Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, speaking of hashtags on instagram....the same few hashtags are showing up in his pictures, and there's at least one of her pictures with the exact same 3 hashtags: #love, #strong, and #unbreakable. I think they are using instagram as their way of sending love letters to each other. Yuck.

I'm so disgusted by this. I have been dissecting both of their instagram accounts and have noticed that they are both using #love on a HUGE PERCENTAGE of their recent posts (which I'm taking as a way of secretly communicating with each other.) Sickening.

Been there done that myself, although #strong #unbreakable #love got ignored and I focused on:

#youknowido #forever #youandme #gotanidea #sodoi #whatdoyouthink #affirmation #spoketome #how #phonebooth #wantone #trying #missioncompleted

Among several others. There was definitely a hashtag combined with the image posted conversation going on.

Sad b/c someone who isn't aware of the AA , and saw them out and about , would think they were dad and daughter. Or grandpa and granddaughter.

A lot of quotations on her instagram about being ugly :(
Sadly, insecurities and vulnerabilities are like dog whistles to predators and opportunists.

I hope she is found soon before he knocks her life any further off course.

Been there done that myself, although #strong #unbreakable #love got ignored and I focused on:

#youknowido #forever #youandme #gotanidea #sodoi #whatdoyouthink #affirmation #spoketome #how #phonebooth #wantone #trying #missioncompleted

Among several others. There was definitely a hashtag combined with the image posted conversation going on.
SABBM

What the H. ? So he thinks he has a future with this child ??
He has probably damaged her future relationships with men, for starters !!
A true predator.

There was also #slicingagain or something similar to that. This poor girl needs help. I hope it isn't too late. :(

SABBM

What the H. ? So he thinks he has a future with this child ??
He has probably damaged her future relationships with men, for starters !!
A true predator.

I think he's clearly not thinking and hasn't been for awhile. I'll admit things do happen. Love doesn't know age differences. BUT there are proper ways to handle it and I haven't seen anything that remotely resembles proper with this. There is no way you can twist a 50 year old married teacher running off with 15 year old student as being a proper way to handle anything, much less a claim of love. That fits more in line with temporary maniac lust.

As for her, no doubt she's completely caught up in what she's thinking/feeling is ideal love.

Cummins’ has no criminal history as an adult in Tennessee.

On Twitter, he described himself as a Jesus freak, husband, father, and grandfather. He was an active coach for the health sciences club – which trains students to go into the medical field.

He has a martial arts background.

An Instagram account bearing his name and photo suggests he took a different direction over the past two weeks. The account shows over the past two weeks scores of love messages about a soul mate, island scenes and more, including the message, "Good morning all!! This is going to be an amazing day. Let's do this!" That was posted Monday, the same day Thomas was last seen.

http://whnt.com/2017/03/15/who-is-t...his-involvement-in-amber-alert-disappearance/

Sorry, I'm still hung up on his instagram. 12 weeks ago, she liked some of his posts. So has this been going on for this long?

Sorry, I'm still hung up on his instagram. 12 weeks ago, she liked some of his posts. So has this been going on for this long?

She is a freshman, I assume they met late last year?

I can't help but think that the Instagram posts where their way of sending messages and hints to each other.
The photo of the telephone booth made me think that he was signaling her to call him.
His family must be sick to their stomachs. I do feel for them.

So who disabled his FB? Why not all the SM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it does sicken people...because it's SICK. She is a child. He is an adult. There is no gray area here. This is NOT the same thing as two gay adults getting married. Give me a break.

Agree 100% sista. Nothing at all similar to gay marriage. Jmo and all that jazz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Video of him getting gas before he picked her up at Shoney's.

VIDEO: We're continuing to track down every possible detail leading up to the disappearance of Tad Cummins and Elizabeth Thomas. Here's surveillance video of Cummins, filling his Nissan Rogue with gasoline, which we believe he did just prior to picking up Thomas at a nearby Shoney's, which is the last known sighting of Thomas. The 15-year-old remains the subject of a Tennessee AMBER Alert.

MORE DETAILS: http://tn.gov/tbi/topic/active-amber-alerts

Video:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1625491707478276&id=214860218541439

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Because he knew it was wrong and that he was going to be hunted.

I pray this does not become some type of Romeo/Juliet dying love agreement between the two of them. My fear is this monster has brain washed her into thinking it would be romantic to die together rather than be taken into custody by authorities.

Just from her instagram page it looks like a 50 year old ADULT took advantage of an extremely vulnerable child, using her vulnerability to his advantage . To characterize the situation in any other way is ridiculous imo

This guy has nothing left to lose. The novelty will wear off for both of them when things get rough. They need to be found really quick.

Our girl has been expertly groomed and manipulated by a pedophile. It's that simple. He saw her vulnerability and honed in on it.

He is evil.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members