Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How dare you use facts to bust my agenda-driven arguments wide open, Mom24. NOT COOL. :D But seriously, I absolutely hear what you're saying and agree to a point. TC was not necessarily unqualified from top to bottom as there may have been some wiggle-room regarding certifications. However, and I hate to keep being so pedantic on this issue, but the word "must" indicates to me that anyone without RN Certification need not apply. All the school system had to was indicate that RN Certification was preferred but not mandatory and I wouldn't be as adamant on the issue.

But again, your points are good ones, especially the "smooshy" part. Lotsa smooshy biz involved with this school system and TC, IMO.

I wonder if the position was even posted to allow others to apply. And if so, was he the best qualified? I think NOT!

I'm sure SOMEONE had at least a bachelor's degree who applied for that teacher's position.

Basically, he was handed that teacher's position. MOO and I don't care! :moo: :p

Much is known about Mr. Tad Cummins but even a raw approximate of his personality is not essayed.
Sociopath: a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.
Mr. Tad Cummins alleged abduction of a minor illustrates his lack of conscience. However, his work evaluation and what multiple students say about him highlight that he is well a socialized and capable teacher.
Psychopath: a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior.
I have not heard of reports about Mr. Tad Cummins committing bodily injuries or other forms of physical violence. However, grooming an underage girl for his gratification of lust should be viewed as an abnormal violence to me.
What are we looking at? Is Mr. Tad Cummins a sociopath; psychopath; both; or neither?

Much is known about Mr. Tad Cummins but even a raw approximate of his personality is not essayed.
Sociopath: a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.
Mr. Tad Cummins alleged abduction of a minor illustrates his lack of conscience. However, his work evaluation and what multiple students say about him highlight that he is well a socialized and capable teacher.
Psychopath: a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior.
I have not heard of reports about Mr. Tad Cummins committing bodily injuries or other forms of physical violence. However, grooming an underage girl for his gratification of lust should be viewed as an abnormal violence to me.
What are we looking at? Is Mr. Tad Cummins a sociopath; psychopath; both; or neither?

While his official evaluations from work are ok - coworkers have come forward saying he was hard to work with, had to the smartest in the room...

I wonder if the position was even posted to allow others to apply. And if so, was he the best qualified? I think NOT!

I'm sure SOMEONE had at least a bachelor's degree who applied for that teacher's position.

Basically, he was handed that teacher's position. MOO and I don't care! :moo: :p

I completely agree. I don't think his wife "got him" the job, in the sense that she pulled weight. I think she was probably a good employee and well liked, they trusted her husband would be the same. He was handed a job that at the time, was IMO completely under-qualified for.

I have a problem with people in a position of authority getting jobs in this manner. It leads to problems more often than not.

JMO

Jason Whatley, Tennessee lawyer and founder of Whatley & Associates, is hoping to raise at least $25,000 in reward money, for whoever can provide information that leads to the capture of Cummins, who’s accused of fleeing Columbia with his former student, Elizabeth, on March 13.
http://www.waynecountynow.net/singl...g-Raise-Reward-Money-in-Elizabeth-Thomas-Case

Article has some new pictures with it.
Saw that - so did she dye her hair beforehand, or and old photo?

Psychopaths don't necessarily have a violent history. But not having much of a conscience would be a definite yes. Without restraints it could lead to violence.
IMO

While his official evaluations from work are ok - coworkers have come forward saying he was hard to work with, had to the smartest in the room...

Yes, I think it speaks volumes to TC's character when a FORMER colleague of his, has offered a $5K reward for his arrest and ET's safe return.

$5K not from the family, not from the school district, not from the teachers, not from friends of ET but from a former colleague of TC.

That tells you something right there.

EDIT: Sry if that was already stated.... this case is hard to keep up!

My guess is of be were to get a diagnosis, it would most likely be narcissistic sociopath. At this point there is no lying to himself if that is what he has been doing.

But that is just my guess from things I've read about him.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Psychopaths don't necessarily have a violent history. But not having much of a conscience would be a definite 'yes'. Without restraints it could lead to violence.
IMO

Hey KKearns,

I've been meaning to say this for a few threads now, but I LOVE your profile pic.

Back to ET..

Psychopaths don't necessarily have a violent history. But not having much of a conscience would be a definite 'yes'. Without restraints it could lead to violence.
Is he a psychopath? Good chance since he puts himself above the law, and deems himself an appropriate match for ET. JMO

Hey KKearns,

I've been meaning to say this for a few threads now, but I LOVE your profile pic.

Back to ET..
Oh thanks.. I've always had a love for fairies.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

You ever get that strange feeling like there is something REALLY weird in the room? Like the hair on the back of your neck stands up? Not the most eloquent way to put it, I know..but I am just a lowly southern girl.
Oh ETA: MOO JMO Grrrr...woof woof whatever

Yes, I think it speaks volumes to TC's character when a FORMER colleague of his, has offered a $5K reward for his arrest and ET's safe return.

$5K not from the family, not from the school district, not from the teachers, not from friends of ET but from a former colleague of TC.

That tells you something right there.

EDIT: Sry if that was already stated.... this case is hard to keep up!

$10,000

http://www.local8now.com/content/ne...Elizabeth-Thomas-to-come-home--417710203.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrina Sleuth