Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing that usually people that are missing are usually found by individuals minding their own business going on about their day. I'm glad the saloon worker had their hinky meter going off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read that he watched a documentary on this commune . Did the police wonder if this was what where he planned to go weeks ago? I wonder if the police would have asked people to look out for him there ? Maybe I read wrongly.

Do you have a link? If they did think he may be going there they may have contacted local LE to be on the look out. IMO

It's possible that they spun a story that the other members of the commune bought into, even if they were aware of who TC and ET were via the interwebs.

If the media is saying ET was kidnapped, and ET herself is telling the commune that she is where she wants to be (due to being groomed and brainwashed), people living on the fringe might be inclined to believe that, and let them stay.

*shrugs* pure speculation on my part.

missing-teen.jpg

http://people.com/crime/elizabeth-thomas-found-family-reactions/

Here's the Commune documentary on Black Bear Ranch- 5 parts
[video=youtube;0MS9H9lNzDU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MS9H9lNzDU&list=PLfgFp0LwJP_6OjS0pbrYl68W2JaNE4_bs[/video]

I read that he watched a documentary on this commune . Did the police wonder if this was what where he planned to go weeks ago? I wonder if the police would have asked people to look out for him there ? Maybe I read wrongly.

We don't know if he watched it; it's conjecture.

I think that it's probably not uncommon for fugitives to stop through small communes for periods of time. It seems like a reasonable way to hide, at least temporarily.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I think that it's probably not uncommon for fugitives to stop through small communes for periods of time. It seems like a reasonable way to hide, at least temporarily.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Agree. Its easy to go in with a "story" but after a few weeks living closely with a community hinkey meters start to go off I would think.

Clearly one person at least felt something off.

I'm curious to know how long the were there at BBR before reported.

Yeah IF in a commune for example BBR its 3.00 a day? So basically 30.00 a month for a place to sleep and food.

I'm honestly still amazed he went through 4500 in 39 days while on the run especially if he ended up in the commune.

Johunt,
You know 3 x 30 = 90, Right? You are pretty smart!:happydance:
Not to be snarky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads