Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was curious if any feminine products were recently purchased/missing/may have been packed. It seems to me that may be a necessity Elizabeth would want to risk going in public for if none were brought along.

I heard on the Nashville news this morning, but have not seen in print, that the video from the gas station was in the morning just prior to him picking her up at a restaurant. They also mentioned she had a backpack and was the last place she was seen.

The above statement is not a direct quote from the news broadcast.

The above is my opinion only.

It was originally just Elizabeth Thomas on the thread title, I was confused the first time someone said Mary as well. It seems she goes by Elizabeth or Izzy to those close to her.

It was wasn't it, I thought I'd imagined that but I just went back to the beginning and double checked. No wonder it is easy to confuse

Can we discuss the school district's reaction?

If TC has both a Nissan and a Jeep, I hope someone checked to see if the right license plate is on the Jeep (assuming the Jeep is at home). It seems apparent that this escape was planned, so he might have thought about changing the plates on those two vehicles.

Absolutely agree with the last part. A teen without a phone and no outlet for the "love drama" she's been posting will get bored fast.

They could have much more than $4,500 - that was just the amount of the loan. He could have been setting aside cash for weeks now.
Plus, he may have been encouraging her to do that same.....pilfering a little here and there from parents, depleting her savings acct, etc.

He is an opportunist pig and I can totally see him happily taking her innocence. AND the contents of her piggy bank. :censored:

I was curious if any feminine products were recently purchased/missing/may have been packed. It seems to me that may be a necessity Elizabeth would want to risk going in public for if none were brought along.

Unless she knew she would not have need for them for the next 7-8 months. :(

This poor baby girl.

Any closed loop cruises leaving and returning to same port after stopping in a FOREIGN country, need only a BC. Its the repos and yes, certain ones in Cali seem to have different rules. I cruise from Florida and they were tough for awhile, but have gotten VERY lax. I actually forgot my passport one time and they let my daughter EMAIL me a photo of my BC and they let me on the ship. And was never asked for any documentation when taking my daughter, or her friend on cruise... both under 16, no photo id even required, just BC. EASILY forged if needed.

I may have misinterpreted this as "needing" a passport. :blushing:

However; ALL major cruise lines (Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Disney) STRONGLY recommend that all guests travel with a passport that is valid for at least six (6) months beyond the end of the cruise for the following reasons :

Guests may need to fly out of the United States to meet a ship at it's next available port if they missed an embarkation.
Guests that would need to fly home before the cruise ends due to medical, family, personal or business emergencies.
Involuntary disembarkation from a ship due to misconduct or other reasons
Guests who miss the scheduled ship's departure at a port of call.
You may be required to present a passport to enter the foreign ports that your cruise is visiting.
https://www.passportsandvisas.com/cruise

Because on SM there were pics of certain places in both locations. And getting INTO Mexico by cruise ship is much easier than crossing the border in a SUV that everyone knows the description and plate number on.
Not saying they did but it would be extremely easy. If i ever have to get into another country quickly and safely while staying 'hidden', i'd most definitely go by cruise to mexico then go from there. You can then get to Belize or south and never be found. 4000 will go quite a ways that way... much easier than staying in the states or flying somewhere. The borders will be on the lookout for them. They would have been notified. NOTHING is checked by customs when you get OFF the ship in Mexico, you get checked coming back ON. People are saying he is very intelligent, possibly this was planned well to 'escape' together. He knew it was coming down on him, he took a CASH LOAN on his vehicle... that to me says he's willing to dump it somewhere.

I agree. If they can get to Mexico, they might be able to get all the way to South America, even without passports. Would be dangerous though, especially if they have to carry all their cash.

New statement from the School Administration: [video=twitter;842484005777936387]https://twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/842484005777936387[/video]

Obviously, they didn't monitor the "contact" between them very closely. I pray this ends well, one way or the other they are in some deep doo.

My goodness: ( when will they find this poor girl??!!?!? I could've sworn she'd be found by now.
Lets hope this doesn't go on much longer. I fear the longer this goes on, the worse it may be for her.

I know. I probably shouldn't have mentioned that.

But I keep thinking of that little 13-year-old girl last year who was abducted by her stepdad. Along with her baby. Who was given the same name as the stepdad. :gaah:

My heart still hurts for her. And that baby.

I wonder if he has a daughter that is close to Lizzy's age and appearance. If so, could he use his daughter's ID to get her out of the country?

Apologies if that has already been posted.

http://www.newschannel5.com/news/tbi-extremely-concerned-for-teen-in-amber-alert

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has a national BOLO alert, or "Be On the Lookout" alert, for 15-year-old Elizabeth Thomas after she apparently left willingly with 50-year-old teacher, Tad Cummins.
TBI spokesperson Josh DeVine made the announcement during a press conference Thursday afternoon. The BOLO was issued after DeVine said investigators received a low amount of leads after a local AMBER ALERT was issued.
"At this point, we have received only approximately 125 leads," said DeVine. "There have been no credible sightings of these individuals since we issued the AMBER ALERT on Monday."
DeVine said the low number of leads led investigators to believe that the Thomas and Cummins were no longer in the area.

Excuse me if this question is a bit ignorant. Is border patrol/tsa/etc across the country notified of Amber Alerts and kidnapped children? I am not saying this happened, but say they drove someplace like California to drive over the border or jump on a cruise ship. Do they have a better chance of getting out of the country unnoticed? [emoji20]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member