Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband is friends with him and the DA and both know the family. Small town, everyone knows everyone.LOL

Going to post the exact wording about the loan he took out. "TC took a loan for 4,500. "TBI said Cummins secured a title loan for a personal vehicle and other personal effects several days before his disappearance, netting $4,500 in cash."
http://fox17.com/news/local/tbi-rele...izabeth-thomas

Still think he probably had more money on him than that. Given his personality, it seems likely that TC handled the family bills. So - if he's planning to leave never to return - why pay the bills? It would definitely take a month or more for utilities/credit card/auto loan/mortgage to do more than send a late notice - by then, he'd be long gone. That could easily be another $3000 or more, if he had a mortgage.

Cummins got it wrong. Cummins has no future...

The world is her oyster. She has a lot of life left. Let's hope she gets away from him.

IMOO.

No matter the outcome of this case. when he returns back and when he gets out of prison, he will be blacklisted. No friends, no family, no house, no job, etc.

The coworkers who are coming forward with this info on TC did so AFTER the abduction and long after they no longer worked with TC.
They have no job related motivating factors at this point so they don't fit the definition of 'smear campaigner'.
That is also the person that has now given $10K to help get her home. It seems not much, if anything, was said to people in charge when they worked together.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

PSYCHOPATHS: extremely charming, doesn't experience remorse, arrogant, takes big risks, master manipulators. Sound familiar?

Still think he probably had more money on him than that. Given his personality, it seems likely that TC handled the family bills. So - if he's planning to leave never to return - why pay the bills? It would definitely take a month or more for utilities/credit card/auto loan/mortgage to do more than send a late notice - by then, he'd be long gone. That could easily be another $3000 or more, if he had a mortgage.
You can actually do it longer by paying a part of each bill. My cousin's ex did just that and it took a while for it to get to the point that she couldn't hide it any longer.

JMO
Regardless of any of the recent alleged sightings of them we have to remember that they have already proven they are taking steps to disguise themselves.

We saw that hair dye was used already in the OKC sighting. So I suspect they are going to get more creative and may come up with more elaborate disguises.

For example
A trip to a high end magic shop or a purchase at a high end Halloween shop with Fed Ex overnight delivery somewhere could allow them to create some elaborate facial hair disguises.

They even make all kinds of neat hair products that can dye bald spots and make it look like you have hair where there is none.

Here is one product that is like a powder that sticks to skin and matches hair color.

[video=youtube;ylUNXXvGVCY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylUNXXvGVCY[/video]

The point is we need to expect major differences in their looks.

They are going to get better at disguising themselves and so we should not be surprised if they look quite different the next time we see them.

Yes, I was wondering how Tad would look if he shaved his head billiard-ball bald and got rid of all facial hair as well? I think his look would be startlingly different. Nobody has seen him without facial hair, much less with a bald head!

I also wanted to say "thanks" to everyone who contributed to the gas station discussion yesterday. I had no idea that there were places you could pay cash at the pumps for gas, or states that wouldn't allow you to pump your own.

Very useful information.

So what is the reward amount now? 16k or 26k?

Yes, I was wondering how Tad would look if he shaved his head billiard-ball bald and got rid of all facial hair as well? I think his look would be startlingly different. Nobody has seen him without facial hair, much less with a bald head!

Did you happen to see the altered photos that depict what he would look like without hair on the Find Elizabeth Thomas FB page? I don't know if it's okay to reference it here? If not please delete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also wanted to say "thanks" to everyone who contributed to the gas station discussion yesterday. I had no idea that there were places you could pay cash at the pumps for gas, or states that wouldn't allow you to pump your own.

Very useful information.
Especially those you can pay at the pump if the station is closed. I found that out living on a small town and have found it true in many states since the pump can operate without an employee if everything works fine.

Did you happen to see the altered photos that depict what he would look like without hair on the Find Elizabeth Thomas FB page? I don't know if it's okay to reference it here? If not please delete.
I think they got the chin wrong. I think the chin would be less pointy.

So what is the reward amount now? 16k or 26k?

Whatley is accepting donations in the hopes of hitting $25K, the actual reward as it stands now is $11,000 if I'm understanding correctly ($10k from co-workers, $1k from TBI).

I do wish Whatley would accept PayPal, right now it's checks only for the donations. Grateful for his actions, though.

http://www.waynecountynow.net/single-post/2017/04/03/Law-Firm-Looking-Raise-Reward-Money-in-Elizabeth-Thomas-Case

Good catch! The five listed traits appear to apply to Mr. Tad Cummins.

The article also says "While about one percent of the general population exhibits psychopathic traits, about three percent of business leaders scored in the psychopathic range in a 2010 study in Behavioral Sciences & the Law. (By comparison, about 15 percent of the U.S. prison population meet the criteria for being psychopaths.)"

Could this help explain why this offender seems bossy?

I think they got the chin wrong. I think the chin would be less pointy.

Agreed. He looks part elfish in that one.;) But it did drive home for me how different he would look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in the area about 20 miles away and our local reporter is reporting...
Tad Cummins told Elizabeth Thomas that her life was ruined and that she basically had no future due to the "kissing incident" at school.
This teacher took advantage of an already weakened victim due to her mother's alleged abuse. That abuse is even more disturbing than we originally knew.

He will have a story out later and I will provide the link. His name is Burt Scott Staggs and can be found on FB.

Just when you think it can't sink any lower. Elizabeth, if you are reading, you have a future. You have a family that loves you. You have a wonderful dog who I'm sure sits at the window and wonders why you don't come home. Dogs grieve and they don't understand. Please know that no matter what, you have a future and it's waiting to begin. Sorry this really really really upsets me. Really. Makes me want to enter every high school and have a real talk with teens so they won't ever be able to be manipulated like this again. Pustering pile of dog poop doesn't even begin to describe this hateful horrid stinking pile of human excrement that calls himself a christian. Stomping my feet mad.

JMO, but I tend to take everything people (other than LE) say with a boatload of salt. Some people know what they are talking about, some people lie, some people repeat gossip and rumors, and some people are simply mistaken in what they think they heard. Since I have no earthly way of telling which is which, everything gets salt treated. :wink:

But that's just me.

You are my hero, Mountain Kat! What she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker