Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallelujah! I'm so thankful for cases with happy endings.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just wanted to echo your quote and wish I could tag all the quotes as expressing all my feelings. It is so wonderful when something so good comes out as it has. Thank you to all of you for your heart felt postings since March 13. Only the best for ET from now on. Take care everyone.

Wonderful interview by Kat! And, the joy of watching post after post of well-wishers on FB page!

I am surprised he would take her to a commune. Would that not increase the risk of being reported? Plus he may get jealous of other members paying attention to Elizabeth. I have little knowledge about these communes .would this one allow adults to be with minors. Maybe they lied about Elizabeth 's age.

Or pretended to be father/daughter.

unbelievable!

RSBM

Of course ET's not "safe"-- in the sense of being unharmed.
She went through horrible , vile tortures with this evil man.
God knows what unspeakable things he did to her , or forced her to watch.

She will suffer from ptsd for the rest of her life because of TC. He (TC) is like Ted Bundy in his depravity.

The only difference is that ET is alive.
She will never get over this trauma. :(

How can they say that ?
Despicable.

If I ever get drawn into another case again, the biggest thing I will try to remember is to keep an open mind.

Cecilville??? Native Californian here, and I have never heard of Cecilville. Gotta google that one.

Same here re: open mind! I'm on record in these threads poo-pooing California as a destination, the Nissan still being in commission, insular communities as a hideout, etc. It all makes perfect sense now, of course.

She may have continued to be with him willingly. After all, he's had a month of one on one time to continue to brain wash her. She may not even have wanted to be located. She may have been very upset to be taken into protective custody. Doesn't matter... he's still a predator and a criminal, and ET is still a 15 year old girl.

Unfortunately, I have been wondering that too. :thinking:

Sister said, "a very small commune." in this interview.
https://www.facebook.com/burt.staggs/videos/10158637492710038/
Cecilville, where they were found.
0262bffc63c80b5f0b5b71a80e18a0b3.jpg

MOO

He must have been close to running out of money.

On another note, I hope Elizabeth will tell her story so that others may recognize how a predator operates. Her story should be a movie. So many people need to have their eyes open and recognize victims. The fact that someone today considered finding her "safe" no surprise is very disturbing, she's not been safe since she was abducted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties