Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a perfect example personifying Maya Angelou's quote "When someone shows you who they really are, believe them the first time."

I've never heard that quote before, but it's so pertinent to me at the moment.
So thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

42b60b6f688de6fe147f15ff4e85ecbf.jpg

There are tents you can buy that attach to smaller SUVs or crossovers like the Rogue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right. But even small tents take up space when stored, and would be a huge hindrance if they needed to beat feet quickly. That's why I suggested that, if they are camping, and needed to extend the "living space", they are probably using a fly (basically a tarp deal) off the back of the Nissan. Easier to take down quickly, and takes up far less space than a tent .Of course, all of this would depend on rational, experienced planning, and I am not at all sure that TC is as smart as he thinks he is in terms of really "roughing it".

I believe TC had everything ready and organized by if there was a chance to have one teenage girl for him, he had his chance when he met ET, he seized the opportunity; ET is probably one persone that for age and others reasons that she lived, very easy to manipulate and control, probably she is saying yes to everything that he decides, but, ask myself what is going to happen if she decides to come back home or any other circumstance not good for him...

Just for information for the family or others, there is one nonprofit association in USA dedicated to help women to escape/resist arranged/forced marriage and rebuild their lives, is: Unchained at last. www.unchainedatlast.org

I can't believe we're almost at 3 weeks!

I see they both started following one person in IG since I screenshotted it on March 27th. I wish I would have taken a screenshot of who they were following at that point to see who they added. Also his post count went up by 9, but I don't see anything new. Odd....

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk
If that's true, I hope LE has gotten the NSA involved so they can determine IP location

They wouldn't even need the NSA, the platform itself could provide that information to LE with a subpoena.
When I was in college we did an exercise where we where asked to read the fine print for a few businesses and see what we felt it meant. ( It wasn't online then, we had the actual documents lol!) And since then I read the fine print for anything I sign up for. Its there, if your looking for it on most SM platforms

Many interesting thoughts from all who have posted here.

IMO, wherever these two are, they are just one step away from being spotted by a concerned citizen or LE officer that will bring this lamentable odyssey to a conclusion. They don't have much money, they are overexposed in the media, and they are probably exhausted and hungry. It's only a matter of time before Tad is arrested and Elizabeth is released.

Sadly, there are prior examples that suggest this could take awhile. Elizabeth Smart wasn't found for nine months--and was within 20 miles of her home when she was found.

I think Tad and Elizabeth are in the US, barely scraping by, and are just shy of being exposed, every minute in every hour of every day.

Many interesting thoughts from all who have posted here.

IMO, wherever these two are, they are just one step away from being spotted by a concerned citizen or LE officer that will bring this lamentable odyssey to a conclusion. They don't have much money, they are overexposed in the media, and they are probably exhausted and hungry. It's only a matter of time before Tad is arrested and Elizabeth is released.

Sadly, there are prior examples that suggest this could take awhile. Elizabeth Smart wasn't found for nine months--and was within 20 miles of her home when she was found.

I think Tad and Elizabeth are in the US, barely scraping by, and are just shy of being exposed, every minute in every hour of every day.
What if they've left the US and that's why there have been no more sightings? I wonder what else they learned from the parking lot video in OKC, if anything. I'm curious if they are still in that Rogue. I can't believe they are at this point.

I also think they are barely scraping by. Imagine how TC may act under pressure? It certainly can't be much fun for ET and I'm sure she's ready to end this. I hope TC will drop her off somewhere safe but I doubt he will. I think this will end when LE finds them.
The longer this goes on, the worse it can get for ET . So I'm really hoping something breaks very soon.

By now you know that LE knows exactly how they got to OKC Walmart. I'm sure they looked over security footage from surrounding stores and such to see if they where driving that rogue still.

Just a small thing I noticed. I've been going over the Instagram posts and even tho they were probably direct messaging on the app in addition to the draft emails-far back u can see ET "liking" his pix. At some point she stopped that-perhaps trying to cover up any communication or signs of that between the two-
His recent ig posts are completely pathetic lovesick teenager sounding posts-he sickens me.

I have a question, about JC filing for divorce. What would be the status of the home ownership? Since TC abandoned the family and if he doesn't surface by the time the divorce is granted, does the home ownership automatically go to JC? I wonder if LE and the lawyer encouraged JC to file because with TC being such a control freak and all, maybe they knew that would prompt some response from him? Based on what we know about this guy, it seems like he would have have a problem with her getting anything he considered his or partially his.

He's worn the same eyeglasses since the start...He needs to wear them, people should be able to recognise him through his glasses....

and....he'll never give up the forward-combed bangs look, in a vain attempt to hide his receding hairline. This would make him look older, something he no doubt wants to avoid with his young "girlfriend" in tow.

I see they both started following one person in IG since I screenshotted it on March 27th. I wish I would have taken a screenshot of who they were following at that point to see who they added. Also his post count went up by 9, but I don't see anything new. Odd....

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

The way IG works, my follower count changes by one or two several times per week even if I don't even sign in.

There are several reasons for this. One is because I may have followed someone previously, but they made their account inactive (thus didn't show as my follower) but then came back online days later etc.

Ok, so are you suggesting her dad would've signed such a statement, or that they would have found a notary who failed to match up IDs correctly?

Or a notary that doesn't ask for ID's, or a notary who for $50 doesn't care they don't match. He already has done many illegal things, not sure why it's so hard to believe he will continue to do illegal things. JMO.

All I can say at this point is I am so worried. No recent sightings and he has guns.

So I *DON'T* think TC is a criminal mastermind, as I have said, but I do think he had some concrete planning in place--that he had thought about strategies for evasion.

He got a jump on the amber alert, imho, by heading out of the region. And my guess is he has a burner phone to follow the news and was well aware there was no national news coverage or Oklahoma AA to be worried about when they went into that Walmart.

In my opinion, they were walking quickly at the Walmart on that video. I'd like to know if they maintained that pace throughout their time in the store and if LE discovered what vehicle they drove.

My guess is they were spending a lot of time on the road the first few days before settling in, changing their appearance more severely, and adopting fictitious roles/identities to settle in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member