Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally lost keeping up with that one... was it a year ago already? What was the outcome?

Stepdad in custody, mom defending her DOTM, little girl back in foster care, not sure the fate of the poor baby.

I should probably google an update.

*but back to ELIZABETH/Lizzy*

Still, this poor little girl is delusional as well. This has been breaking her will for MONTHS. She likely believes he is her soulmate.

I think he is a despicable monster. :(

That article upset me! The kissing incident happened in January and he wasn't fired until after he abducted her! I'm furious and just thinking how did this happen?? Their instagram revealed the sick relationship. NO one was watching or checking, he even used his name.

I do not think the school district handled the situation with him as they should have. I do think the fact that his wife works there is a factor. that and also that the joint FB account seems to present that all is fine & well.
Does anyone know about Elizabeth's home life? Maybe she was seeking attention and he honed in on that.
They could get on a cruise ship with no problem. they could also get off at a port, Bahamas or Jamaica and just not get back on the ship and slip away from there.
I think this will have a bad ending the longer it goes on

For some reason, I have a feeling they are going to or aleady in Cuba. That's one place they could live without fear of extradition.

For some reason, I have a feeling they are going to or aleady in Cuba. That's one place they could live without fear of extradition.

Cuba?

May I ask why you think that? Only because, IMO, Cuba seems a hostile choice for an American fugitive or two.

And how both would be able to obtain identification/passports?

I am sincere. How did you come to that theory?

toby mac's wife comes from Jamaica. Thomas' post with the image of the beach, Toby Mac lyrics, the sign she posted (no solicitors. trespassers will be killed and eaten with a skull and bones) looks like it has a pirate theme to it. could be just straws but maybe someone can connect anything.

Great theory in my opinion. I definitely think the clues as to where they are located can be found through the Instagram posts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cuba?

May I ask why you think that? Only because, IMO, Cuba seems a hostile choice for an American fugitive or two.

And how both would be able to obtain identification/passports?

I am sincere. How did you come to that theory?

I feel that Cuba is likely as well, especially since there's been a great warming towards Americans in recent years. Also, it's been a haven for fugitives for decades. It's not terribly hard for artists and fugitives to pay a local pilot or boat runner to take them there. I've had artist friends go in and out of Cuba for years. Here's an article to back this up though:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/us-fugitives-in-cuba-safe-from-extradition

Can't help but think about when 9 year old Carlie Trent was kidnapped in TN by her uncle (Gary Simpson) who was 57. They were found in the Clinch Mountain area of TN by a citizen search party on ATVs if I remember correctly.

It appears his trial date is not until June 19, 2017.

Personally I don't feel like they have left the USA. I'm sure he is eager to have him to himself. I just don't feel he would risk crossing a border. Jmo. I really hope she is found soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in TN and I have seen an increase in Sherrif cars since the Amber Alert went out. I am unsure if it is in relation to this or not, but they do seem to be out on the roads around here more. I am between Nashville and Memphis.

JMO IMO :moo:

Just because the state you live in was not issued the Amber Alert does not mean they might not be there. Most of us here have followed a case or may have been personally involved with a case please remember the follow: LE, FBI, and TBI puts out information they want people to focus on. Please keep an open mindset about location not only in this case but any other case.

Also prior in this thread a comment was made in regards to their phisical appearance I wanted to elaborate "Elizabeth" may have cut her hair and dyed it and Tad may have shaved his head and facial hair. Be sure to pay extra close attention to their facial structure.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Where is Tad Cummings from originally? Where did he attend college?

Thx.

They could also both have contact lenses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because the state you live in was not issued the Amber Alert does not mean they might not be there. Most of us here have followed a case or may have been personally involved with a case please remember the follow: LE, FBI, and TBI puts out information they want people to focus on. Please keep an open mindset about location not only in this case but any other case.

Also prior in this thread a comment was made in regards to their phisical appearance I wanted to elaborate "Elizabeth" may have cut her hair and dyed it and Tad may have shaved his head and facial hair. Be sure to pay extra close attention to their facial structure.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

There is now a nationwide BOLO ("Be On The Lookout") after “an alarmingly low” number of leads in an Amber Alert issued in Tennessee and Alabama.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/top-storie...ssee-teen-possibly-taken-by-teacher/503307830

I'm wondering if they are in the wilderness at this point.
With all the attention the amber alert received, I had really hoped that someone would've spotted that car.

I'm wondering if they are in the wilderness at this point.
With all the attention the amber alert received, I had really hoped that someone would've spotted that car.

That's what I am thinking. He may have an extensive knowledge of backwoods areas to hang out in. Maybe even has access to a hunting camp or something.

There seem to be widespread misconceptions about crossing the US border into Mexico. It is NOT hard at all.

There are not Mexican officials monitoring the flow of traffic into Mexico in the way that the US officials are doing right next to them. In San Diego, if you don't want to drive your car across the border (because your car insurance won't cover you in Mexico), you can park in a parking lot on the US side, walk across a little bridge and there you go.

If you DO want to drive your car into Mexico, you just...drive. Remember the US Marine who accidentally drove across the border carrying guns? http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/30/us/mexico-us-marine-detained/

Tahmooressi had walked across the border into Tijuana to patronize an establishment popular with Marines from Camp Pendleton, his mother ,Jill, said.
As Tahmooressi explained, out of a parking lot, "I just made one wrong turn, and then that one wrong turn that I thought was going to take me north to San Diego was actually an on-ramp that swooped around back to the south and to Mexico."
At one point, he got "funneled" across the border.
"There was no way out of that except for if I had turned my truck around and drove into oncoming traffic," Tahmooressi said. "That would have been the only way that I could have done it."

There seem to be widespread misconceptions about crossing the US border into Mexico. It is NOT hard at all.

There are not Mexican officials monitoring the flow of traffic into Mexico in the way that the US officials are doing right next to them. In San Diego, if you don't want to drive your car across the border (because your car insurance won't cover you in Mexico), you can park in a parking lot on the US side, walk across a little bridge and there you go.

If you DO want to drive your car into Mexico, you just...drive. Remember the US Marine who accidentally drove across the border carrying guns? http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/30/us/mexico-us-marine-detained/

Tahmooressi had walked across the border into Tijuana to patronize an establishment popular with Marines from Camp Pendleton, his mother ,Jill, said.
As Tahmooressi explained, out of a parking lot, "I just made one wrong turn, and then that one wrong turn that I thought was going to take me north to San Diego was actually an on-ramp that swooped around back to the south and to Mexico."
At one point, he got "funneled" across the border.
"There was no way out of that except for if I had turned my truck around and drove into oncoming traffic," Tahmooressi said. "That would have been the only way that I could have done it."

Yep, the same is basically true going south straight through central and south america. They might be headed to Ecuador or somewhere unlikely to extradite.

That's what I am thinking. He may have an extensive knowledge of backwoods areas to hang out in. Maybe even has access to a hunting camp or something.

I don't know why but I keep going back to the show "Hunted." And maybe he watched it and took in some tips from it. So I keep thinking they're on back roads or off the grid also. Staying away from cameras and license plate readers. Moo

I don't know why but I keep going back to the show "Hunted." And maybe he watched it and took in some tips from it. So I keep thinking they're on back roads or off the grid also. Staying away from cameras and license plate readers. Moo

He probably already switched out his license plate if they're on the move...he's a disgusting, despicable human being, but I don't think he's stupid. He probably planned for every contingency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader