Knoxville Police Department on this situation. All inquiries regarding the homicide investigation are being referred to the Knoxville Police Department Public Information Office

I just want to say that this is 'my neck of the woods' and I am so happy that people were paying attention and that the MCSO was able react quickly and rescue this little girl.

jmo

Oh prarise the Lord! I've got tears flowing. So long since I've followed one that resulted in the safe return of a little one.

Oh how great! I saw a brief story on this then received an amber alert earlier today saying they were spotted in Ohio. So glad she is ok!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back