Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well slap me hard and call me Susan...the suggestion of being at a commune was one I actually (privately, not on here) laughed at! Kudos fr those here who were suggesting and open to that. I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again. Now...I hope this commune is investigated!!

If I ever get drawn into another case again, the biggest thing I will try to remember is to keep an open mind.

Cecilville??? Native Californian here, and I have never heard of Cecilville. Gotta google that one.

Because, ya know, he's such a nice guy. My eyes are rolling so far back I just saw my brain. Still defending him, I just don't get it.

And still acting like they KNOW him. Denial to the hilt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She hasn't been "safe" since the moment Tad Cummins decided to groom and manipulate her for his own ends. My God, the ignorance here. And this person represents their state in matters of govt affairs? Jesus.
Pretty frightening, right? I can't comprehend how psychotic this sounds. I adore my brothers, but if one of them kidnapped anyone, THIS is not what I would be saying, and I'm very close with them. What the hell?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

In these kinds of cases, where the victim is groomed as a vulnerable child, there is no need to use ropes or restraints...
It's like beating a dead horse. I don't know why...

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Snipped from link: http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...d-cummins-found-northern-california/99544310/

Rep. Sheila Butt, a Republican state lawmaker who represents Columbia, said Thursday was a great day for her community......

“I have known Tad Cummins over the years, and I think I could honestly tell you that I’m not surprised that she’s safe. I will let the courts deal with the ramifications of what happened here,” Butt said.

Am I the only one who is bothered by this comment?

unbelievable!

I keep hearing Redding mentioned, and wondering about Bethel.
I wonder where exactly they were found?

Because, ya know, he's such a nice guy. My eyes are rolling so far back I just saw my brain. Still defending him, I just don't get it.

She's starting to get called out on her Facebook page. Do people not get how harmful this kind of rape-apologetics is? This is exactly the kind of statement that reinforces rape culture.

Sorry double post.

Is it known if Elizabeth's family has a set up for the therapy she'll most likely need ?
Most of all --that school district owes them millions ; imo.

She's starting to get called out on her Facebook page. Do people not get how harmful this kind of rape-apologetics is? This is exactly the kind of statement that reinforces rape culture.

I give it an hour before she issues a pseudo apology, citing a "poor choice of words" and "of course she's a victim."

KAT if you come back just wanted to say congratulations I'm happy your family is now back together.

Wishing for much healing!!!

I know people who live in "intentional communities" and they're the some of the best people I've ever kown. TC probably decided to hide out there becuase there's a good chance the people there don't watch TV or have cell signals. I'm going to bet TC concoted some kind of story and the commune had no clue.

What the what??? People are still acting like he's a great guy???

“I have known Tad Cummins over the years, and I think I could honestly tell you that I’m not surprised that she’s safe. I will let the courts deal with the ramifications of what happened here,” Butt said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's a predator, PERIOD!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads