Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tad was looking for a job. Now he'll have one in the license plate business! Yea for ET and her family. Kat, so happy for you all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Well in Tads mine. He had the time of his life.

Dirty-dancing-coverx-large.jpg

But soon he will realize that his insane thinking wasn't worth it. Jmo.

He must have been close to running out of money.

On another note, I hope Elizabeth will tell her story so that others may recognize how a predator operates. Her story should be a movie. So many people need to have their eyes open and recognize victims. The fact that someone today considered finding her "safe" no surprise is very disturbing, she's not been safe since she was abducted.

On a sad note, we don't know yet how ET feels and does she feel that she herself is a victim? If she feels that she is not, then that will truly be sad and she will need much more understanding and help needed for her to understand what she feels and why he groomed her to make her believe that she was safe with him and not a victim.
Many prayers for your road ahead ET. You have a wonderful life ahead of you.

IMOO.

I saw only one report that said a house near the commune all others say in a commune. I believe the sister also said in a commune.

Ok this report says at a residence NEAR the commune...

"SRT officers found Cummins and Thomas at a residence located near a commune in Cecilville".

http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/a...homas-found-safe-teacher-tad-cummins-arrested

OK. In a house could mean he had his weapons. Of course he may have illegally sold them if needed. The guns might not even be a factor.

I wonder if there any more missing people there. I hope there is some sort "raid" or police activity on the place
Why? What did they do? They apparently weren't intentionally harboring TC.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

He could have just turned them in to leader when they got there. And yes, a commune would take them regardless of ages....... communes don't 'judge' relationships.... that's part of the lifestyle. Whether it be a religious reasoning or just a 60s throwback 'free love' etc.... They would be accepted IF they got along well with other members. I was a state off, and i thought they would probably go towards a more 'religious' commune..... I don't know much about BBR... will have to read on it. But there could be offshoots near there too. There definitely are in Utah. And Baja/Mexico has quite a few. We are lucky they didn't end up south, as it would have been longer to find them. Hopefully they have been there for awhile and ET has had other women/people around her so she wasn't isolated with just him.

I saw only one report that said a house near the commune all others say in a commune. I believe the sister also said in a commune.

Many communes have a 'main house'/property and then own cabins etc... on the outskirts... so it could be 'connected' but not on the property itself.

Would explain how he was having "help" probably. They didn't seem to leave with much so they likely were relying on others unknowingly helping them.

Yeah IF in a commune for example BBR its 3.00 a day? So basically 30.00 a month for a place to sleep and food.

I'm honestly still amazed he went through 4500 in 39 days while on the run especially if he ended up in the commune.

I really wonder what his end game was. What did he think what was going to happen? Maybe he was diagnosed with some disease that made him brave enough to do this horrible thing, before he dies. Maybe he is such a sociopath, that he truly thought no one would find him. (He was still driving the vehicle, I'm not so sure he was this confident.) Maybe he thought people would forget about it after time passed. I mean...really! What outcome did he possibly expect? Did he really think he could kidnap a minor and live happily ever after with her...that she could just forever be manipulated by him? Maybe some day we will know. It's just so, so crazy.

I messaged my wife first thing when I found out as well. This case hit home personally for us with our niece going through a similar situation.

Will be continuing to pray for ET, still a tough road ahead of her. Hopefully the media will have something else to move onto and the family can find some privacy soon.

RBBM

I'm so very sorry to hear about your niece.

I really wonder what his end game was. What did he think what was going to happen? Maybe he was diagnosed with some disease that made him brave enough to do this horrible thing, before he dies. Maybe he is such a sociopath, that he truly thought no one would find him. (He was still driving the vehicle, I'm not so sure he was this confident.) Maybe he thought people would forget about it after time passed. I mean...really! What outcome did he possibly expect? Did he really think he could kidnap a minor and live happily ever after with her...that she could just forever be manipulated by him? Maybe some day we will know. It's just so, so crazy.

He was not thinking with the head on his shoulders. Thats my opinion.

But they may be intentionally overlooking suspicious behavior and "relationships" in the name on non judgement and free living. This could be a place people like TC go to hide their activity, because questions aren't asked.

Exactly, they may have innocently let them in so there could be others there, that was what I was referring to. Who else could be in places like this in hiding and the commune not know who they are for real. IMO

He was not thinking with the head on his shoulders. Thats my opinion.

Plenty of men do that. This is more...it's extreme behavior that IMO that can't account for or explain.

#ohtheplacesTadwillNOTgoanymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But they may be intentionally overlooking suspicious behavior and "relationships" in the name on non judgement and free living. This could be a place people like TC go to hide their activity, because questions aren't asked.

I'm thinking he may have said they were father and daughter along with some made up sob story to get the other members to feel sorry for them and welcome them into the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop