Found Deceased TN - Lucas Vance, 35, Unicoi County mountains, 29 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm glad they are making a continued effort. It's interesting that they are doing polygraphs. That indicates to me that they believe someone may be hiding some information. If they thought it was self-harm, I doubt they'd bother with interviewing people. I wonder if anyone declined an interview. I also wonder if there is a reason they were searching a quarry on private property.

Unicoi County Sheriff Mike Hensley says investigators found a letter that suggested that Luc Vance, a missing Unicoi County man, was planning on harming himself.

According to Hensley, the four-page letter was found locked in a safe a few days into the investigation into Vance’s disappearance. [...]

The sheriff says the letter was in Vance’s handwriting and referenced his loved ones.
Sheriff: Letter suggests missing Unicoi Co. man Luc Vance planned to harm himself

Hey everyone,

The JW Amp video is not MSM and is not an approved source for info at Websleuths. Please do not refer to it or rely upon information contained in it. It will be removed when we have time to review all the posts containing information from it.

You can all do however much sleuthing you want behind the scenes, but don't bring it to Websleuths unless it is sourced in MSM or from LE.

Thanks.

I am local and live about 15 minutes from Leach Rd. I don’t know Luc personally, but we do have mutual friends. I’ve also been to his restaurant multiple times. He is very liked and well known in this area. I am very proud of this community for coming together and working so hard to find this young man. The family has been very vocal on Facebook and with the news outlets which has kept this case active in this area. I see his missing billboard daily and there are signs/posters everywhere. We are all praying for a positive outcome! There are still so many unanswered questions and information that just doesn’t seem to add up in my opinion. Hoping he is found safe!!

Any updates?

No new updates that can be verified through LE. I posted the most recent news article. There hasn’t been news coverage in a few days, but I’m assuming that’s due to the holidays and lack of information that can be made public. The family continues to post and share information through social media.

On a side note: I’m wondering how much the weather has impacted the search efforts throughout this process. It seems that the temps in this area dropped drastically right after he disappeared. A bad storm came through the weekend after he went missing which caused a lot of rain and wind to hit this area. It was reported that the rain water made it more difficult for search dogs to follow a scent accurately. The weather was pretty warm until the end of October. Temps dropped below freezing shortly after his disappearance. We’ve also had a few inches of snow on multiple occasions. If he did leave on foot, He would have needed proper gear to survive the elements. I’m still holding out hope for the family. Would love for the family and community to get some answers soon!

Friday marks one month since Luc Vance’s disappearance

There are still no new updates. Please keep this family and community in your prayers! Since he hasn’t been found and there are no leads, I am now starting to wonder if he left to get away for a while. It’s like he just vanished! Kind of odd living in such a small town and not having any leads. None!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back