Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No word on his actually getting that mattress. I think, no.
They sell them at Truck stops. He could have bought it with cash a month before (or longer )
The mattress for a sleeper cab is an odd size. I think it could easily be squished into a smaller space. They are only a few inches thick.
They remind of jail bunk mattresses! The ones I have seen at Love's and Pilot truck stops are $80- $100
I still think they are not too far from home and someone is helping them stay out of sight.
Some other poor soul he has been able to brainwash as well.
JMO
*https://goo.gl/images/MNJoO6
30a1691777230d547858fb415b128e35.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

According to Today, Elizabeth's mother, Kimberly Thomas, was arrested last year after it was revealed that she abused the 15-year-old, as well as three of her sisters.

Records show that Thomas beat her children — sometimes until they bled. She was arrested in 2016 and charged with child abuse and neglect.

As Today reports, Elizabeth allegedly told police that her mother “threw her down the basement stairs and locked her down there.”

Thomas has not yet gone to trial for these charges.

http://ijr.com/2017/03/832059-teen-...tranged-mom-and-homeschooled-until-this-year/

Elizabeth Thomas has had a tough life already at 15. That may have played a factor in leaving her vulnerable to grooming by Tad Cummins.

Authorities have said Cummins, 50, lured and groomed Thomas, 15, before the kidnapping.

http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2017/03/amber_alert_elizabeth_thomas_2.html

But if he post on social media then wouldn't the feds be able to see the i.p address of the wifi network he is on. Example a Starbucks in San Francisco or something.

Btw. Did she post about being his wife the next day? And has that account been shut down?

Thanks in advance.

RSBM ... It never would have happened had ET's mother built her up, kept her physically and emotionally protected, and instilled in her the self-confidence to spot a con man like Tad Cummins and tell him to go *advertiser censored** himself.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Problem is there are a lot of vunerable children out there that come from good families that are no match for a skilled narcissistic predator like Tad Cummins. What Elizabeth went through before was really bad, but her father and siblings at home were working hard to put that behind them. Then Tad Cummins happened. He knew her background and set his sights on his next victim. If Tad Cummins hadn't happened, then Elizabeth would be safe at home. The blame belongs solely on the predator that took her IMO.

But if he post on social media then wouldn't the feds be able to see the i.p address of the wifi network he is on. Example a Starbucks in San Francisco or something.

Btw. Did she post about being his wife the next day? And has that account been shut down?

Thanks in advance.

There are all kinds of ghost/proxy/VPN programs which mask your IP. They're simple to download and run like any other app. It depends how technically savvy he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They sell them at Truck stops. He could have bought it with cash a month before (or longer )
The mattress for a sleeper cab is an odd size. I think it could easily be squished into a smaller space. They are only a few inches thick.
They remind of jail bunk mattresses! The ones I have seen at Love's and Pilot truck stops are $80- $100
I still think they are not too far from home and someone is helping them stay out of sight.
JMO

I see that uncomfortable looking mattress, visualize it cramed in that small Rogue and all I can think of is Tad Cummins filling that child's mind with "Oh the places we'll go." He is IMO digusting beyond belief.

I don't think it was exactly like this situation. The girl you worked with is not comparable in large part. First, how they met is very relevant. In this case, Elizabeth's predator was her teacher, in a position of authority over her. That's how they met and that is significant. Second, ET was previously abused which the predator knew about. So she was vulnerable, as children of abuse are uniquely suspectible to further victimization and he exploited that.

Third, it is clear in this case that ET, based on multiple reports, was
scared of the guy, hid from him, was threatened by him and forced to go out to eat with him in the past, was conflicted about going with him the day he took her, saying to her friend that she didn't want to go, expected or wanted to be home that evening and even told a sibling to get help if she didn't return by a certain time.

ET was not some headstrong, incorrigible teen acting out and being taken advantage of by a creep. She was scared. And threatened. Yeah, she may have also been flattered by the attention and had fantasies about that but she wasn't a teen stubbornly fighting to be with some older man. She was scared.

In both cases the predator is exploiting the teen and grooming them. In both cases the minor is being abused and victimized whether they understand that or not. But in the latter the teen is more vulnerable, more damaged by the abuse and more in danger. IMO.

TC is armed and has nothing to lose and is with a kid who doesn't really want to be there.

I absolutely appreciate your post. However, I would like to say in the case that I was involved with that she was also afraid. She would flip flop between being afraid and being defensive. He was good at talking her back into things. She was a straight A student. She wasn't incorrigible whatsoever. She was extremely bright and at the top of her class.

Problem is there are a lot of vunerable children out there that come from good families that are no match for a skilled narcissistic predator like Tad Cummins. What Elizabeth went through before was really bad, but her father and siblings at home were working hard to put that behind them. Then Tad Cummins happened. He knew her background and set his sights on his next victim. If Tad Cummins hadn't happened, then Elizabeth would be safe at home. The blame belongs solely on the predator that took her IMO.
I was responding to a post that put the responsibility on the school. There is no way, in my opinion, that the school can be blamed without also blaming the mother for her abuse. Of course, as you said, the blame ultimately lies with TC.

My opinion only, but "putting the abuse behind them" is a lot easier in theory than in actual practice. Obviously, it made ET vulnerable to the first man who made her feel worthy. We know this was purely calculated, predatory behavior on TC's part, but ET wasn't able to see that before it was too late, and then it seems she felt unable to get out of it.

I see that uncomfortable looking mattress, visualize it cramed in that small Rogue and all I can think of is Tad Cummins filling that child's mind with "Oh the places we'll go." He is IMO digusting beyond belief.

Did he buy any perishable food from Walmart?

I was responding to a post that put the responsibility on the school. There is no way, in my opinion, that the school can be blamed without also blaming the mother for her abuse. Of course, as you said, the blame ultimately lies with TC.

My opinion only, but "putting the abuse behind them" is a lot easier in theory than in actual practice. Obviously, it made ET vulnerable to the first man who made her feel worthy. We know this was purely calculated, predatory behavior on TC's part, but ET wasn't able to see that before it was too late, and then it seems she felt unable to get out of it.

The abuse Elizabeth suffered at the hands of her mother very likely made Elizabeth less likely to spot the predator that ultimately kidnapped her. But her father was working at moving the family forward to be in a better place. The sad truth is nobody would have guessed that Elizabeth or any of the other children exposed to Tad Cummins would have to have skills to resist the advances of their 50 year old married grampa teacher. Elizabeth wasn't the only girl he groomed right under the noses of other teachers and administration. So it could have been any young girl, from an abusive environment or not, that could have fallen victim to Tad Cummins and the school had the red flags. They didn't act.

JMO
30a1691777230d547858fb415b128e35.jpg

A harmless pic of a mattress has never made me feel as angry and disgusted as I feel right now. Praying that this :censored: is caught soon.

Thanks in advance.

Not if a site was used like www.hidemyass.com

Yes, "wife" was posted right after...and no, her IG has not been shut down.

https://www.instagram.com/_.babygirl2001._/

It's unlikely that other acquaintances would help him take off with a 15 year old girl unless they were criminals themselves; and it doesn't sound like they were running in those kind of circles. You might theorize that other people were impressed with him so they would help him. But I don't think so. Even though some adults were impressed by him, they would not be so impressed as to participate in his crime. And IF he's a psychopath, he could easily get others to think he is oh, so wonderful, but it's just a facade, just a lie, and he would be hiding his dark side. Now teens? They might be a different story, but their connections would be very limited.
I could be wrong so it's JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perhaps he's fooling them into believing she's his daughter, niece, etc who's been abused by her family and he's saving her. He's manipulative there's gullible people out there. This dirty old man will make up some lie. if your in another country other than Mexico I don't think too many people are going to be familiar with this case.

The abuse Elizabeth suffered at the hands of her mother very likely made Elizabeth less likely to spot the predator that ultimately kidnapped her. But her father was working at moving the family forward to be in a better place. The sad truth is nobody would have guessed that Elizabeth or any of the other children exposed to Tad Cummins would have to have skills to resist the advances of their 50 year old married grampa teacher. Elizabeth wasn't the only girl he groomed right under the noses of other teachers and administration. So it could have been any young girl, from an abusive environment or not, that could have fallen victim to Tad Cummins and the school had the red flags. They didn't act.
I never said the school held no responsibility. I said they don't hold sole responsibility.

I cant believe they have not been found yet.

Praying there will be a break in this case soon.

Another sad day for Elizabeth.
Yesterday I took my senior age daughter for a college tour day.
All I could think about was how TC has further injured and ruined the innocence and severely damaged possibilities for Elizabeth.
It is just so wrong. TC being a teacher just magnified the evilness of his actions in my mind, especially as I witnessed the young people and staff interacting on the campus.
Will Elizabeth ever heal and have the strength and support to be a normal young person?
God protect her and shelter her as best you can.
Im so mad and hurt for her and I don't think the media is covering this enough!

JMO. Thanks for letting me vent

Making a calendar reminder to myself now that the petition to compel testimony filed by ET's father via the family attorney goes in front of judge tomorrow morning. My fingers are crossed tight on this one, I strongly believe that if the individuals withholding information comply that we could get a break in the investigation. It's time for Elizabeth to come home and start her new life and for TC to face what he's got coming to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010